Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

@JuliusCaesar

On 8/17/2022 at 6:57 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

@Danioover9000 lol, all those complex definitions. Real is whatever existence is, which is whatever is experienced. What reality is so very simple a 4-year-old child can understand it, yet somehow very brilliant adults overcomplicate the notion.

I'm assuming most who read these are adults, and some younger or older. Language might not capture reality exactly, but language can be a building point to better conceptualization, so I'm constructing these definitions, to make you and others build this into your minds too, clear distinctions before going deeper. I just see some people really struggle to make sense of Crysty, whether to call her a spirit, or a ghost, or an alien, or an imaginary friend, and so on. I'll on occasion do this in the future as well.

Interesting video, shows how very subtle it is to switch between a tulpa and yourself:

Very interesting video, this is what some Tibetan monks do, create beings or locations in their minds, then destroy them, and rinse and repeat until a peak experience, mystical experience or enlightenment experience or paranormal experience happens. This is training to be GOD on hard to nightmare level/difficulty setting for normal people of modern western divisions. This is what it looks like to do esoteric traditional methods to train this. Appreciate what psychedelics and other combinations of spiritual techniques you do make this training much easier.

Edited by Danioover9000

Felt like this was important to share here. Never thought Fatal Frame was based on true events from the director's life:

Now then, time to get my tripod and telescopic scope, and duel wield cameras, Devil May Cry/Resident Evil 4 style.

After doing ayahuasca and understanding spirit, I've come to appreciate this thread more since I read it about a year ago. 

Ghosts exist in a variety of form: I've gotten direct insights into what Ghosts are and what they entail, as well as other forms of spiritual entities. The basic stage of a "Ghost" is a karma reenactment of previously existing person. A ghost has a very high chance of forming from a dead person depending on the kind of death they've had and karma-chain they've developed. A great example of this is when you walk into a haunted house of a previously dead person who's "haunting" the area. Come of find out, she was brutally murdered and drowned. But, severity of death is not the only reason ghosts exist. You can also transmute into a ghost and use it for supernatural abilities. 

Most people who doubt ghosts are full of shit and should be ignored. They don't know a thing about spirituality and its infinite possibilities. 

@Pudgey

20 hours ago, Pudgey said:

After doing ayahuasca and understanding spirit, I've come to appreciate this thread more since I read it about a year ago. 

Ghosts exist in a variety of form: I've gotten direct insights into what Ghosts are and what they entail, as well as other forms of spiritual entities. The basic stage of a "Ghost" is a karma reenactment of previously existing person. A ghost has a very high chance of forming from a dead person depending on the kind of death they've had and karma-chain they've developed. A great example of this is when you walk into a haunted house of a previously dead person who's "haunting" the area. Come of find out, she was brutally murdered and drowned. But, severity of death is not the only reason ghosts exist. You can also transmute into a ghost and use it for supernatural abilities. 

Most people who doubt ghosts are full of shit and should be ignored. They don't know a thing about spirituality and its infinite possibilities. 

Nice to know you did ayahuasca.

Karma, as in the series of actions, or fate? Is this related to Samsara?

Yes, most common people who strongly doubt ghosts and other paranormal and supernatural events tend to strongly value stage orange values, with their cognitive and moral development leaning towards rational and logic, their personality types leaning to the logician or sensor and introvert types, their states of being and consciousness tied to identifying as scientists, atheists, rationalists, skeptics, cynics, Nihilists, materialists, positivists, secularists, which limits their overall life experiences and other lines of development in different areas of life. They're typically more left brained, and are indoctrinated by science, rationality, positivism, skepticism, materialism, and are conservative to strongly conservative to this specific topic of spirits and ghosts and other paranormal and supernatural forces and events, as even opening themselves to the possibilities of these existing is threatening to their paradigms, which is why they use lunatics, psychobabble, woo woo hippy nonsense, spiritual mumbo jumbo and other sophisticated demonizing name calling and labelling they use. Yeah, these types of people are hard to have a good faith discussion of this topic.

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Pudgey

Nice to know you did ayahuasca.

Karma, as in the series of actions, or fate? Is this related to Samsara?

Yes, most common people who strongly doubt ghosts and other paranormal and supernatural events tend to strongly value stage orange values, with their cognitive and moral development leaning towards rational and logic, their personality types leaning to the logician or sensor and introvert types, their states of being and consciousness tied to identifying as scientists, atheists, rationalists, skeptics, cynics, Nihilists, materialists, positivists, secularists, which limits their overall life experiences and other lines of development in different areas of life. They're typically more left brained, and are indoctrinated by science, rationality, positivism, skepticism, materialism, and are conservative to strongly conservative to this specific topic of spirits and ghosts and other paranormal and supernatural forces and events, as even opening themselves to the possibilities of these existing is threatening to their paradigms, which is why they use lunatics, psychobabble, woo woo hippy nonsense, spiritual mumbo jumbo and other sophisticated demonizing name calling and labelling they use. Yeah, these types of people are hard to have a good faith discussion of this topic.

