Surfingthewave

Seeking is a distraction

36 posts in this topic

Why do we continually search for answers?

All answers are within us, right now. Go to the source and feel it. 

Searching and seeking is away from what is. Seeking non dual awakenings is away from what is. Seeking Truth is away from what is. What is?

Feel that feeling of anxiousness, neediness, path seeking, frustration, fear, competition, disatisfaction. Watch it and feel it dissolve into the source. 

The source of your being will guide you. Drop everything else. 

2 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

Feel that feeling of anxiousness, neediness, path seeking, frustration, fear, competition, disatisfaction. Watch it and feel it dissolve into the source.

Yes simply accepting god as god outside of anything you can ever know. Is shifting the axiom to the correct place and then connecting it to actuality is connecting it to "him" 

This makes the axiom duality break down. All goes back to source and this is the total collapses of non-duality/ duality or enlightenment possible. 

A single point of reference ..... 

Simply its just a matter of just accepting what is. 

It is the only way to become "truly enlightened" because it won't embed in your reality and as you said above all of that dissolves away because you realise you are perfect exactly the way you are and nobody is better nor worse. Total equals 

It creates a strange loop of reality ... you to "him" .. "him" to the true one. In this way your being is grounded and all pain and suffering is relieved as much as it can be. Being has been put back in the correct place. 

Thats why we share the absolute truth. because the absolute truth is full healing, it lets you see reality for what it is 

most dualities break down on an exestential level. Like you know god is doing things but you have complete free will etc.. etc.. 

it is liberating to accept the truth. 

there is a funny irony because the more of a spiritual master you are now, the bigger the ego will be to move it over. LOL quite funny

Edited by Aakash

37 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Surfingthewave I don't think that would lead to enlightenment or anything like that. Proof: billions of people are already following your advice and they are definitely not enlightened or anything.

Why do you think they aren't enlightened? Just because they don't say/know that they're enlightened doesn't mean they aren't.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Mikael89 I like the attitude Practises Makes all the difference. Like epic scale difference. 

Show some love for Brown bear pls. ❤️

Sidenote :pls God I was joking don't want wild Brown bear appearance. Hippie female Brown bear, pls God save us all. 

48 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That reminds of the brown bear style: "Everyone is already enlightened. There's no need for anyone to strive for enlightenment."

That's even worse than Neo Advaita.

Okay, enjoy your permanent residency in hell.

@Mikael89

You were seeking, but the objective wasn't 'enlightenment'.

Enlightenment is the end of all seeking, including the seeking of enlightenment, especially the seeking of enlightenment.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict It is something worth striving for. 

Like there is a path. No one Will bother helping out and teaching If it wasn't that worthy. For none other then YOU. 

Those enlightened do highly care for You. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Truth Addict It is something worth striving for. 

Like there is a path. No one Will bother helping out and teaching If it wasn't that worthy. For none other then YOU. 

You're not helping anyone with your simplistic contributions.

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Truth Addict If everyone is already enlightened: there would be no need to stop seeking. So why do you say everyone should stop seeking.

I didn't say that anyone 'should' do anything. A 'should' implies seeking. You don't have to do anything at all. You are free.

Edited by Truth Addict

12 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You're not helping anyone with your simplistic contributions.

Well You won't awaken with philosophy aren't You. Practises are the way. Actual practises.

Conceptual understanding is peanuts compared to Actual becoming. Is it?

I liked how Leo addressed the question of whether one should even take a spiriruitual seeking path at the end of his 10 Ox video. Profound stuff.

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Cool fantasy.

Better than a nightmare fantasy though, right?

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

my experience is that I'm not free.

How can you even know liberation while you are sucked into the seeking process? It's like living in a poor house, and then believing that money doesn't exist and that becoming rich is a 'cool fantasy'.

@zeroISinfinity I'm woke.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Mikael89 The difference is billions of  people aren't aware. There is also a difference between seeking and practice. Seeking is a concept, practice is what is. 

@Serotoninluv Yes the spiritual seeking path  can take you away from what is. People spend years and years following this path but again the path itself is an illusion. I've been down that path myself. Ego loves a struggle, a process, a path, a journey. But it's not freedom. Spira talks about this in his work. 

@Truth Addict Good for you, sounds like you've tasted freedom. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

1 hour ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Truth Addict Good for you, sounds like you've tasted freedom. 

Thanks. Yes, I have.

1 hour ago, Surfingthewave said:

Ego loves a struggle, a process, a path, a journey. But it's not freedom. Spira talks about this in his work. 

At some point, even struggling becomes freedom. The distinction falls away. But that can only happen after liberation, as in my current case, not before while being deluded, as in Mikael89's.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict Yes and for experienced path seekers we can get stuck at this point for years. When you realise this, the struggle becomes a dance, that's when the fun begins. 

1 minute ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Truth Addict Yes and for experienced path seekers we can get stuck at this point for years. When you realise this, the struggle becomes a dance, that's when the fun begins. 

??❤️

How about we all stop brainwashing each other with unfalsifiable word salads and just go and enjoy our lives and love each other like the beautiful individuals we are?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”