pluto

The most beautiful beings don't even know how enlightened they are..

106 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows  

Ahah think what you like, I’ll pass on becoming god. It’s not favourable to my current lifestyle lol. Rather go down in history as a business man, rather than god ??‍♂️. 

I am already enlightened like the rest of you lol, it’s like I keep saying you guys don’t know the depths of it. Full ego destruction is full ego destruction without self left to say no to sharing love to anyone and anything. 

Guys, please stay on the original OP topic. Hijacking a thread is against forum guidelines.

@pluto that girl even if she is a free child, is what everyone should be like. So I understand where your coming from. This is the point I try to advocate to the people around me. 

@DrewNows Natasha has my +1 vote on how she looks at the situation 

@Mikael89 sorry, that was my fault. I didn’t write it correctly 

my point- just be like a free child in life, what ever that means for their life. I call it free-spiriting. That’s what I told my ex. 

Also that was a very funny meme ahahah 

@Aakash I was simply pointing to the NOW, nothing personal, simply sharing thoughts ?

God allows us to think whatever we want. We are free do disagree but can we recognize thought for what it is?

@Aakash I apologize if I came off authoritatively, I think it’s important to realize how we think really does impact our vibrational frequency, so to be aware of this IS what influences potential / possibility 

Edited by DrewNows

@Mikael89 fine I’ll redefine again. A human child is different to a childish god. It’ is not the baby we look at and say those things about it. You don’t look at a 2 year old and say that. You say he’s/ she’s got great spirit, great childish spirit. That is what I’m talkimg about. The ability to create, be imaginative, sleep when needed, learn new things, try new things. It’s the eyes of a baby when your looking at the world for the first time, when it’s unknown to you. That’s what Pluto probably mean when he showcased the video. That’s what I’m agreeing with 

22 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mikael89 fine I’ll redefine again. A human child is different to a childish god. It’ is not the baby we look at and say those things about it. You don’t look at a 2 year old and say that. You say he’s/ she’s got great spirit, great childish spirit. That is what I’m talkimg about. The ability to create, be imaginative, sleep when needed, learn new things, try new things. It’s the eyes of a baby when your looking at the world for the first time, when it’s unknown to you. That’s what Pluto probably mean when he showcased the video. That’s what I’m agreeing with 

Yes, and that wouldn't contradict an adult ambition to make money in the meantime. Aurora's estimated net worth is 79 million dollars which shows this playful flower child is also a shrewd career person. All 3 children in her family are in high end entertainment business. Could be a coincidence, but also could be not. 

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Aurora's estimated net worth is 79 million

Where did you find this information if you wouldn't mind sharing? 
Not that it's important but I'm a fan as well, and Im curious... It sounds like a little bit too much and different from what I've found.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 From Wiki and other different online sources. I've read too many of them to remember which said what. There was also one that said there is mental illness that runs in her family. And yes, I know I can't believe everything I read online. But we can safely assume she gets royalties from her every song played on radio, YT, etc., her performances at events and concerts, interviews, photo shoots, etc. How is she not a business woman?

I got her net worth info here:

https://articlebio.com/aurora

@Natasha yes it doesn’t contradict anything to do with normal life. Child spirit and adult life are mutually exclusive . 

But currently adult life is exclusively independent 

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

How is she not a business woman?

She’s doesn’t necessarily have to take on the business side of things other than making decisions based on the offers that are given. She probably has a manager and a butt load of connections 

also i wouldn’t equate money fame or the entertainment business to be corrupt in of themselves 

Edited by DrewNows

@Natasha I am not doubting her business skills, it's just that all other sources are saying 1-3 million net-worth. I am not one to get caught up in details but this seems like way too much of a massive difference, and im just thinking about what's possible in this industry. Taylor Swift has a net-worth of 360 million.... I can't see the two being comparable. 
Also in an interview Aurora mentioned she just got a new apartment, and she was excited about a wooden shelf she just bought... maybe Im being presumptuous but that didn't sound like someone with a 70mil net-worth... anywho just wanted to say that, she rocks and I love her energy, she's a very empathic and creative soul, and of course she has been conditioned in certain ways, thankfully her conditioning allows her to thrive in her self-expression which is just super fantastic. 

@Mikael89 they are talking about ego in all its form.

Can’t argue against the text, so you win this one. I was just talking as a metaphor, A child is like being in the present moment  but happy as an adult. But they actually really enjoy what they’re doing, find passion and joy in it. 

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:28 PM, DrewNows said:

She probably has a manager and a butt load of connections

That's what shrewd career people do - they hire managers to grow their business.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:28 PM, DrewNows said:

also i wouldn’t equate money fame or the entertainment business to be corrupt in of themselves 

The entertainment business is corrupt, but smart people find ways to avoid the 'corrupt' part. Like Marie Mathieu, a famous French singer from the 70s, was smart and used the industry to advance her career, while Edith Piaf let the industry use her and died with little money and from poor health due to alcohol and drug abuse. The list can go on and on.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:31 PM, Martin123 said:

@Natasha I am not doubting her business skills, it's just that all other sources are saying 1-3 million net-worth. I am not one to get caught up in details but this seems like way too much of a massive difference, and im just thinking about what's possible in this industry. Taylor Swift has a net-worth of 360 million.... I can't see the two being comparable. 
Also in an interview Aurora mentioned she just got a new apartment, and she was excited about a wooden shelf she just bought... maybe Im being presumptuous but that didn't sound like someone with a 70mil net-worth... anywho just wanted to say that, she rocks and I love her energy, she's a very empathic and creative soul, and of course she has been conditioned in certain ways, thankfully her conditioning allows her to thrive in her self-expression which is just super fantastic. 

Yes. But with her popularity of a rising star status, high profile interviews, topping charts, and albums sales, 1-3 million sound a bit ridiculous. No?

@Natasha Honestly I have no clue... we should text her maybe she'll know :D
edit: I mean if it's true and it's 70, that's supermega fantastic, her music has healing qualities and she seems to be channeling her songs so the bigger stage for her, as much as she can handle, the better for the world. 

Edited by Martin123

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@Natasha Honestly I have no clue... we should text her maybe she'll know :D

Haha yeah :P

I know people in my town who have more than 1-3 million and they have never been on a Jim Fallon night show or topped singing charts. My dentist being one of them. So that sounds a bit of a stretch thinking Aurora with her international popularity and rising star status would make less $$ than my dentist 9_9