Edited by xxxx

Wow what?! Chosen correctly, chosen correctly. Life.. Life

Edited by zeroISinfinity

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

You're No One 'Til Someone Lets You Down - John Mayer

Come to me, finally. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Well I walk upon the river like it's easier than land Evil's in my pocket and your will is in my hand Oh, your will is in my hand

And I'll throw it in the current that I stand upon so still Love is all, from what I've heard, but my heart's learned to killOh, mine has learned to kill

Oh, I said I could rise From the harness of our goals Here come the tears But like always, I let them go Just let them go

And now spikes will keep on falling from the heavens to the floor The future was our skin and now we don't dream anymoreNo, we don't dream anymore

Like a house made from spider webs and the clouds rolling in I bet this mighty river's both my savior and my sin Oh, my savior and my sin

Oh, I said I could rise From the harness of our goals Here come the tears But like always, I let them go Just let them go

Well I walk upon the river like it's easier than land Evil's in my pocket and your strength is in my hand Your strength is in my hand

And I'll throw you in the current that I stand upon so still Love is all, from what I've heard, but my heart's learned to kill Oh, mine has learned to kill

Edited by kbone