ivankiss

Sad but True; There are no illusions. You're just unable to accept yourself.

119 posts in this topic

Have you seen this? Have you heard about it?

I'm sure you have.

It's been a trend for the longest time now. 

"It's all an illusion." 

"None of this is real."

"You don't exist."

"I don't exist."

Yadayadayada.

If you spent some time on the spiritual path, you yourself probably went through this phase. Hopefully, you came out the other side and are now having a sweet laugh at it all. 

I am.

But I also cannot help myself but see a huge flaw in all those teachings. And I don't give a crap about how ancient they are and how proven to be effective. 

Perhaps it's time for a renewal. An upgrade. An improvement.

Perhaps there is a new wave of conscious beings who feel the same way. Who smell something funny about it all. Who see past the limitations of the old ways.

What I share with you comes from direct experience. Always has. Always will. I care little to nothing about what Buddha said. Or some guru.

I care about actuality. Consciousness. Reality.

And that is - thank God, right in front of my face.

I don't need anyone to tell me all about it. That can be interesting, entertaining and even helpful. But none of it is true until my direct experience confirms so.

And my direct experience says;

This is all fucking real.

You are very, very real.

Everything is real. As real as it could possibly get.

It's so real it's called "Reality".

Everything is exactly as it is.

The past is real.

The future is real.

It's all real, now.

All the "storylines in your mind" are real.

Everything that has ever happened to you is abso-fucking-lutely real. 

Even thinking it wasn't real, is real. It's all happening, right now, in this precious moment. 

To say that it's all just a story and it never really happened is to disrespect the one who has survived it. 

And that's far from Enlightenment. Far from mastery. Far from liberation.

Thoughts are real.

Emotions are real.

The mind is real.

Beliefs are real.

Perspectives are real.

None of that is holding you back. None of that is the issue.

There are no anomalies.

No errors.

Nothing to kill or destroy.

There are no tricks.

There are no freakin' illusions.

There are no enemies.

There are no devils.

There are no nasty, evil egos who are working hard, day and night to prevent you from reaching your enlightenment. 

None of that fucking bullshit.

What there is...is you...afraid and unwilling to be real and honest with yourself and allow yourself to feel into what already is, fully. To allow it all to be exactly as it is. To commit to it. To embrace it. To immerse into it. To stop avoiding, denying, judging, criticizing, demonizing, blaming, hating, fearing and dissecting yourself under a microscope because of your inability to feel just the way you feel, consciously. To be just as you are. To let go of all this spiritual mumbo jumbo crap and do what really matters. What's actually real and here, begging for your attention.

To be You.

Do you dare to feel it all, be it all, experience it all, hold space for it all, love it all, transform it all?

Or do you wanna play hide and seek some more? Chase your own tail? Learn a few more spiritual kung fu moves? Theorize and fantasize about nothing?

Are you here to deny or to embrace?

Are you here to life fully, or to avoid life by declaring none of this is real? 

Are you here to go through it all bravely, with your heart wide open or to pretend like you're not even here? 

Are you grateful for this miracle called life? Are you even aware of the magnitude of it all? 

Can you see how impossible this is, yet it still is; perfect and unspeakable?

Are you here? Are you really awake? Are you truly free?

Are you walking your talk? 

Are you happy about yourself and your life or are you living an illusion?

"All is imagination" must go full circle to "All is real."

We cannot use full circle only when we want to ?

And thats why you are right.

Tommorow I will read again and more deeply your message. I like it very much.

The raw imagination is real, but the content is not. 

Raw vision is real, but the content and processing of it is not. Is just our perspective. In this sense it is imagination. Self image is also just an imagination.

But the raw pure direct vision, hearing, feeling is real. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Is it that people have invested so much time and energy into a school of thought that to second guess it now at this stage would feel like going back to the beginning again? 

I read something once along the lines of "If my view wasn't the right view I wouldn't hold it" 

Or is it more that the person's own truth gets presented by them as THE truth. And if you question that you are liable to be informed that you lack understanding.

Lots for me to take away from your post Ivan. It has a flavour of 12 step recovery in it. Well that's what I read. That's what I take away. 

I've been drawn to your content in the past as it often has a more practical and emotional vibe to it than just academic. 

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

"All is imagination" must go full circle to "All is real."

We cannot use full circle only when we want to ?

I disagree with both,  these all encompassing statements are useless

If everything in the world were colored blue no one would have a word for color or blue

Edited by Nak Khid

What's actually real and here, begging for your attention.

This especially. Brings me back to a very important question...

What am I giving my attention to? While I am obsessing about various things that perhaps mean didly squat, what or who is missing out on my attention? Life can short. Real short.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

If everything in the world were colored blue no one would have a word for color or blue

Thats the same as saying if reality is one singularity then it has to include everything.  There is nothing outside of it.  If there is nothing outside of it then it has to include the property of nothing.  Nothing cancels out everything.  That is what reality is - it is groundless.  A hallucination.  That means it isnt real or unreal - it just IS.

It has no way to reference itself because everything is itself.   So it just IS.

If reality is made out of consciousness, which is nothing - guess what that makes you - you are an idea within consciousness. And you are also consciousness itself - because again reality is one infinite singularity.  It's simply a shift in consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Bill W said:

What am I giving my attention to? While I am obsessing about various things that perhaps mean didly squat, what or who is missing out on my attention? Life can short. Real short.

Thanks.

You are giving attention to yourself. To what already is, effortlessly. You are conscious of yourself.

That is why I emphasize feeling. Sensation.

Feel into the moment. It doesn't really matter what it is that you feel. Just feel it.

Beware!!

This is a burnout Seekers message that is claiming to have gone full circle(illusion) which I have posted prior.

No one goes full circle because when Enlightenment occurs there is no one left to have gone full circle.

His info can be confusing and damaging... 

BEWARE!!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Imho, what's is happening ..now.. exists, but it's not ultimately "real". In that sense, its compared to a dream. When you waken from it, you realize it wasn't true, not in the absolute sense.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

That's funny coming from someone who believes they know something outside of the absolute...

Hey bro infinity + 1 = Absolute Infinity...lol

Get some new material youngster come back when you're ready...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

This is a nice thread. Let's keep it that way. No need to needle each other. 

Thanks

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Have you seen this? Have you heard about it?

I'm sure you have.

It's been a trend for the longest time now. 

"It's all an illusion." 

"None of this is real."

"You don't exist."

"I don't exist."

Yadayadayada.

If you spent some time on the spiritual path, you yourself probably went through this phase. Hopefully, you came out the other side and are now having a sweet laugh at it all. 

I am.

But I also cannot help myself but see a huge flaw in all those teachings. And I don't give a crap about how ancient they are and how proven to be effective. 

Perhaps it's time for a renewal. An upgrade. An improvement.

Perhaps there is a new wave of conscious beings who feel the same way. Who smell something funny about it all. Who see past the limitations of the old ways.

What I share with you comes from direct experience. Always has. Always will. I care little to nothing about what Buddha said. Or some guru.

I care about actuality. Consciousness. Reality.

And that is - thank God, right in front of my face.

I don't need anyone to tell me all about it. That can be interesting, entertaining and even helpful. But none of it is true until my direct experience confirms so.

And my direct experience says;

This is all fucking real.

You are very, very real.

Everything is real. As real as it could possibly get.

It's so real it's called "Reality".

Everything is exactly as it is.

The past is real.

The future is real.

It's all real, now.

All the "storylines in your mind" are real.

Everything that has ever happened to you is abso-fucking-lutely real. 

Even thinking it wasn't real, is real. It's all happening, right now, in this precious moment. 

To say that it's all just a story and it never really happened is to disrespect the one who has survived it. 

And that's far from Enlightenment. Far from mastery. Far from liberation.

Thoughts are real.

Emotions are real.

The mind is real.

Beliefs are real.

Perspectives are real.

None of that is holding you back. None of that is the issue.

There are no anomalies.

No errors.

Nothing to kill or destroy.

There are no tricks.

There are no freakin' illusions.

There are no enemies.

There are no devils.

There are no nasty, evil egos who are working hard, day and night to prevent you from reaching your enlightenment. 

None of that fucking bullshit.

What there is...is you...afraid and unwilling to be real and honest with yourself and allow yourself to feel into what already is, fully. To allow it all to be exactly as it is. To commit to it. To embrace it. To immerse into it. To stop avoiding, denying, judging, criticizing, demonizing, blaming, hating, fearing and dissecting yourself under a microscope because of your inability to feel just the way you feel, consciously. To be just as you are. To let go of all this spiritual mumbo jumbo crap and do what really matters. What's actually real and here, begging for your attention.

To be You.

Do you dare to feel it all, be it all, experience it all, hold space for it all, love it all, transform it all?

Or do you wanna play hide and seek some more? Chase your own tail? Learn a few more spiritual kung fu moves? Theorize and fantasize about nothing?

Are you here to deny or to embrace?

Are you here to life fully, or to avoid life by declaring none of this is real? 

Are you here to go through it all bravely, with your heart wide open or to pretend like you're not even here? 

Are you grateful for this miracle called life? Are you even aware of the magnitude of it all? 

Can you see how impossible this is, yet it still is; perfect and unspeakable?

Are you here? Are you really awake? Are you truly free?

Are you walking your talk? 

Are you happy about yourself and your life or are you living an illusion?

This is an awakening into itself just to read this. Pure Truth. ??

Imagination=Reality. There are no illusion, illusion itself is as real as it gets. All there is, is this direct conscious aware experience. It's not an illusion, it's pure raw reality. All that which happens within it must be embraced and accepted as real, or suffer delusion. You must accept yourself, not only as The One, as God or whatever you feel you truly are - no, all of you. 

Of course you don't accept there being an illusion because you aren't aware of it. 

Content vs. Structure. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

8 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Of course you don't accept there being an illusion because you aren't aware of it. 

Content vs. Structure. 

8 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

No, go full circle. The fact of you being aware of it just proves from your own POV that it's not only Real, but existent. If you were not aware of this mind-created notion "illusion", it simply wouldn't be real or exist. But there is no such thing as non-existence. And there is no such thing as something being unreal if it exists, if it just appear in your direct experience, never the less if you are aware of it, it's real and denying that is delusion. 

Edited by Highest

6 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Content vs. Structure. 

Reality is many-sided. People can awaken to different things

Even what I just said about it being many-sided can be invalidated 

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

And there is no such thing as something being unreal if it exists

I disagree. Did your dream last night exist? As in you experienced it?

But, when you awoke, was it ultimately real??

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Not being able to accept you're illusion is also denying yourself. Real is illusion and vice versa. What comes around goes around. 

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

I disagree. Did your dream last night exist? As in you experienced it?

But, when you awoke, was it ultimately real??

It was experienced in that moment, in my direct experience. So it existed, thus making it nothing less than real. When I awoke, whatever I experienced was existent aka real in that moment.