erik8lrl

Permanent Awakening After Ayahuasca Retreat

65 posts in this topic

Hi love, I am permanently awakened after a two-day ayahuasca retreat.
Here is the report of the retreat. 

Before the ceremony, I had no intentions, desires, or expectations, just beingness. 

First ceremony:
I became an absolute infinity. The entire existence.  All the experiences, all the dimensions. The infinite consciousness. All is one. All is love. All the pleasure and pain, all the senses and emotions. Infinity of infinity. Total surrendering and beingness. The entire existence is just the imaginary manifestation of our infinite love. Time is love's infinite awareness of itself. I am all of you, and all of it is a song that's sang by the entire existence, and it is infinite love and beauty. The knowing of the true self is permanently present. 

Second ceremony:
I became so infinite that I became absolute nothingness and god. The consciousness expands infinitely and beyond. All is one, all is whole, all is love. I am. I love. Just love, and nothing else. Just being, and the entire existence. I purged my entire existence into infinite love and merged into one. The infinite love radiance from everything and everywhere. Life is absolutely clear, it is absolute love. The total surrendering of existence. Enlightenment. The beingness of the absolute is permanent. No more questions or seeking, just absolute beingness. Nirvana. 

I love you all! 
Just love, just live, just be. 

love. I am going to have a ceremony in a few months. I have a similar "intention"

"You Create Magic" 

@erik8lrl Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us. 

One simple message from my early trips was "Just Be", so it warms my heart to see this expressed from your Aya experience. :x

Permanent? how long are you in this state already?

And how do you know it wont wear off the next couple of days?

Congratulations! How long have you been living in non-dual consciousness? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@erik8lrl okay yes from the absolute sense. 

I mean from the relative sense, for example I had my first real awakening in March, and it has only deepened since. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@erik8lrl yes the self is all, but I’m merely asking a simple question, when did you awakening into love occur?

@erik8lrl enjoy! This may only be the start who knows ;)