nowimhere

Trump just got impeached !

145 posts in this topic

About fuckin' time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nak Khid Bill looks so Stoned in that Picture.

From an observer, its nice to see that politicians take corruption so serious. (sarcasm) They care about the Republic, the people, and all they want is Justice and Liberty for All! (sarcasm) Sure you could say its a 'Political Move to Win 2020'... But seriously y'all, Trump should not be the guy in charge. As Commander and Thief of a power nation like the US, a country that could heal or destroy the World with one move, its important to have someone with a cool and calm head when it comes to WAR.

Pence is such a unexciting alternative... 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

58 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

World with one move, its important to have someone with a cool and calm head when it comes to WAR.

Ironically, Trump is probably too much of a coward to start a nuclear war. Big ego = lots to lose.

Someone like Hitler was willing to put his own balls on the chopping block. Trump is not. He is not competent enough to be a dictator, LOL. He's a fake dictator!

In a true dictatorship Trump would be deposed by someone more cunning, hard-working, disciplined, and bloodthristy. The only thing protecting Trump is the America bureaucracy, or "deep state" as he ignorantly calls it.

@Leo Gura Although I am not an American (so my opinion may be skewed), there seems to be a militancy among fringe elements of the Trump support base. If he is impeached, I can see their being a sharp rise in domestic terrorism as a violent response. Am I imagining this threat, or is it very real?

4 minutes ago, StephenK said:

there seems to be a militancy among fringe elements of the Trump support base. If he is impeached, I can see their being a sharp rise in domestic terrorism as a violent response. Am I imagining this threat, or is it very real?

That's real. There is a fascistic element in all right-wing politics around the world and it can get out of hand if allowed to get far enough. If Trump goes down hard, he will take the rest of the country with him, that's for sure. His ego will not allow him to lose quietly or admit defeat. If he loses the election he will try to take the democracy down with him by poisoning the well.

@Leo Gura I can also see this terrorism being directed mainly at your politicians. Just going by the political videos I see on Youtube, even your 'moderate' Trump supporters will be enraged/shamed by this. Interesting times ahead...  

i have never seen any other US president act so out of line with the country's norm and culture. He seems quite barbaric.

It makes me wonder how a person like him could get elected as president in the first place of a civil country like the US.

1 minute ago, Annoynymous said:

It makes me wonder how a person like him could get elected as president in the first place of a civil country like the US.

Maybe the US is not as 'civil' as you think they are. Appearances can be deceptive.

10 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

This is exactly what late-stage capitalism looks like. The total debasement of society for success, fame, sex, and money.

A late stage Orange society getting ready to shed its skin and move into Green. Before a rebirth a collapse is necessary. This is what rock-bottom Orange looks like.

There's still a question of how bad this rock-bottom will get. Will it be a quick recovery or a deep, painful decent into hell? No one knows yet.

7 minutes ago, StephenK said:

Maybe the US is not as 'civil' as you think they are. Appearances can be deceptive.

Yeah it can be. But then again, i believe a leader like trump is quite lagging behind the overall consciousness of American people 

@Leo Gura maybe it will hit as much rock bottem as trump getting reelected.

Or progressives like Bernie or Warren getting elected. Do you thing if one of them gets elected then america is gonna become la la land within days?

I thing not. Even that's the case, right wing base is gonna resist them like hell. They hate them more than obama.

It should be considered embarrassing how republicans all voted for trump in the house just because he's from the same political party as them.

regarding the us american psyche it will be indeed interesting, as the codependency to narcisism seems to reach pretty deep. i can see that because i`m almost a little sad because i grew so accustomed to trump, and the entertainment effect, so maybe i would watch him in a new tv show. the problem with narcisists is that they often have both sides to them they have the super ego and the childlike cuteness, also knowing that they can`t be acting different than they do, and in the end a sort of helplessness without the others can trigger that protection instinct a father or mother has towards a child who didn`t listen and then looks sad when the balloon finally bursted, and they even then do sometimes things that still have a positive outcome because they show insight after enough attention. that might be a problem for blue when they once made up their mind in the own rows, about what would be best for the party. how can republicans stay true to their values and protect their member and still be true to themselves about what their values regarding their country is? the question at stake here is not the party but history. the role of the republican party not only in american politics but also regarding global politics - i also think that there are strong figures in the republican party who may will take a lead in that aspect. what is really important to realize that this child after forgiving for the balloon crash would go on with the next situation you can`t take your eyes off from and insight usually comes only after it already fell into the river or the house is burned down.

Edited by remember

@Annoynymous Elizabeth Warren is not a progressive. She gives Trump ammo by voting for his cabinet picks and increasing the military budget.

2 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura maybe it will hit as much rock bottem as trump getting reelected.

Maybe, although even that wouldn't be as bad as rock-bottom could be.

Or progressives like Bernie or Warren getting elected. Do you thing if one of them gets elected then america is gonna become la la land within days?

I thing not. Even that's the case, right wing base is gonna resist them like hell. They hate them more than obama.

Yes, it won't be an automatic solution to anything. We are in for some turbulent times because we live in an era of growth. Certainly the Republican base ain't going to disappear overnight. They are stubborn as an old mule.