pluto

The most beautiful beings don't even know how enlightened they are..

106 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

A child who would wants to play outside in nature with like children instead of having made look like a clown infront of dead cameras and people making money off her talent 9_9

Okay, someone’s judging...all I see are children 

Drop all your preconceived notions :P 

@DrewNows thanks you’ve shown me my flaw. I seek someone to have the same worldview as me. Synergy. I don’t want to make up stories of how it’s the worlds problems and all this. It’s my fault, I should be okay with being by myself. It is what it is, trying to fill a childhood synergy and connect. The pros of being enlightened I guess. 

Nonetheless, I’ll save you all the projections lol. Intention is just projection after all. We’ve demonised so much in our lives it’s hard to get it out of our system.  

@Natasha ? welcome to my world. 

Atleast you got let off lightly lol 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Okay, someone’s judging...all I see are children 

Drop all your preconceived notions :P 

Not judging. If I were her mom, I'd encourage her talent too.

Just lets be real and not blind to the fact that one would have to be business minded and a skilled entertainer to be able to pull a celebrity status off. A child in their innocent pure state would not know how to do it unless conditioned/trained to. Or would they wake up one day and think "I don't want to go out and play with my friends and animals and climb trees. I would rather spend 5 hrs in a hot studio wearing weird outfits"?

We all are children at heart and know how this stuff works, and a child in us would choose climbing trees over lengthy studio sessions in a corrupt entertainment industry. Just saying ;)

? not judging because it’s spiritual is the biggest hoax I’ve ever seen in life. 

You don't know this kid. Oh he is talented for math go push him into school for talents from youngest age and drain his soul out. ?

Over thinking mind no wonder?

No you won't to climb on trees you want to crunch numbers, lots of them. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

ahaha life’s like a school, you either spend your whole life pulling other people or benefit of those who pushed you up. 

??‍♂️ There’s no escaping it. What will your reward be: 

i wonder 

Money, power, love, nothing? 

It’s like I said, I’ll spare you the projections. I’ve seen this exact scenario play out multiple times. 

Although my whole life suddenly makes sense. Future sighted miles into the future. Just so people live a good life and find their paradigms and people in it. Lol and then make sure those that want to raise paradigms do, balancing the whole system. ?? what a waste of time. 

Edited by Aakash

@AakashTruth❤️ 

Thank God I Listened myself. 

Sad thing is that I do not know myself as that authentic child. Never had a chance to be it. 

Yeah, materialism. So much fun. ?

18 minutes ago, Natasha said:

A child in their innocent pure state would not know how to do it unless conditioned/trained to. Or would they wake up one day and think "I don't want to go out and play with my friends and animals and climb trees. I would rather spend 5 hrs in a hot studio wearing weird outfits"?

Children will train and condition themselves. We are all unique and different, influenced by every aspect of our existence.

"when i was a young warthog!"

We would have played well together, but some will embrace more feminine aspects of being human too. 

Hakuna Matata ^_^ 

@zeroISinfinity this was my issue, people don’t know what they really find fun. LOOOL I’m tellng you in my mind I’ve fucking designed the most complex system ever ?. Maybe I should give it all up and write a book. 

I was looking for a way to do it without expecting anything in return. That’s why I couldn’t accept the lower paradigms. I wanted to show people it was just about doing it for the fun of it. Real unconditional love. 

LOOOOL! Got to the pinnacle of life and can’t even persuade the most unconditionally loving people in the world ?. What is my life! 

Edited by Aakash

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Children will train and condition themselves. We are all unique and different, influenced by every aspect of our existence.

"when i was a young warthog!"

We would have played well together, but some will embrace more feminine aspects of being human too. 

Hakuna Matata ^_^ 

Aurora's effort is admirable to preserve and project the child within. Like I said in an earlier post, this world in its transition to Green needs more artists like her to remind us what's been lost/neglected in the previous stages. That's why I'm still a big fan of her talent B|

37 minutes ago, Aakash said:

I should be okay with being by myself.

learn, love, live, recycle :D

Allow a beautiful ever-changing YOU  

US urban areas are green. 

City where I live is orange while rest of the country is pretty much middle east. North of the country Germanic culture and heritage, South turkish culture and heritage lol. Most are nazis and nationalists. It's hell. Relativly speaking. ?

Gtfo of here if you wa t to raise Kids. ?

@Natasha I know NOTHING about her, but i am here for individuality, unity, and expression 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows it’s okay it’s cycling around, I know now why I wanted to see everyone’s position, because I would have no choice but to go into god- mode. Which was my last resort if I wanted to do this whole thing.  If I couldn’t put my faith and trust into enlightened beings to get things done. They may have love but they lack vision. 

? gate guardian. It makes sense now aswell it’s against my own will. It’s probably what I sent myself down to Earth to do. ??????????????????????? 

fucking spirit guides, hoaxing me into this bullshit to help people! 

Have you ever felt like you needed to do something so badly that your life wouldn’t have reached its highest meaning ??????????????????? if you didn’t actualise it LOL. Like it would both be pointless to the world and for yourself. That’s the worst part of it LOL your not even letting yourself down, your letting everyone down. Past, present and future humans ?

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows

Listen fuck that LOL, I’m not actualising god. I’m going to do something incredibly helpful. 

? I’m already happy doing 1/100th of the Change that’s possible from the position from a devil. ??

this is where you guys are just meant to say: it’s all of the mind. There’s no need to help people ?

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash wait till you realize you never had a choice ;) 

think what you wish, God is here no matter what ?xD