Yes, karma as in series of actions taken by the individual. Then there is existential karma, which is the series of actions taken in their family tree and genetic blood line. I do believe someone's karma can heavily affects their ability to even be spiritual. And also heavily dictates how spiritually gifted or aware they are. This is why you don't see very spiritually gifted dictators or other bad-karma actors. This is also why when someone takes a psychedelic, they need to take more - genetics, karma and seri

In terms of ghosts, a person that dies from sudden or unexpected death can become a "ghost." Karma plays a role when that person who died did not live through its purpose in physical form. Its consciousness then becomes an infinite-loop in non-physical form. This is why when you see a ghost in a haunted house, it almost always appears in one or multiple areas of the home. Usually, where its physical form slept or was present at the time. But, it "loops" itself through its physical experience and try to relive its unfulfilled karma. One of the biggest karma-chains is wanting to live. 

There are other aspects of ghosts as well.

It's an unexplored science of infinity. 

Edited by Pudgey

@Pudgey

On 2022-12-19 at 10:57 PM, Pudgey said:

Yes, karma as in series of actions taken by the individual. Then there is existential karma, which is the series of actions taken in their family tree and genetic blood line. I do believe someone's karma can heavily affects their ability to even be spiritual. And also heavily dictates how spiritually gifted or aware they are. This is why you don't see very spiritually gifted dictators or other bad-karma actors. This is also why when someone takes a psychedelic, they need to take more - genetics, karma and seri

In terms of ghosts, a person that dies from sudden or unexpected death can become a "ghost." Karma plays a role when that person who died did not live through its purpose in physical form. Its consciousness then becomes an infinite-loop in non-physical form. This is why when you see a ghost in a haunted house, it almost always appears in one or multiple areas of the home. Usually, where its physical form slept or was present at the time. But, it "loops" itself through its physical experience and try to relive its unfulfilled karma. One of the biggest karma-chains is wanting to live. 

There are other aspects of ghosts as well.

It's an unexplored science of infinity. 

I agree, speaking of which:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/demon-ghost-captured-on-camera-crawling-across-path-in-clumber-park-kennedy-news-media/vi-AA15woqc?cvid=641cfdc81daf42eb906385859c752e3b&ocid=msedgntp

Is this a ghost, or a demon? Can I bless and consecrate any object, including a camera, or a flashlight?

On 12/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Pudgey

I agree, speaking of which:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/demon-ghost-captured-on-camera-crawling-across-path-in-clumber-park-kennedy-news-media/vi-AA15woqc?cvid=641cfdc81daf42eb906385859c752e3b&ocid=msedgntp

Is this a ghost, or a demon? Can I bless and consecrate any object, including a camera, or a flashlight?

I just watched the video: It appears it could simply be a ghost in an infinite loop and not a demon. It could of been a person from who knows how long ago. The park was used at an experimental site during World War 2 after a quick look up. There could of been a bunch of activities there and occasionally, you may get lucky and capture a ghost or even interact with one. So, who knows how much ghosts are INFINITELY repeating itself in ghastly form. Also, people tend to associate ghosts in the most negative form.

For example, a haunted house of a woman who unfortunately died but present in the house. It obvious the ghost is very powerfully attached to the house and INFINITELY looping itself through its karmanic chain. Ghost Investigators enters the house at night, shit hits the fan and automatically call the ghost is "EVIL" or "DEMON." I've contemplated this on Ayahuasca: Ghosts want love too and their terribly misunderstood. However, that does not mean all ghosts are good entities, either. Ghosts can become attached to objects and material. It can also attach itself to animals, pets, and humans. You can also show immense love to ghosts. But, do at your own risk - as you may become a magnet - as it's rare for an individual to do such. I'd go out and say that a common person probably has several ghosts they've come in to contact with but they were completely unaware of its presence. I'd go a step further that a person probably has several ghosts also attached to them, without knowing or knowing, depending on their spiritual gifts. 

Demons (or Daemon): Highly misunderstood, but very risky to dabble with. Demons are an inverse to the typical "good", "divine" spiritual talk. They are amorale in nature, but can be good, too. Demons tends to play on humans illusion of life and their attachment to human-form and their unrealization of God, YOU. So, they may do / say / engage in a way that is completely amorale to the human. Demons tend to be purely black, not white. They won't waste their time being a typical white ghost. Their game is much higher. 

Edited by Pudgey

Yes, you can infinitely bless and show love to any entity - whether it's through a camera, flash light or mind. There is no limit. Show enough of it and is will dissipate into INFINITELY. You are powerful. 

Like two badly outdated programs that need to be updated 100 times more, or even obsoleted to a hyper alien technology, the main problem is their stuck inside a box of their worldviews of the scientific and materialistic community, paradigm locked into this lens they cannot fathom just how simple and stupid their assumptions and hidden assumptions are of reality! The Universe is MENTAL, fundamentally a gigantic mind of GOD, INFINITELY playing with many forms of earth. These hard core scientists and materialists piss me off, even though I appreciate and benefit from their findings and discoveries in tech, this does not give them a pass to disrespect the universe like this:

And stop competing with Curt Jaimungal, with the aliens and UFOs topics.