erik8lrl

Permanent Awakening After Ayahuasca Retreat

65 posts in this topic

@erik8lrl I love you too man, just remember this moment here is really it, it’s so simple yet so extraordinary. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@erik8lrl Great! You got it! :x

But also keep in mind that 2 days after a trip is still the honeymoon phase. So don't be surprised if you fall back into duality and ego.

And your work is still not complete. There is much more to become conscious of. This is only the beginning of your development, not the end.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for sharing your journey. I'm interested to hear how you plan to integrate your life from the awakening. This is something I struggle with. Would love to hear your input. 

@Tanz There is nothing to integrate, you are it. Just love, just live, just be. The awakening can be so total that even the awakening of awakening is love. So there is nothing to worry about but simply living in infinite love. 

@erik8lrl are you fearless now?? Was it your first awakening?? Because I have had a lot of awakening that felt like it was the last but none of them last long enough...I am still a seeker btw.. I hope it's really permanent for you ...✌❤

@Alex bliss Yes there is nothing but love now. This is not my first awakening but it is the most total one. An awakening that ends all awakening. Only beingness left. It no longer matters if the awakening lasts or not. Just live, just love.

@Alex bliss My whole life was leading to that realization, and so is yours, whatever you experience. In other words, there is nothing to do, just beingness. 

@erik8lrl This is so beautiful! I'm happy for you ?

All is well. It's never been otherwise and never will. Your words definitely moved something deep in my heart ??