Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forrest Adkins

Why has channeling never advanced science?

14 posts in this topic

So on one hand you have materialistic scientists theorizing about the interpretation of quantum mechanics and the nature of time and space.

And on the other hand you have multidimensional highly advanced beings trying to help humanity from the outside with the answers to all existential questions, and we can ask them freely.

And yet there was never an intersection, never has anything channeled led to anything where we can say "Yes we tested this and it is true, and no human ever had the idea".

Literally all these beings do is give self help advice and dogma.

Dont get me wrong, some of my favorite works are channeled, my favorites are Abraham, CwG and Ra Material. But I still find this highly suspicious.

Look up Dimitri Mendeleev. He invented the periodic table and had a dream about its design that was so complete that he knew how many spaces were left to fill even before all of the elements were filled in. Also, I personally have taken multidimensional theories to professors in my physics department and they’ve found them plausible. I just need to find the math to back it up. 

There’s more examples, but channeling and intuition has led to some advanced scientific discoveries.

30% more accurate, the stats are in favor of intuitive guidance

There are truths so much more advanced and more important than science that they make science look like a joke.

If you could access such truth you would stop wasting your time reading science or trying to convince scientists of their blindness.

It is mistake to ask spirituality to lower itself to the gross material domain of science.

There is an endless list of technical problems to solve and solving them does not really improve the human condition.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are truths so much more advanced and more important than science that they make science look like a joke.

On the comedown of a 5-meo trip, I saw images of scientists in a sandbox trying to figure out how the scoops, shovels and buckets worked. Yes, it looked like a joke. 

One of my experience is, if you exited this world, you're always interacting with objects without any finite shapes. They're always changing. Anyway, there are deeper experiences. I didn't believe any of it at first until something happened. I thought everything was just a dream. Then, something else happened which relates to the "first one." Somehow and some way, I have to get this down on my life purpose which will make sense to the general public without sounding woo-woo. For me, it's like putting the puzzle pieces together. The "principles" of the absolute isn't the same as the "principles" of the mundane/practical life/relative truths/science.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

After science has taken care of electricity in your fridge, taken care of your car to get to grocery store and make it possible to share our opinions on internet - you can say that it is a joke? 

I highly doubt that. You are basically a chimp, who thanks to science can philosophize, take magic mushrooms and don't worry about what will you eat tomorrow.

All knowledge is channelled. No thought exists in the material realm, all of it comes from the world of ideas, as Plato called it. Scientists get ideas, insights, flashes of inspiration. These are basically all mini-enlightenments, that light up the top of the head for a brief moment. Then, when they have understood some profound truth or gained a new insight or idea, they go about testing it and proving it with their rational mind, never the other way round.

Rupert Sheldrake, a scientist himself, but someone who studies the realm of thought as well as the material realm, has written about this major misunderstanding about how the scientific process works. It should also be noted that science is a branch of philosophy, therefore thought and inspiration pre- and supersedes any sort of empirical process. We have been so disconnected from philosophy, how our own thoughts work and where they come from, that we forget these basic facts.

@Haloman You missed the larger, more profound point.

You are not thinking in the bigger picture or haven't watched any of Leo videos (or haven't done the work yourself or just blinded by your ego or trolling).

Science is 0.00000000000000000000000001% of Absolute Infinity. You cannot compare Absolute Infinity to science since science requires the absolute to exist. Science cannot escape or create absolute infinity, besides, be within infinity/consciousness. Science is a limited form of the absolute until it realizes itself and steps outside the material paradigm it is stuck in.

Therefore, there are absolute truths that are behind just science and survival, that it ALL LOOKS like a joke.  

He never called it a JOKE. 

@Dumuzzi It is all just consciousness. They are debating forms and formlessness duality. Consciousness lives within and outside of all dualities. Philosophy is limited compared to the direct experience of the truth. 

It is all just consciousness - your ideas as well. 

Edited by Pudgey
fixing

Well if channeling point blank gave us all the answers ahead of time, then that would actually make me suspicious.    Its not how the universe is supposed to work.    We have to be a part of the understanding.   Even if sometimes it appears the information is just being downloaded, the individual has to become part of the information.

I just listened to Darryl Anka (Bashar) explain this idea very well - much better than I!

Would you focus on something you think is impossible and don't believe in? Its like asking materialists if he or she believes in magic and wants to come read some tarot cards and visit Narnia.

Its only these last few years scientists are actually studying and more focused beyond the physical phenomenon because humanity is waking up, the planets cells are revitalizing, so to speak.

Other reasons in the past of course due to resistance, fear, power, manipulation, suppression ect... but now is the time Nikola Tesla has been talking about. The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. 

How much has changed in the last 5 - 10 years? I personally feel like we have accelerated a thousand years(energetically speaking).

Think about it ;)

B R E A T H E