Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

Who wants Truth? [ Part 2 ]

81 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Angelite said:

hmm, I don't know zero~ I don't understand you. Can you create something out of nothing? Literally. Without any resources (be it seen or unseen resources)

God is beyond creations. Hence not created.

Yeah pretty much is  What "my life was" same as "Yours" in Absolute sense. 

Maybe it Sounds paradoxical but it is Absolutely True. 

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@AngeliteThis is already that nothing. Your idea of Nothing is not What this actually currently from your perspective is. 

You are Allah. But for You to discover it @Angelitehas to go. That's the price.

Point is that @Angelitenever existed. So You are not giving anything in return.

Do practises, Spiritual practises What all the monks do. They are God's people don't they. 

God is found in silence. 

Out of all your writings, I am only able to understand this. I don't understand everything else from you. 

Say (O Muhammad) : " Call upon other (gods) whom you fancy, besides Allah: they have no power- not the weight of an atom- in the heavens or on earth: (no sort of) share have they therein, nor is any of them a helper to Allah.[34:22]

...you have mistaken Allah for yourself. When you don't exist. Allah give you existence. It doesn't equal to You are Allah. It's equal to Only Allah is Existing , while you cease to exist. 

Am I right? 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite You are still not getting this. 

You are not a human at all. You are Spirit. You already are That Nothing. Yes only Allah exists and You are it. 

You are ONE. 

I didn't mistaken Alex for Allah. Alex is an illusion. 

OK start actual Spiritual path. Start Realizing and living as Awareness. Body is appearance in Awareness, table is appearance in Awareness and so on. Start from there. 

Your body is not aware of the world rather both Awareness is Aware of body and the world. 

Start from there and Yes Meditation every Day. One hour is enough. Watch egoic mind like hawk and don't beleive It's False stories. 

Love is real, Concepts are not. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You cant give someone "truth" you can only give them your perspective/ opinion 

You Can guide "them" to SELF discovery. Doesn't matter so much Will you take the path or not but I beleive It's better /"to die Before death" / to get enlightened sooner then on death bed. 

Foolishness of keeping separated self. 

Self is fear. Imagine That life. 

@MAYA ELIt's not my "perspective" It's Truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You Can guide "them" to SELF discovery. Doesn't matter so much Will you take the path or not but I beleive It's better /"to die Before death" / to get enlightened sooner then on death bed. 

Foolishness of keeping separated self. 

Self is fear. Imagine That life. 

@MAYA ELIt's not my "perspective" It's Truth. 

Then you are simply regurgitating somebody else's perspective

@Angelite  Submission to God, The story of Abraham, is you shedding your identity and beginning to identity with all, with Allah. This is the path of Truth that Abraham took. The offering of the son is the person offering their identity to Allah. "May Allah take control of my body and live out the rest of my days for me" is a likening to the offering I made, only I used the face of Shiva as my deity (I saw past the face). This is true submission. You cannot submit to Allah and not become Allah. Your sense of identity is Satan, this is what is in the way. All of our selfishness (Satan means selfishness) comes from our sense of individuality. Individuality is selfishness. It has nothing to do with morality. You must kill Satan within you to become truly self-less. Once this is achieved there can be nothing left but Allah. So if you still exist you must be Allah. I am Allah, and so are you. There can be nothing but Allah.

@Angelite .lThere are no hell no heaven they are just stories - Terror,Fear,Guilt and Shame,utter slavery(submission) control mechanism - control of masses.If hell and heaven are there - there must be a purpose ? Punishing eternally for - not believing in the concept of Allah or a book after death ?

Rewarding etternally for believing in a concept called Allah after death ?

Why not let there be instantaneous rewards and punishments while living ?

Why not annihilation of evil ? Why Allah created evil first ?

While its a haram to consume liquor wine,music while living.Unlimited liquor after death for being a believer ?

So being a kafir or kufr or non believer of the mohammed,book and allah - I am going to rot in hell and being a true believer of a book - you will be etternally happpy in heaven with unlimited wine and 72 virgins after death ?

What if I dont have any desire to have wine or sex ?

