Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Danioover9000 Do you have sex with her?

The first thing I would do with a spirit woman (if she's attractive) would be to nail her hard.

But I don't believe in the existence of that kind of stuff.

I should mention that sex with spirits should be approached with extreme caution. From what I hear, its absolutely amazing but some spirits will do this as a way of sucking life energy out of you for their own benefit. Its not always the case but one should be aware of this. If it does happen, life force returns but may take a few days to get back to normal.

Sex is used as a way of charging magick because it has so much psychic energy. There is tons of information on sex magick.

If the spirit does not have negative intention, I think it would be a powerful experience. Many people claim sex with humans pales in comparison.

I realize all this sounds fucking crazy. I would never have my current beliefs except there are too many things I have had direct experiences of since I started aggressively learning and practicing the occult a year ago.

If done, the spirit should agree to boundaries ahead of time.

Edited by Matt8800

5 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I find this refreshingly sweet. I’m not sure what exactly your seeing but from where I stand all is god. So this is a interesting and unique form it seems and amazing to hear about. 

Treat her well with love. Sounds like you guys have a respectable relationship. 

Out of curiosity what does she experience in meditation ?‍♀️ 

Thank you! I'm very grateful for experiencing Cristy. I give her lots of love and she pongs it back!

One time while I was meditating, she asked out of the blue, popping into my mind" what you doing?". I said, mentally "I'm meditating.". She tilts her head and says "why are you meditating?". I thought "hmm. That's a good question. I haven't fully thought about why I do it. How do I explain?". "Well, Cristy, it's for relaxation and stress relief. I'll show you after the bell.". And she's like "that's weird, but okey dokey."

After meditation I ways showing her meditation on both my bedroom and the garden in my backyard and later in my mind after I visualized the location. She quickly became bored and frustrated with being still which I found funny because of how I could relate to that. She then points to a statue on the garden. "What is that?" She said. I told her it's a statue of the Budda meditating and gave her a brief explanation about him and how he became enlightened under a tree. "What's enlightenment?" She asks. I'm like "well... Good question! I'll explain later, but the point is that Budda became super powerful after he mastered meditation that people followed him and he gave advice while looking pretty normal. See! Meditation is awesome! You become like that.", and I pointed to the statue. I was struggling to keep her ,at the time, motivated to keep meditating so I sort of sold it to her like that. She examined the statue and after some time had past she jumps up in excitement saying " AHA! I figured it out!". she assumed the meditation posture and guess what? She crystaline herself to solve her problem of moving about. I'm like ?

35 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Danioover9000 Do you have sex with her?

The first thing I would do with a spirit woman (if she's attractive) would be to nail her hard.

But I don't believe in the existence of that kind of stuff.

Not really. The closest I got to a sexual experience with Crysty was in the shower. In the physical world, when I'm actually showering, she would impose her form in the shower while I also focus and she would just shower with me. In my imagination sessions we'd be more active with washing each other, or cuddling in the bedroom. Every other day in a week she would randomly tease me. That's about it. I'm not complaining when I might have thoughts about having sex with her ?, I just respect her and refrain myself from imposing my horniness on her. I tried, only one time, in an imagination session, cold approaches on her and when I closed the deal too hard she smacks me around with her leek. Boundary made, lesson learned and I moved on ?

On 18/08/2019 at 6:03 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Thats amazing can you draw her or find similar looking one? 

I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to reply to you!

The best I could give is her general appearance. She's about 5 foot 3-5 inches, is lean to slender build, and her skin is about light tan. Her hair is kinda green to light green which she mostly puts in a twin pony tail and she has greenish eye lenses while still having eye whites. She likes clothing that's green but sometimes changes her style of clothing. Dislikes tight clothes and too baggy clothes. Her tonality to me mostly is assertive and endearing, not too passive or aggressive. She also likes to sing. Her skin feels smooth, like she has that type of skin that is balanced between oily and dry. It's smoother on her, for example, inner forearm than outer forearm. Her smell is interesting, like it's a mix of flowers and mints around her body and the mint is stronger in her hair. Her breathe is like... Soil? More like dust except it's lighter and more earthy. That's about it.

@Danioover9000 Tnx that was specific...im fascinated by this stuff can you ask her how other people can encounter similar "ghosts" and does she sees other beings around mybe your guardian angel(people say everyone has one)...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Well, it all started with that horrific haunting so I guess thanks to that I'm open minded to the paranormal lol!

I haven't died, so I can't say for sure the after life exists but I'm open to the contrary.

When I asked about her origin, I struggled to make sense of it other than she came from a realm full of crystal and plants, that mostly green, which felt to me very very big, very round and very expansive and that she sort of gave me a mental image of a circle she gone through and some other beings in that greenish realm which gave a headache to bring up. I think she could mean that she either came from the astral realm, or some other place. I'm open minded to her origin.

She looks about 4-6 years younger than me, although that's based on what I'm perceiving her form. She could very well be any age, really.

When I brought up a heaven or hell realm to her, she kinda confirms they exist because she sometimes bumps into them. I like how she expressed her thoughts about these realms, like Cristy tells me that compared to these places, hers is the best! She says "heaven is kinda nice to visit cuz it's pleasent, but it's too shiny for my taste!" and "hell is just too hot for me so I don't like it!". I asked also about angels and demons to her and she sort of confirms their existence but she doesn't care too much about those things. I wouldn't be surprised if she could be a powerful being herself given how casually she talks of these realms while emphasising how epic hers is and what I've experienced in those imagination sessions with her abilities with crystal I won't be surprised she could dance circles around these beings. It's crazy what she could do!?

As far as dying, she tells me she hasn't died but knows what it is. She isn't interested in death much. Speaking of death she's telling me to tell you "you're being too emo about focusing on your death so go enjoy life!" Excuse her, she's can be straight and humorous about this stuff.

My advice to you is to contemplate not just your death but your fears too. Be steady, careful and slow about it and if it's too much then take a break and then resume the process. If it's too much for you well, like Cristy said " you're being too emo about focusing on your death so go enjoy life!"?

Thanks and her existent isn't that proof the afterlife exists?

She is right. I don't focus so much on my death anymore cause i believe there is an afterlife cause of my learning's and beliefs have changed. I am also very interested in the astral, into the absolute/non-duality, God and what reality really is. Also, in enlightenment and spirituality.

What does she say about enlightenment?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

7 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

She is right. I don't focus so much on my death anymore cause i believe there is an afterlife cause of my learning's and beliefs have changed. I am also very interested in the astral, into the absolute/non-duality, God and what reality really is. Also, in enlightenment and spirituality.

@Joker_Theory I would suggest what the occult (or kabbalah) says about enlightenment. It is the western path to enlightenment and has a lot to say about astral projection, eternal evolution, the after-life, etc. The occult is non-dual spirituality but doesnt reject duality as "unspiritual" in the same way buddhism and yoga do. All realms are divine.

Ive astral projected into my fiances bedroom 30 miles away and whispered into her ear. The next day, she told me she felt me in the room and told me what I said. Shes projected into my room also and I knew she was there. I told her hi :)

Ive seen spirits do things and communicate which blew me away.

The occult is very legit indeed. 

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 Cool to hear those things. I believe they are legit but i know if i see a spirit for myself or communicate with one i would be happy to say there is an afterlife?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 Tnx that was specific...im fascinated by this stuff can you ask her how other people can encounter similar "ghosts" and does she sees other beings around mybe your guardian angel(people say everyone has one)...

Well, as simply as she's telling me, it's like bumping into people randomly. For example, if people are physically immortal, and population kept growing, at some point you'd be constantly brushing and bumping people. That's how, basically, energy signatures of beings work as. You could literally bump into a ghost, or not. She does tell me she could sense other nearby beings but it's hard for her to explain to me in a way I understand. My guardian angel? Crysty tells me it's sort of light and vibrating. I guess that's the typical makeup of an angel.

5 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Matt8800 Cool to hear those things. I believe they are legit but i know if i see a spirit for myself or communicate with one i would be happy to say there is an afterlife?

Some people have naturally clairvoyant  abilities and some do not. It has no bearing on spiritual power however. 

