Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

792 posts in this topic

Mark twain best famous quotes images pics  (37).jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Radical Honesty said:

Shit's not that serious—Rali, 2016

"Why are things this why you ask? I don't fuckin' know."

-Rali, 2016

"Actually, the essence of boredom is to be found in the obsessive search for novelty.

Satisfaction lies in mindful repetition, the discovery of endless richness in subtle variations on familliar themes"

- George Leonard

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

e840795580d5653f224132f16855cc8e.jpg

Kick, Punch! It's all in the mind!

Wise words from Chop Chop Master Onion

" Yesterday, I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today,  I am wise, so I am changing myself" Rumi 

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

here is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.

~ Carl Gustav Jung

God is love

And God in them

How does your direct mind employ itself ? This is the all issue. All else, of your own choice or not, is just corpse and smoke.

Marcus Aurelius

God is love

And God in them

" I wish I could show you, when you are alone, the astonishing beauty of your own being"- Hafiz

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”                                                                    -Donald Trump

"I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."
-Kanye West

"I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is number two."                                                                        -Kanye West

"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"                                                                                                                               -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem."                                                                                                                                                                   -Joseph Stalin

Hallå