allislove

One Experience Or Many

69 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Haha really ? rabbit hole goes deeper than  your self evidence from believing what you see.

I watched my dog being put to sleep in front of me. I'm still here. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One and many are ONE!

There is no difference between a single player game and a multiplayer game, unless you imagine there is.

There is no difference between ANYTHING unless you imagine there is.

From the absolute perspective there is no difference between a hotdog and the sun, no difference between Jesus and a cockroach.

YOU ARE IMAGINING ALL DIFFERENCES!

WAKE UP!

It's not one or many.

It's one = many.

Look where it leads you to...  now, tomorrow, the day after, 15years from now, till your last breath..

And after you died. See where it leads you to.. 

Only you will know where it will leads you . That pov. 

17:84 Say: "Everyone acts according to his own disposition: But your Lord knows best who it is that is best guided on the Way."

⬆in reference to my pic. 

Music can reach into you, into the Self, and grab ahold and wake up the soul, bypassing the separate self of thinking. Feel into the actuality of this as you listen. Notice the intensity of the madness of seriousness right out of the gate, the beginning of the coming whirlwind, the ominous, unrelenting baseline. Notice the madness reaching an almost total absolute - and then the sweet relief of the “breaking” of it, at 6:44. Then notice the intensity carry’s through, but now opened, liberated, with peace now. Then notice, precisely at 7:36, the grand coalesce, the unification. Then at 8:10, just look at his face, read it. Feel that”. Then relish in the resolve you feel in you...you indeed do “get it”. (“Gotten” in feeling, not thinking)

@Nahm many thanks for that, this song brings such an amazing feelings. :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

there's no "after-life" there's just life.

structurally and fundamentally, this life right here and right now is no different than what you may call "after-life"

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Well after "physical death" you Will create "yourself" again. 

You can be anything you want, that is how you got "here". Including starting conditions of a dream, you want it as real as it real gets. 

You create everything All the time. 

(really sound like wacko if I talk from Absolute/Truth/Source perspective) 

All of this still your dream still your samsara. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

that is how you got "here"

except coming here wasn't conscious. it was in the dream of a much larger. once you become conscious of this. then yes, you can consciously create and get where-ever you need to go.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

I watched my dog being put to sleep in front of me. I'm still here. 

Yes bcoz you are imagining the story there.you are imagining the your dog not your dog imagining you. All the death you saw was your imagination. I dont know how to really word what i realized. I looked my insight from different angles, i asked myself many times "but i saw my grandparents die". How can this realization be real then, and answer was like all the people you saw die where my own stories, that i created. I dont know how to properly explain it. These kinds of insights are hard to explain, and knocks you out as well.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi