Enough games anymore. Was fun. 

?✌️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

No New Friends - LSD

Thunderclouds - LSD

Mountains - LSD

Genius - LSD 

Audio - LSD

What is this? It says hard dance. Funny track, I will look for some more hard dance music.

Two headed boy All floating in glass The sun it has passed Now it's blacker than black I can hear as you tap on your jar I am listening to hear where you are I am listening to hear where you are

Two headed boy Put on sunday shoes And dance round the room to accordion keys With the needle that sings in your heart Catching signals that sound in the dark Catching signals that sound in the dark We will take off our clothes And they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine And when all is breaking Everything that you could keep inside Now your eyes ain't moving Now they just lay there in their climb

Two headed boy With pulleys and weights Creating a radio played just for two In the parlor with a moon across her face And through the music he sweetly displays Silver speakers that sparkle all day Made for his lover who's floating and choking with her hands across her face And in the dark we will take off our clothes And they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine

Two headed boy There is no reason to grieve The world that you need is wrapped in gold silver sleeves Left beneath christmas trees in the snow And I will take you and leave you alone Watching spirals of white softly flow Over your eyelids and all you did Will wait until the point when you let go

Edited by kbone

The Music of the Night - The Phantom of the Opera - Andrew Lloyd Webber