ChimpBrain

Content You Want To Share That Doesn't Justify Its Own Thread....

44 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Max Regan said:

Today, as I was coming back home, I saw a boy in front of our house. He might have been like 9 or 10 years old. He was sitting in the grass in a lotus position and meditating! I didn't want to believe my eyes. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. You can't imagine the level of joy I felt at that moment :-)

That's awesome man! My 4yr old meditates with me nightly, as much as a 4yr old can anyway, but to randomly see a kid meditating in public is definitely outside of the norm, especially for my area. Thanks for sharing! That's really encouraging! 

my latest meditation insight : i am..a rock?

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

WUST MOOO ITTTTT !!!!!!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Didn't know you had a youtube channel, there's great content in there :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Personally I found this very useful. If you want to read self help books quickly and still understand them listen to an audiobook version,  and 2x the speed and it should take you one to two days to extract all the useful information from the self help book you are reading.  This is how to read books quickly 

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

"some Buddhist sects emphasize a lifetime practice of fully and profoundly feeling every nook and cranny of the body, believing that all consciousness resides in the body in one form or another."

by Peter Ralston in Zen Body-Being

Great demonstration of how easily your senses can be fooled into believing something that isn’t true.

In this case proprioception; the sense responsible for the spatial awareness and identification of your body parts.

Also taste and sight.:)

Edited by Marc Schinkel

Edited by Babybat
h'why h'wolves

Everything he says can be applied to self-actualization work

@Whywolf I know right?! I love the channel and their ability to provide deep meaning in just five to ten minute video. Most people have short attention span so yea it's a good attempt to provide quality messages even and especially to those who would otherwise avoid listening to longer videos 

also I'm amazed by the knowledge which they have.