erik8lrl

Permanent Awakening After Ayahuasca Retreat

65 posts in this topic

@KP_Spirituality27 It takes years of work and experience to get to the point of pure being, then psychedelics can ground you in that beingness and love. I have only done psychedelics a few times, and no need for more after full awakening. They are very powerful, but the work is not avoidable. 

12 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

@KP_Spirituality27 It takes years of work and experience to get to the point of pure being, then psychedelics can ground you in that beingness and love. I have only done psychedelics a few times, and no need for more after full awakening. They are very powerful, but the work is not avoidable. 

Yes sometimes it takes years of work but it seems to comes to people in different ways.
 some other spiritual teachers, some very famous,  claim to have become enlightened spontaneously with no preparation and by surprise, Sadhguru  and Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru for instance.
Theirs was not sparked by psychedelics. However within the psychedelic enlightenment here you report only a few experiences
but others have had years of experiences with psychedelics yet often do not report permanent awakening as do.
So there seems to be a lot of variation. Certain types of trauma can also inspire these events

here is my other thread maybe you can comment on it

I love you

ha. first

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Yes sometimes it takes years of work but it seems to comes to people in different ways.
 some other spiritual teachers, some very famous,  claim to have become enlightened spontaneously with no preparation and by surprise, Sadhguru  and Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru for instance.
Theirs was not sparked by psychedelics. However within the psychedelic enlightenment here you report only a few experiences
but others have had years of experiences with psychedelics yet often do not report permanent awakening as do.
So there seems to be a lot of variation. Certain types of trauma can also inspire these events

here is my other thread maybe you can comment on it

I love you

ha. first

Plot twist : he doesnt love you

xD

@Nak Khid Yes, my enlightenment was a total surprise, and the nature of enlightenment is that it is sudden. Because to become enlightened the final step is to let go of everything including enlightenment, into pure beingness. So when the beingness of infinite love occurs, it is a surprise (but also not). I have had multiple awakening through meditation, contemplation, and self-inquiry over the past 8 years since I started doing spiritual work, but also even before that, I went through extreme trauma over a long time that pushed myself on this path without holding back. In truth, it doesn't matter if you are enlightened or not, you are all infinite love. 

I love you.

39 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

I'm very jealous and wish I was you right now. 

Plot twist: You are!!! ?

@erik8lrl and I am you and you are me. Like that clip lol. We are all waking so great to see that. Amazing stuff. 

God always win. God always win. ♥️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@peanutspathtotruth lol, that made me chuckle, to the ordinary person this seems crazy, to one who has realized the self this is normality, there is nothing but the Self, therefore, there is no other, it really is beautiful. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi