Dodo

Enlightenment Quotes

1,024 posts in this topic

Silence contains all sounds. All sounds are created from Silence and return to the Silence. All sounds are the modulation of the underlying Silence. Silence is unborn. Silence contains infinite potential. Silence is eternal. #ZeroIsInfinity #AllinOne #NothingIsEverything

6ed005c3b3dbd6ca-sound-wave-gifs-wifflegif.gif

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

The search for enlightenment... the search for your true-nature via the mind is like reading a book to find the reader. The book has no end... as you finish one, there's another one to read... This book, called SearchBook, has endless volumes. You are reading the book to find the reader of the book... read that again. The search for enlightenment via the mind is like reading a book to find the reader! The reader can never be found in the book! YOU are the reader! Drop the SearchBook and pick-up the keys to the car of your life :) YOU are already IT. The moment you realize the futility in reading further to find the reader is the moment you stop reading. Let that be NOW.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

"There exists an idea such that if it's fed into your mind, it will destroy you. You might wonder what would that idea be... It's not necessarily just as simple as one specific idea, rather the way it really works in reality is that there can be some level or some realization your mind can reach where it realizes that it itself never really existed. When the mind realizes this - it leads it to a meta-understanding of itself, and the entire thing collapses.

That's enlightenment."

- Leo Gura

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

“ Before this body was born, I was nothing. When this body was born, I was nothing. When I had the body of a child, I was nothing. When the body became an adult body, I was nothing. Now, with an old body, I still am nothing. After I drop this body, I will still be nothing. If I am already nothing, how can I lose something? How can nothing be hurt? Who can steal from nothing? Who can touch nothing?

"Be what you already are. Don’t be afraid to be nothing. To be the whole, you have to become nothing.”"
"
"Only nothing can comprehend no-thingness.”

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

Don't look to your left or to your right. Not above nor below, it can't be captured by sight. What I speak of isn't black or white. Neither heavy nor light. But the discovery of It will take you on a flight, to great heights. Make your future shining bright... Fill your heart with might and pure white light... Your unending day will begin, so say goodbye to the nights. ?❤️

Love Is The Answer

This looks funny at first but has a good meaning if you want to practice this as a breathing visualization technique 

41tp9y.jpg

я люблю Россию  ..   God is not a belief.  محبت     الحب   प्यार  love  ॐ Om  मोहब्बत God الله   اللہ   خدا My blood is Hindu, my soul is Christian and my heart is Islamic. But right now my head is in the clouds with an Aries male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman...Yeh dil teri aankhon mein dooba, ban jaa meri tu Mehbooba.. Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

@Preety_India Nice!

On a side note, I belonged to another spiritual forum for many years, until it dried up. One of the mods there had this pic as his avatar. ?❤

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1  hehe, ?❤️

I have already begun to use this. When I inhale, I say to myself I'm loved and loving feelings are entering me, and when I exhale I say in my heart /mind "I am thankful for the love I just received".... It seems it's working.

I can even do this while chopping veggies. It's that simple, can be used anywhere anytime. 

Edited by Preety_India

я люблю Россию  ..   God is not a belief.  محبت     الحب   प्यार  love  ॐ Om  मोहब्बत God الله   اللہ   خدا My blood is Hindu, my soul is Christian and my heart is Islamic. But right now my head is in the clouds with an Aries male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman...Yeh dil teri aankhon mein dooba, ban jaa meri tu Mehbooba.. Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

17 hours ago, remember said:

tststs xD i‘ll try. thank you! can already feel it! ♥️

Nice to know that it is helping you. Your exhalation has reached me successfully. :D:)

Preety preety

When i grow, you grow

When you grow, i grow

The leaf grows and so does the tree

The tree grows and so does the leaf

Growth is singular

Love Is The Answer

You believe you don't have the power you really have... You're using your power right now to believe you're powerless.

That's how powerful you are!

Lincoln - HigherSelf

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

A simple glass of water requires the whole universe to be. 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

The soul is God. It is the part of God that resides in us. So when we connect with the soul, we connect with God at the same time.

:x

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️