Danioover9000

Advice on keeping a date?

93 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Then why do you want me to listen to/"think" your thoughts? You are someone else.

I'm not asking you to think my thoughts. I always try to suggest people find their purpose in life. That's something obviously unique to them and will create a lot of positive thought from their own being.

I like to just give a little pointer to people's own potential

You won't know until you start talking to ppl irl

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Danioover9000 How did you find her?

He probably dropped all the fear and actually left his man cave and spoke words to a woman. I'd bet that was how...  good for him! ❤

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Thank you. That's nice of you. I hope I'm a good person irl.

50 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Who says this? You either are or you aren't?....

Fear, honesty and uncertainty I think...lol 

no one is simply good or bad, there’s a choice to be had on the feelings and sense of self but sometimes there needs to be cleansing 

what’s more empowering than knowing I’m no more good or bad than any other person. Sometimes I must express bad so that I may heal, this is only done without judgment (Not illegal activity but conscious expressions of positive and negative energy depending on what needs to be released to arrive back in wholeness/completeness) 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Don't rely on dating coaches for such things. Maybe you could a pick up a thing or two from them regarding attracting the opposite gender for the first few dates and etiquettes but don't rely for relationship advice. 

For that you need experience. You have to be in a relationship and find your way through it and learn a new lesson as you go along. Sometimes its good, sometimes it's tough and miserable but even a bad relationship or a relationship failure is still worth the lessons you Learn

You can't fight a real battle by reading a book on how to do it. You will have to be in the battlefield learning the nuances and those little tidbits will be hugely different from what a dating coach will give you. Consulting a Dating coach is like a woman wearing a wig. Sooner or later the wig falls off. 

Excellent! See, this goes for anything in life. The journey isn't just about dating/relationship. The journey isn't just about going to school and getting a good job, and that's it. The journey isn't even about non-duality only, and then end of story once you get it. The question is, how well can you put all of these together? I think you can't be doing one or the other. It's about being well-rounded. You got to ask yourself: what else is still missing in my life? The answer might not even be a relationship or dating. The answer might be somewhere else that leads to 'what you want now.' You can't reach the highest apple on the tree unless you find a way to get a ladder.

They are all incels. I'm outta here lol

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Oh ok...you are trying to reach the highest apple on the tree without a ladder? First, figure out how to get a ladder.

@Preety_India

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

They are all incels. I'm outta here lol

that was pretty harsh, i don't really like this @Mikael89 guy, because he is an arrogant (edited by moderator) sometimes, but (edited by moderator) please, hold on

i remember you crying about how your bad boy was treating you and you have to leave him and now you are calling guys incels

hypocrisy and ego, (edited by moderator)

45 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Preety_India

that was pretty harsh, i don't really like this @Mikael89 guy, because he is an arrogant prick sometimes, but bitch please, hold on

i remember you crying about how your bad boy was treating you and you have to leave him and now you are calling guys incels

hypocrisy and ego, bitch

Is this necessary?

6 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

Is this necessary?

@Nickyy @Anna1

yeah, it was - her calling guys that need help "incels" is fine, but when she needed help with her "bad boy abusive boyfriend" nobody was calling her names, like "coward" or "crybaby"

so now i did, just to show how unfair it was from her and i'm getting warned by administrator, great fucking joke

23 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Nickyy @Anna1

yeah, it was - her calling guys that need help "incels" is fine, but when she needed help with her "bad boy abusive boyfriend" nobody was calling her names, like "coward" or "crybaby"

so now i did, just to show how unfair it was from her and i'm getting warned by administrator, great fucking joke

Thanks for demonstrating to the guys how to be taken over by feminine energy.

This is a really good example of wuss behaviour and one of the reasons dating coaches make so much money off of young guys these days 

6 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

everyone knows it wasn't to offend her, it was used in humorous way

You can not name call. Period. So, stop trying to rationalize it. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Nickyy

yeah, i get it, it's female, manipulative nature, to trigger you and then report you, because you called her "a bitch", boo-hoo

everyone knows it wasn't to offend her, it was used in humorous way

but when she calls guys incels, why isn't it seen and called "wuss behaviour"?

You can challenge her, but it wasn't coming from the heart, so you came off as a dick

@28 cm unbuffed You can say anything you want to a woman as long as you're not being triggered yourself. That's how to play the masculine - feminine polarity games. 

Come from your purpose , which is not in your mind, it's from resting as the unaffected witness 

@28 cm unbuffed  I used to try to be humorous with a few users in this forum in order to make them aware of their own projections. While the motivation behind this was positive and, to me, funny, it was interpreted as negative. I received 4 warning points - two for trolling that expires and two for name-calling that's permanent:/. I guess I was used to a certain type of humor that's too strong for some people and it needed working on. I would take care not to offend people here, even if it's just, especially in a triggered state if I were you.

@Mikael89 We met in a hotel resort and as soon as we locked eyes it felt like I was lost in her eyes. After that, we just talked and it felt very random and spontaneous. I struggled with speaking to other people but with her, it was suddenly smooth. 

For months I've done my own research on dating and relationships, but in the week I happened to meet her I gave up on finding a girlfriend. And then I met her. How counter-intuitive.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:31 PM, Preety_India said:

But long term, like you said, she will see through it.

When she sees through it, it's time to move on and try a new flavor.

Why would you want to eat vanilla ice cream for 5 years, Why would you use the same shirt for 5 years.

Never made sense to me, and it never will.

Arc

Nickyy has it all figured out. He doesn't date because he is married. Because he's married he thinks he knows all about dating.

He has gone to the extent of saying that no dating coach in the world has a single piece of good advice for dating. HAHAHA!

Come on man open your mind dude.

+ You insulted me asking for my mom's age. Your advice is worthless to me, welcome to my ignore list.

Arc