Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

594 posts in this topic

Brief context: I've experienced a haunting in my early childhood in Indonesia. The situation was resolved through various means my mother won't disclose on to which I didn't pry on. The experience isn't pleasent. The memory of that event is somewhat fresh in my mind.

Roughly 15 years later, I've gone on vacation to Niagara Falls with my mother, father, older sister and brother in law. It's a beautiful place! Can't remember the name of the hotel we stayed but it had a Kegs restaurant in the middle. Anyways, we rented a joint room for, if I recall, 4 days, which both had two beds, a desk, table, mini fridge, tv, and distorted glass panels near the doors. In one morning, there she was, lying on the bed with me, what appeared to be a cute girl in her pajamas. A moment later, I realized the girl is semi-transparentish, blurry and I felt shock. Despite the shock I felt pleasent feelings in my chest. Throughout the days in Niagara Falls I felt confused yet pleasent with her presence around me. I could speak to her using my mind voice sometimes and she has this distinct 'cuteness' in her voice. It strangely felt like it was love at first sight. I remember actually putting some coins into this machine that was in the park used to measure if you're in love or not and it registered in my hand grips I'm in love. Sometimes she would be walking or sitting with me trying to speak to me, other times she would disappear. After me and my family returned to Montreal and my older sister and her husband returned to the UK that spirit girl kept visiting throughout my time there, and eventually she has stayed with me.

4 years later to present day she's now like a close friend. I struggled with perceiving her at first but I'm able to distinguish her form much better, from the shape to the colors. She also has more personality than before. One of my favorites is how she can be so random with her humor it's amazing. Despite her airy headed attitude she does share pieces of knowledge about situations and people I know that seemed nebulous but later made complete sense.

The issues I'm just having are how do I go from here? Sometimes she does annoy me when I meditate. Odd enough, she sometimes copies me, even doing the meditation I'm doing. She also calls me by many nicknames which can be annoying but it's her.

It's amazing that I'm able to experience this at all! I'm currently taking my time learning about the paranormal and if you guys have any advice to share when it comes to the paranormal please post. Also feel free to ask more about my childhood haunting. Also if you have any questions addressed to her feel free to ask because we've talked and she's ok with answering your questions. Thanks for reading!

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Also feel free to ask more about my childhood haunting. 

I'd love to hear more!

What would happen if you poke her with a stick?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not nice ?

My instinctive advice is to seek out some kind of medium who is familiar with working with spirits and just talk to her about your situation. Many of these mediums can give you insight about what to do in your situation...perhaps you can find one on Yelp or something and often they will charge for their services but it is definitely something to look into. 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

2 hours ago, Adam M said:

My instinctive advice is to seek out some kind of medium who is familiar with working with spirits and just talk to her about your situation. Many of these mediums can give you insight about what to do in your situation...perhaps you can find one on Yelp or something and often they will charge for their services but it is definitely something to look into. 

Thanks for your advice. I'll be looking into seeking a medium's service.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I just did. Her response? Smacking me with a leek and peakabooing behind walls.

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

Sounds like tulpa.

Sounds interesting. Could you explain a bit more?

3 hours ago, Fishy said:

That's not nice ?

I know right lol ?

11 hours ago, Cocolove said:

I'd love to hear more!

I don't mind sharing more later. I bring both these paranormal experiences up because of how dissimilar they are and I'm curious about people in here who experienced ghosts and hauntings. Because right now what I'm experiencing doesn't match with the haunting I had.

In my experience the closest thing I can come to this is when a spiritual entity or spiritual force or energy is making itself more anthropomorphic looking to us so we humans can understand it. Like shiva appears to a Hindu worshipper. Although this I think happens only inside the mind.

Or when a human dies in accident or suicide and was supposed to live let's say 78 years. It will then live in the astral realm as only the physical body has died but the other bodies (astral,kama Rupa etc. ) still alive. Until it turns 78 it won't leave the astral realm of the earths atmosphere. But it is usually asleep in a peaceful and helped out. They do try to contact other living family members. Is it a relative? 

The other is when a human dies its astral shell with thoughts can let  itself loose from the soul and sort of lives its own life trying to contact other people while the soul or individual has departed to higher realms, but this astral shell lives only as long the flesh or muscle tissue has not decayed from the skelet. 

Then of course it can be an advanced living human on earth or an humanoid looking "extra terrestrial" that projects its astral double to talk to you. But this can only happen for very short time and they only do it between their group members

Another is angels, or those who have advanced farther than the human realm.  But they do not have a trace of personalty in them, but are loving and deeply peaceful. And it is almost impossible to see them as if looking in another dimension (I think) . 

Then an entity that is done with the physical experience thus without a physical body. Also rare to see. 

Or like the comment above, it can be a tulpa as thought forms are also living entities.

Seek out a good medium and find out.

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

In regards to the haunting I learned from my mom that the ghost was a woman who owned the House we were in before. She was in a relationship with a married man who after learning that she was pregnant ended the affair. After that break up she committed suicide in the house. She wasn't related to my mother. This made sense to me because of what happened at that night.

Prior to the night, I mostly felt a bit hot, nauseous and threw tantrums almost every day. Sometimes I don't feel hungry and eat as much which my mother found strange at the time because of how I really liked to eat lots of fried rice, fried chicken and bala bala.

On that night, I woke up half asleep and feeling cold and sweaty. I saw her just standing there, about several meters away from the bed, looking at me. I can't tell how she exactly looks other than she's pale white, longish hair, mostly blurry. I've also felt very sad. I hear her trying to speak but it just sounded gibberish to me but I somehow understood what she wanted: she wants me to come with her. I got up, turned and headed down the stairs in the middle of the dark and told my mom that there's a woman in my room and asked if I could come with her. I won't forget how shocked my mom became. That was the start of the haunting for me.

Bringing up the memory still gives me the shakes but not as much. In comparison to what I'm experiencing now is like night and day.

I'm seeing her a couple of feet next to me sitting on the bed. If I focus more on that spot I could make out her form and her colors more. She also has personality when she speaks because she can be funny, random and is quite cheerful and light hearted. I noticed that she also can be mischievous and step over boundaries like how she made fun of my mistakes but she behaves most of the time. Do ghosts have a sense of humour? It just doesn't feel right to me to say this girl next to me is a spirit or a ghost. It might be a tulpa as those entities do have human personalities to them, but I'll keep an open mind. Thanks for your information and advice!

1 hour ago, Wlangr said:

In my experience the closest thing I can come to this is when a spiritual entity or spiritual force or energy is making itself more anthropomorphic looking to us so we humans can understand it. Like shiva appears to a Hindu worshipper. Although this I think happens only inside the mind.

Or when a human dies in accident or suicide and was supposed to live let's say 78 years. It will then live in the astral realm as only the physical body has died but the other bodies (astral,kama Rupa etc. ) still alive. Until it turns 78 it won't leave the astral realm of the earths atmosphere. But it is usually asleep in a peaceful and helped out. They do try to contact other living family members. Is it a relative? 

The other is when a human dies its astral shell with thoughts can let  itself loose from the soul and sort of lives its own life trying to contact other people while the soul or individual has departed to higher realms, but this astral shell lives only as long the flesh or muscle tissue has not decayed from the skelet. 

Then of course it can be an advanced living human on earth or an humanoid looking "extra terrestrial" that projects its astral double to talk to you. But this can only happen for very short time and they only do it between their group members

Another is angels, or those who have advanced farther than the human realm.  But they do not have a trace of personalty in them, but are loving and deeply peaceful. And it is almost impossible to see them as if looking in another dimension (I think) . 

Then an entity that is done with the physical experience thus without a physical body. Also rare to see. 

Or like the comment above, it can be a tulpa as thought forms are also living entities.

Seek out a good medium and find out.

The above.

@Danioover9000 It could have been a spirit that latched on to you or you could have created what Tibetan monks call a Tulpa or witches call a servitor. It is common for people to create them without knowing they created something that is actually real. This is many times the case when kids have "imaginary friends".

Ive created several servitors and know quite a bit about them. Ive seen them move physical objects and request to be channeled through someone else so they can talk directly to me. The more you interact, the more they become real. If not managed properly, they will become autonomous and can become dangerous. The one that wanted to be channeled asked me if he could become a master of spirits like me (his words) when I die. If I tell him no, he might rebel out of fear of not getting his strong desire. If I say yes, he could grow so powerful over the years that he might be difficult to manage or dissolve if he becomes a problem. His desire to have power and dominate is a real concern of mine that I need to manage very carefully. I created him for protection and influence for a life issue I am dealing with and he took on a tough, mercenary type essence - a reddish humanoid with a bulls head and horns. Oddly, he has shown to have a fear of rejection and abandonment towards me, which concerns me that there is some emotional instability. I need to reassure him his fears are unfounded. Just like people, his fears could cause undesirable and problematic actions.

Either stop interacting with it or learn about how to create and manage servitors. If you do it right, they can act as your servant and do things for you (prosperity, protection, healing, influence, gathering and feeding energy/chi/prana to you, companionship, divination, etc, etc). Some people create them to attack or harass other people but giving the servitor dark intentions usually results in bringing darkness and suffering to the creator's life also. 

Look up some books by John Kreiter. He has several books on creating and managing servitors. Whatever you do, keep love, gratitude and beauty as your guide to how you care for the spirits you create. You must manage them from a position of power and you must be willing to respond harshly, but with justice and fairness, if needed.

Whatever you do, maintain a relationship of master/servant. Keep as your intention that you are the loving, providing master that expects absolute obedience and disobedience will be met with potentially harsh consequences. That is the only safe way to do it. If you are willing to do it that way, working with servitors can have the power to be life changing in a big way.

Edited by Matt8800

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@Danioover9000 It could have been a spirit that latched on to you or you could have created what Tibetan monks call a Tulpa or witches call a servitor. It is common for people to create them without knowing they created something that is actually real. This is many times the case when kids have "imaginary friends".

Ive created several servitors and know quite a bit about them. Ive seen them move physical objects and request to be channeled through someone else so they can talk directly to me. The more you interact, the more they become real. If not managed properly, they will become autonomous and can become dangerous. The one that wanted to be channeled asked me if he could become a master of spirits like me (his words) when I die. If I tell him no, he might rebel out of fear of not getting his strong desire. If I say yes, he could grow so powerful over the years that he might be difficult to manage or dissolve if he becomes a problem. His desire to have power and dominate is a real concern of mine that I need to manage very carefully. I created him for protection and influence for a life issue I am dealing with and he took on a tough, mercenary type essence - a reddish humanoid with a bulls head and horns. Oddly, he has shown to have a fear of rejection and abandonment towards me, which concerns me that there is some emotional instability. I need to reassure him his fears are unfounded. Just like people, his fears could cause undesirable and problematic actions.

Either stop interacting with it or learn about how to create and manage servitors. If you do it right, they can act as your servant and do things for you (prosperity, protection, healing, influence, gathering and feeding energy/chi/prana to you, companionship, divination, etc, etc). Some people create them to attack or harass other people but giving the servitor dark intentions usually results in bringing darkness and suffering to the creator's life also. 

Look up some books by John Kreiter. He has several books on creating and managing servitors. Whatever you do, keep love, gratitude and beauty as your guide to how you care for the spirits you create. You must manage them from a position of power and you must be willing to respond harshly, but with justice and fairness, if needed.

Whatever you do, maintain a relationship of master/servant. Keep as your intention that you are the loving, providing master that expects absolute obedience and disobedience will be met with potentially harsh consequences. That is the only safe way to do it. If you are willing to do it that way, working with servitors can have the power to be life changing in a big way.

46 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

Thanks for your information and advice on what I'm experiencing! For the most part she is mostly positive and affectionate to me. I'm open to the possibility that she might be a spirit that latched onto me or that I might've created her. Either case, my life from that moment I met her actually became interesting. Thanks again!

Thats amazing can you draw her or find similar looking one? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

33 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Thanks for your information and advice on what I'm experiencing! For the most part she is mostly positive and affectionate to me. I'm open to the possibility that she might be a spirit that latched onto me or that I might've created her. Either case, my life from that moment I met her actually became interesting. Thanks again!

Yeah, she might have been a spirit created by someone else a long time a go.

Either way, this could be even more of a blessing to you than you are seeing right now. They have power to affect the physical realm for your benefit. They like to serve and have a purpose, just like people.

If you research them, you can find ways to add to her "programming" to give her tasks and abilities that can be of positive impact to you.

Hi Danioover9000 , this may be an obvious question, but have you tried talking to her, ask her 'why me?'. Also practical questions which you can check up against local records, eg what is her name, date of birth, address, what is her life story? Or, if you cannot communicate like this, then maybe you could contact a paranormal research group, I have seen TV shows where they try to communicate with spirits using various methods. Although as a rational person I am rather unsure what to make of all this, what is the truth behind paranormal phenomena. 

Nick. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!