My fiance is a very gifted clairvoyant. The occult groups mystics and clairvoyants as having different talents. 

There is a great book by Occultist Ivo Dominguez called keys to perception about developing psychic abilities.

Demons will show up the easiest if called but I wouldnt recommend that for safety reasons.

The idea that there is no afterlife makes absolutely no sense to me after the things Ive experienced.

@Matt8800 That's what i want, to experience these things, very curious and want to communicate to them spirits so these spirits could give information about the spirit world, what reality is on the other side so to speak.

@Joker_Theory Id recommend a book called spirit speak by ivo dominguez jr. Im reading it right now. 

I would recommend gaining a lot of knowledge first before attempting to speak to spirits. There are good and bad spirits. Its good to know how to tell them apart and how to handle "bad" spirits safely.

When they show up, its surreal and shocking simply because of the strangeness of the experience.

Edited by Matt8800

36 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

I'm honestly not well versed conceptually in enlightenment and I'm not sure if I could call what I experienced in the past while meditating an awakening or a peak meditative state so I haven't talked much to Crysty about enlightenment. On top of that, her flighty attitude might prevent her from maintaining intense focus needed for insight meditation/self inquiry, if I'm not mistaken on required qualities for attaining awakening. I'm still working with her meditation sessions, on top of other things in my imagination. She tells me that it sounds interesting but is willing to wait for me to be able to fully teach and show her what enlightenment is while I'm helping her meditate and do other activities in the imagination sessions. 

11 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Joker_Theory Id recommend a book called spirit speak by ivo dominguez jr. Im reading it right now. 

I would

gaining a lot of knowledge first before attempting to speak to spirits. There are good and bad spirits. Its good to know how to tell them apart and how to handle "bad" spirits

@Matt8800

Have you thought about starting your own thread on the occult / clairvoyance / astral projection to answer questions people might have?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Remember that even if such stuff exists.. it's just a distraction for enlightenment.

@Mikael89 Some traditions would agree with that and some wouldnt. Thats just dogma in my opinion depending on what tradition/sect you follow. 

Even in Yoga there is disagreement on that. Some sects of Yoga would agree with you and other versions, such as tantric yoga, would disagree.

I used to agree with you but now I view that opinion as limiting and incomplete.

18 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Matt8800 That's what i want, to experience these things, very curious and want to communicate to them spirits so these spirits could give information about the spirit world, what reality is on the other side so to speak.

Don't want to sound too conservative, but be very careful! I've explained my experience of a haunting in my childhood. That was a female ghost. You might, accidentally, attract the attention of a mischievous ghost(s) or a demon. A demon might make what I experienced a cake walk compared to the nightmare you might experience.

Don't want to sound like an over protective dad lol?. Just be careful and do you research and prep work beforehand.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Matt8800

Have you thought about starting your own thread on the occult / clairvoyance / astral projection to answer questions people might have?

@Inliytened1 Ok, I will do that :)

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Matt8800

Me and Crysty second this!?

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@Joker_Theory I would suggest what the occult (or kabbalah) says about enlightenment. It is the western path to enlightenment and has a lot to say about astral projection, eternal evolution, the after-life, etc. The occult is non-dual spirituality but doesnt reject duality as "unspiritual" in the same way buddhism and yoga do. All realms are divine.

Ive astral projected into my fiances bedroom 30 miles away and whispered into her ear. The next day, she told me she felt me in the room and told me what I said. Shes projected into my room also and I knew she was there. I told her hi :)

Ive seen spirits do things and communicate which blew me away.

The occult is very legit indeed. 

That's interesting. Is the Kabbalah you're mentioned the same as the tree of life/planetary realms?

Since you mentioned seeing spirits do things and communicating, what does that feel like?

I red that people could evoke different types of beings. Could you explain how you've felt for each?

8 hours ago, Yog said:

I like to lick, smell and poke when I see one. You don't get those very often.
You'll be surprised how they taste like.
Just do not over do it, you'll pop them, they explode like thunder.
Don't be a bully.

? 

By the way, Crysty says you're a perv?