Body dies soul doesnt have any body and soul cannot drink wine or have sex ?

What will be the reward then ?

Why not the all mercifull allah instantaneously punish the terrorists who cause terror in the name of jihad ?

An all merciful will be kind reward only if the follower believe allah ? Else allah will be wrathful on the non believer ?

If you take a book and quote those verses as absolute truth (just your conditioning and blind belief ) thats not going to help.

If anybody is unhappy about the book,mohammed,allah and question that - he will be rewarded with stoning to death or head will be chopped - truely all merciful miraculous ways of followers af allah isnt it ? - after all its allahs will isnt it ?

Truely peaceful universal religion.If you dont believe the book you kufrs - you all are unworthy of living in this world.

By killing you kufrs or by blowing myself with bombs I will be rewarded by allah in heaven isnt it ?

Search is for God,truth all beliefs must be questioned for what it is.

--------------------------------

To realise Truth God - it is said there are only two choices - Path of will and Path of surrender.

Most of the practices fall under the category of path of will.

Most enlightened say that surender is the easiest path.Though that may not be their path of God realisation.

But Still I dont understand this surrendering business of surrendering a concept me to a concept god - an idea of God and how to practically apply the surrender concept in real life situations.

Can you pls explain how to surrender ?

@Jkris Read all of my posts. I am leaving this forum and won't be discussing any more after this message. 

Surrendering is you searching for the ultimate truth and aligning with it, rather than searching for power and trying to get truth to align with you.

6 hours ago, ShivaShakti said:

@Angelite  Submission to God, The story of Abraham, is you shedding your identity and beginning to identity with all, with Allah. This is the path of Truth that Abraham took. The offering of the son is the person offering their identity to Allah. "May Allah take control of my body and live out the rest of my days for me" is a likening to the offering I made, only I used the face of Shiva as my deity (I saw past the face). This is true submission. You cannot submit to Allah and not become Allah. Your sense of identity is Satan, this is what is in the way. All of our selfishness (Satan means selfishness) comes from our sense of individuality. Individuality is selfishness. It has nothing to do with morality. You must kill Satan within you to become truly self-less. Once this is achieved there can be nothing left but Allah. So if you still exist you must be Allah. I am Allah, and so are you. There can be nothing but Allah.

I am not a mystic. Or enlightened. I see what I see through my eyes, my sight & insight. I look at creations. Whatever that comes into my views, my life. 

The realm of heavens & hell was revealed to Abraham when he look at creations & contemplate about God. He also asked Allah to show him Truth. That's how he became enlightened. He did 'creations'-inquiry. 

Everything that I say, is literal. Satan is a real being. Angels is real. Me surrendering to Allah would mean I trust myself with Him. Which is not anything like creations. Allah is beyond creation. He created everything including me , the angels, the satans, the universe. Submitting myself to Allah would means I am surrendering my fate to my Creator. The Creator of everything. Whose knowledge is all encompassing. I trust myself to Allah alone. Everything submit to Him whether you realize it or not. All creations. Allah controls every heart, every creations. The Most Wise. 

What does viewing satans as myself will be any good in my direct experience? Satans like to disturb others. When I read God's Words(Quran) , they vanish. It burns them. I don't wanna have anything to do with Satans. Allah created them. To test you. I am following Allah's Law. I am a human being. Right now. With soul & spirit, intelligence & heart(physical & non-physical). 

You should be grateful for whatever Allah gave you.

...He gave you form, and make you beautiful, and gave you sustenance from good source. Such is Allah, your Lord,  The Most Holy, Lord of the whole Universe. [xx:64]

• Allah is He who Hears and Knows all things. 
  • The Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
  • Allah is full of Knowledge & Wisdom.
  • He has Knowledge of all things. 
  • Allah is free of all wants, worthy of all Praise.
  • The Most Kind and Most Merciful to man.

22:78

...It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before(previous prophets & scriptures) and this(Quran); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and you be witnesses for mankind. So establish regular Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protector- the Best to protect & the Best to help!

^ I like this the most. How can I not feel safe when the One I surrendered myself to is the Creator of all creations? Everything you see, is in His control. Allah created those things. Everything submit to Him. Allah is not anything like creations. If I pray for protection, He will protect me from the evils of His creations. 

