LfcCharlie4

Leo's Level of Consciousness and Your Own LOC

208 posts in this topic

itsover1000.jpg

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

Spiral-dynamics.jpg

B0XOCRH1_o.png4nCuuZ18_o.png

Personally I wouldn't say it works like that, because there's lots of yellow and green and even turquoise people who are not stabilised in non duality at all, but I get the thinking behind it. 

SD is more about Psychlogical Development, whereas the LOC is more a map for non dual awakenings and embodiment. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Nickyy I agree wholeheartedly. 

The whole point of me sharing this is because I work 1-1 with Ramaji and Ananda, and this has helped me so much more than just listening to teachers etc. 

It also involves RASA which is a spiritual transmission, but that's a whole can of worms I won't open, as people seem to have taken offence just to the LOC map haha. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

there's lots of yellow and green and even turquoise people who are not stabilized in non duality at all, but I get the thinking behind it. 

SD is more about Psychological Development, whereas the LOC is more a map for non dual awakenings and embodiment.

That is incorrect. It is the same spectrum

To try to separate SD from LOC is dualistic.   ( don't fall into 560-ish thinking)

Only the names of the stages are changed stylistically

Edited by Nak Khid

28 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

That is incorrect. It is the same spectrum

To try to separate SD from LOC is dualistic.   ( don't fall into 560-ish thinking)

Only the names of the stages are changed stylistically

They are not the same spectrum at all.

SD is a lot more modest and successful as a model. SD does not rank people in a simplistic fashion. It acknowledges that people are complex and occupy multiple colors across multiple lines.

I notice that many of you here have not studied SD deeply. You have a very surface level understanding of it based purely on watching my videos, which is a problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They are not the same spectrum at all.

SD is a lot more modest and successful as a model. SD does not rank people in a simplistic fashion. It acknowledges that people are complex and occupy multiple colors across multiple lines.

I notice that many of you here have not studied SD deeply. You have a very surface level understanding of it based purely on watching my videos, which is a problem.

You could argue this LOC chart is not expressed well as a model
But they are both hierarchical model attempting to describe the very same thing. a progression  from  survival level animal instinct  to sublime enlightened consciousness.
You could argue that somebody cannot use theses charts to effectively rank spiritual teachers 
but these charts could be looked interdependently of attempts to rank particular people

sublime enlightened consciousness and conscious sublime expression/communication/transcendence are not exactly the very same thing. but ultimately they are, although most people tend only to see one special form/manifestation of it.

Edited by remember

6 minutes ago, remember said:

sublime enlightened consciousness and conscious sublime expression/communication/transcendence are not exactly the very same thing. but ultimately they are, although most people tend only to see one special form/manifestation of it.

seriously ?

7 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

seriously ?

yes seriously - you think because people express it in a language you can understand it makes them superior to people who maybe don`t have the words - but in the end expression is not only words. and finally it doesn`t count what they say it only counts if you can listen.

Edited by remember

I find this pretty silly. Reduces spirituality to a video game like statistic. Completely subjective and meaningless when you have no idea about the internal experience of the people you are ranking and how your direct experience would line up with theirs. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

It also involves RASA which is a spiritual transmission, but that's a whole can of worms I won't open, as people seem to have taken offence just to the LOC map haha. 

I hear ya. It is definitely a thing so to speak, ime. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

His description of LOC 800's really helped me understand my Jesus revival. You can't actually let go of something you really truly believed in your heart in the past or let go of the past because, there is no past. Awaken and it comes back like a boomerang. I guess because "letting go" was a concept to me when I thought I let go of my religion. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I find this pretty silly. Reduces spirituality to a video game like statistic. Completely subjective and meaningless when you have no idea about the internal experience of the people you are ranking and how your direct experience would line up with theirs. 

Please read the book before saying this, in fact there’s 100s of pages, case studies and personal experience on each stage, it’s also from years of working with students and meeting teachers and noticing the same patterns. 

Of course there Is no way you can know for sure, but when certain teachers are saying similar things to other ones, then another “group” are saying similar things.

as I have said it is similar to the 10 Ox pictures, it just uses numbers instead, awakening isn’t just this one size fits all glove where everyone who’s awake has the same depth and understanding of the absolute.

@Nahm exactly, I’ll make another post on it another day, maybe when people begin to see this isn’t a ranking game but just a way to map the common stages “most” students/ teachers seem to go through on their awakening journey. 

But imo, since there is nothIng you can say that is absolutely true, silent teachings and transmissions will always be the best teachings, when you are ready for them. 

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

His description of LOC 800's really helped me understand my Jesus revival. You can't actually let go of something you really truly believed in your heart in the past or let go of the past because, there is no past. Awaken and it comes back like a boomerang. I guess because "letting go" was a concept to me when I thought I let go of my religion. 

I’m glad It helped you, maybe that’s why I’m posting this, and maybe that’s why my love for my teachers and the world has just deepened exponentially since my last session and RASA, I think I’m st around that point. 

And to transcend it, I need to learn to let go of all concepts and beliefs. 

12 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Awaken and it comes back like a boomerang.

That’s so true. 

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

exactly, I’ll make another post on it another day, maybe when people begin to see this isn’t a ranking game but just a way to map the common stages “most” students/ teachers seem to go through on their awakening journey. 

But imo, since there is nothIng you can say that is absolutely true, silent teachings and transmissions will always be the best teachings, when you are ready for them. 

For sure. That’s an interesting topic imo. I went full pendulum both ways on shaktipat / assertion.

Also for anyone interested, taking Reiki classes stands to open up some deeply mystical experiences in the shaktipat vein. 

And yep, very much, when one is ready for the magic of that silence. 

@Nahm I’m glad to hear transmissions helped you a LOT! 

And yeah, I was definitely not ready for this kind of transmission for a long time, as they say when the student is ready the teacher shall appear.

@LfcCharlie4 Yes indeed. Also, I’m pointing to putting oneself in the position to be ‘the transmitter’, or ‘transmitted through’ to the benefit of another, in addition to ‘transmitted to’. There’s much to be said for experiencing the ‘receiving’ & the ‘giving’. While the LOC model is useful, and this is a linguistic necessity...these are beliefs which the ‘both’ strategy eradicates. 

Transmissions can happen in strange ways, they can come through as indirect communication as text on the internet, or through specific places and "leftover" energy from people who have passed. It's all about openness and intention, or most of all it's just the power of love and that's all there ever was. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw very well said. I genuinely believe just spending time with an awakened person who has realised and embodied the self as all can genuinely change your life.