pluto

The most beautiful beings don't even know how enlightened they are..

106 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, pluto said:

Beingness makes knowingness obsolete.

No it doesn't, why do you put beingness as something that's better than knowing? You aren't really going beyond good and evil you're just saying you need to achieve being because teachers have said so.

On 8/4/2019 at 3:41 PM, Aakash said:

This is a false equivalency bro 

the most enlightened people are not human at all. 

if you decide to keep your human traits, then you don't know truth. being human is not the same as acting human. 

this is the same thing as saying animals are enlightened, when they are not. 

humans have the potential to become enlightened, they are not enlightened themselves. 

humanity is a social construct, through years of evolution. 

this is why it's said that humans are enlightened already and because they have awareness like animals. But their awareness has not turned in on itself and become god consciousness. 

Your mind is infested with assumptions about enlightenment. its backed by spiritual teachings and knowledge which are themselves, only partially true. 

Who the hell told you that? 

Most enlightened people are not human at all, what? What do you think enlightenment is about, being stoned 24/7? 

You're taking the idea of Indian wanderers and make that some sort of absolute then, many of which, have a lifestyle where there isn't much to do for them besides meditating and begging or puja, and looking spiritual is part of their gig as well. 

Enlightenment will make you more human, as appose to walking around with some socially acceptable mask on. 

Ye, I agree, somewhat enlightened girl, light- in her energy, happy loving, positive. That's absolutely a part of this as well, if you can maintain that, not just meditative depth I would say..

As David Spero says,

there's the vertical, Shiva, going up and down, heights and depths of stillness, ascension,

and there's the horizontal, the shakti, relationship and living, >she does very well in this.

edit: sorry bit aggressive tone.. was upset at the time

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

On 8/4/2019 at 8:32 PM, Mikael89 said:

Children are whiny, suffering, complaining, weeping, arguing, fighting, needy, dependent, attached (not free at all), ignorant, immature, childish, greedy, lying, have a trillion desires, selfish, judgemental, weak, etc.

But everyone has these traits, possibly, except from maybe lying, ad as far as I know, these stay after enlightenment, unless you are meditative samadhi, but when functioning in the world, you can be a good loving being,  but as someone does something inappropriate or you get into very harsh circumstances or just in natural functioning, expect to see (natural) attachments, desires, functional judgments etc. Nothing wrong with that, necessary even.

8 hours ago, avilo said:

No it doesn't, why do you put beingness as something that's better than knowing? You aren't really going beyond good and evil you're just saying you need to achieve being because teachers have said so.

I do not, you misunderstand the "depth" of my words and ways of expression. They are entirely authentic.

Wisdom comes from no guru or teacher, wisdom comes from within. External projections are just healthy reminders.

In time, you shall see too. Hope this serves you well :)

?
❤️

B R E A T H E

17 minutes ago, pluto said:

I do not, you misunderstand the "depth" of my words and ways of expression. They are entirely authentic.

Wisdom comes from no guru or teacher, wisdom comes from within. External projections are just healthy reminders.

In time, you shall see too. Hope this serves you well :)

?

@pluto Just to let it be known Avilo has been banned. His earlier reply challenging you was the final determining factor.

All is well dear @cetus56 :)

I've come to re-realize that regardless of what one sees in something or someone, no one else will see exactly the same thing unless they are attuned to the same frequency. We only see mastery in others once we see mastery in ourselves.

Once you become Enlightened, you will see Enlightenment in all forms of life.

I hope this serves all well <3

My Unconditional Love, Take care.

?
❤️

B R E A T H E