@Jkris you're innocent~

Allah wouldn't punish you for not knowing. You will be responsible for what you have known. 

For you it would simply be whether or not you believe in God. If you did, you can already ask for Guidance. And see where God leads you to. Don't worry about everything else. When God has guide you, you'll be fine. Ask Allah, don't ask me. 

What I can tell you though, is that Allah answers whoever that ask Him.

He is closer to you than your jugular veins [I can't remember which verse this is from] .

Actually I have wrote a reply about surrendering, but it's all over the place. I don't think I wanna share it. 

Edited by Angelite

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 0:20 AM, Angelite said:

Actually there is this one Hadeeth about fate. We Muslims take hadeeth as Absolute Truth. 

Come now, you know this statement is disingenuous. You have not mentioned which collections you refer to, nor the gradings (sahih, hassan, da'eef).

If your statement is true why don't you relay to us the ahadith pertaining to the verse of stoning being eaten by a goat (and hence not in the Quran), the one about monkeys stoning one of their kind for adultery, the Prophet stating that the one who changes his religion should be killed.

You present a limited picture of what the canon of Islam is- and I speak as someone born into Islam, studied it pretty closely (and been on Hajj) but took the shocking step of deconditioning myself from its narrow perspective.   

@Corpus I am not a pro at hadeeth or anything, so the ones that I know are the sahih & True, like the forty hadeeth, Bukhari & Muslims, Quds. You know, the established ones. 

What is the meaning of : stoning being eaten by a goat? 

monkeys stoning one of their kind for adultery?

?

The ones who changes his religion should be killed. < I know this one. I think it is in the Quran too? 

But it is contextual , during his time. 

But coupled that with other verses in the Quran as a whole.

Like, there is no force in religion,

Those who are practicing the previous scriptures, will get double the reward when they accepted the last prophet,

You do you, we'll do our own ways, salaam. 

Etc

Stoning for adultery? Read the first post about men&women in this thread. It is done after much considerations. For muslims. People of God. Who have next life. When you take your punishment in this world, in the next world you'll be free. They can enjoy heaven. Islam is all about integrity. 

All these falls under Qisas (Laws like karma) . To maintain justice. 

One more, to protect the family structure & the purity of bloodlines. It is an interesting feauture. Everyone will have their father's name, last name. Muslims keep track of this. It is interconnected with everything else. 

We really do take important measure to ensure the purity of generations. I think the rules is pretty much balanced. As a whole. But you have to have knowledge as a whole. Because everything is interconnected. It shouldn't counter the other rules. You really need to have the overall picture. 

@Corpus  uuu you are a hajj then:D. I haven't done it. 

Edited by Angelite

Who wants Truth? 

I think we need to put everyone's Truth into a hat and pull out one Truth from the thousands there are and just stick with that one. I'm getting confused about all the different Truth's out there. 

You can't have the Truth. You can only buy into someone else's or make up your own. 

@Bill W There is only one Truth. It's up to you how you wanna view it, what language you wanna use, whatever words or names. Whatever~ there is only one Truth. 

Yes there is only ONE Truth. THIS. INFINITE PURE LOVE 

This is YOU. 

Allah speaking to you as you. 

There is no guy Who types this from somehwere else. It's You. This is YOU. 

You are not seeing this You are this. Grasp that. 

For You to perceive anything there must be You and world out there somehwere. That's that falsehood an illusion of your egoic mind. 

You are ONE. There is no separation possible. Allah unites. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Or You May ponder this. 

Why is there no effort "in your perceiving"? 

Lets Try New route. 

If you are sensations (without stories about them) themselves, how are You not "What You see"? 

14 hours ago, Angelite said:

I am not a mystic. Or enlightened. I see what I see through my eyes, my sight & insight. 

If you have not had a direct experience of Truth/being God, then all you have is concepts, thoughts and beliefs of a version of truth. Period. All your senses are part of the illusion. 

8 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

All your senses are part of the illusion. 

@Jed Vassallo too lame bro. Too lame~

Edited by Angelite