Zigzag Idiot

Music

2,835 posts in this topic

If there's a word for you It doesn't mean anything I've got some words for you They don't offer anything

You cold called everybody But you haven't sold a thing A bad idea gone funny A pinch felt in a dream

You thought of everything But some things can't be thought You thought of everything But one thing you forgot is you're wrong

And you better not be angry And you better not be sad You better just enjoy the luxury of sympathy If that's a luxury you have

And you know no private bad You know that that's the meaning of you're done In a world that's not so bad In a world time was killing in the sun

In a world that's not so bad In a world time was killing in the sun In the sun In the sun

You took all that moment and kicked it in the sun Now it's gone because you left it in the sun Was a brave idea Didn't mean no harm Now it's burnt because you left it in the sun

Was a grave mistake But how could you have known The temperature The distance of the sun

love Karen Carpenters voice. I’ve been mocked and ridiculed more than once for this. I don’t care. Its always an insecure person who does this. I see a number of insecure people that are unconscious of their own insecurity. They’re afraid of looking at their own fear. I’ve had that experience before too. I think she’s of mercurial (thyroid) essence type.

Stevie nicks has a mercurial sounding voice but she looks martial (adrenal) essence. Well, I don’t know if I could call her voice mercurial or not. Hers is a unique voice anyway.

Most everyone knows that Christmas wasn’t Jesus’ birthday. That was just a political move by the Roman Emporer in which he placed this event at the pagan holiday celebrating the winter solstice. I jive with pagans more than church goers. The idea of people being born guilty is just,,,,, ignorant. Most churches reinforce this stumbling block which perpetuates fear and ignorance. They practice Churchianity and Jesusism as Yogananda humorously puts it. This is probably all the Christmas music I’m gonna play.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

I love that Carpenter girl. Karen. She was my most favorite 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Jimi wouldn’t get out of my browser. He deserves another play anyhow,,,

7 hours ago, modmyth said:

@Zigzag Idiot  Is hating Karen Carpenter's voice a thing with a certain demographic? I wasn't aware, haha.

Not so much her voice but the style and tone of her songs. The specific demographic called rednecks and who listen to this type music

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn