pluto

The most beautiful beings don't even know how enlightened they are..

106 posts in this topic

@Natasha that’s just one perspective, yours, and it’s not anymore right than saying she’s hired a manager because there’s too much for her to deal with and it doesn’t fit her personality 

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The entertainment business is corrupt, but smart people find ways to avoid the 'corrupt' part. Like Marie Mathieu, a famous French singer from the 70s, was smart and used the industry to advance her career, while Edith Piaf let the industry use her and died with little money and from poor health due to alcohol and drug overdose. The list can go on and on.

Okay so we can agree it depends on the individual and how honest they live their life. Smart people don’t look at the business, as a whole, to be corrupt because they recognize it does serve a purpose and more importantly, their purpose to inspire people 

12 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

her music has healing qualities and she seems to be channeling her songs so the bigger stage for her, as much as she can handle, the better for the world. 

Yes, artists like Aurora is what the world needs to help awaken. The new apartment and wooden shelf are what a humble person would choose even if they could afford a multi-million dollar mansion. She is truly a breath of fresh air in today's culture. 

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Natasha that’s just one perspective, yours, and it’s not anymore right than saying she’s hired a manager because there’s too much for her to deal with and it doesn’t fit her personality 

And also because she can afford a manager. Talent managers are not cheap. They make sure when she gives an interview (like the one posted in OP), she gets big enough check to support herself, her manager, make-up artist, hair-stylist, etc.

10 minutes ago, Natasha said:

And also because she can afford a manager. Talent managers are not cheap. They make sure when she gives an interview (like the one posted in OP), she gets big enough check to support herself, her manager, make-up artist, hair-stylist, etc.

She has a much bigger responsibility than most might give her credit for

this is funny I don’t even know who she is other than listening to some of the video ?

3 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

Don’t you know that music is the enemy of consciousness.

Consciousness created music ;)

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I think many are missing the point, the "behavior" is what's key here and my main point.

If you can observe critically, you will notice her "behavior" and that of an Enlightened Master is almost identical.

They only appear more calm and at peace and more "still"(so to speak), while she is expressing that inner-peace through creativity, art, music and movement. She may not seem as aware as the master but she is a master in itself. Watch a few interviews, observe her mastery of being, sometimes i think she's fooling us all.

At the end of the day, Happiness is Peace in Action!

Its really not that different, why do you think when people become very old they start acting like kids all over again, because they realized something on some level so they finally let go and "just be". "Just Being" is the Natural Enlightened Behavior.

She may not be aware of what the Master is aware of, but her behavior alone, her surrender to source, to nature is enough and a truer representation of our natural selves than what most are representing. When you surrender to your true nature, nature takes care of you, when you truly surrender to nature, you are basically channeling 24/7, nature/source lives through you because you are more empty, more free. You are (shall we say) divinely in sync when you surrender to your true self, your eternal nature.

So knowing becomes obsolete. Trusting is all that is needed. Creation provides the rest.

By "just being" you don't have to know you are god and understand anything, it happens naturally by natural design because by being your true self, your natural god given self, your inner-child, you are doing creation the biggest favor of all in which creates almost zero resistance within existence so you will flow and glide through life in the most majestic and divinely aligned and guided ways. Being empty!

Its just how things work on a fundamental level, this is what the Enlightened Master finally realizes. We were always perfect we just had to re-realize it, now its time to play, create, explore and truly embody infinite intelligence!

Notice the purity, there is almost no imaginary identity(ego) but pure creative personality, godliness, beingness!

Lighten Up, Enjoy Life!

Trust your flow and Just Be!

<3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Pretty easy to look like you have inner peace when doing so earns you millions of $$$$ ;)

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

5 hours ago, pluto said:

Oh Dear :/

I'm going to act like a child at work today - gonna pick my nose in front of people, skip around the office saying alphabet backwards, climb on furniture, dissemble the printer to see how it works, make paper airplanes, annoy the co-workers, draw on he walls, and keep asking my manager "Is it time to go home yet?" xD

Just kidding :P

Everyone understands what child at heart means - to see the world with endless wonder and curiosity, have natural drive to explore, and express yourself without inhibitions. Laugh genuinely and love unconditionally :)

I took this pic while taking a walk in the park recently. This scene with kids running and the birds flocking by the lake looked so pure and joyful to me

0210131243.jpg

@Natasha Usually my OCD would kick in and I’d point out how bad it is that your finger is on the corner... but actually that add to the innocence of the image and makes it more beautiful :)

10 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Natasha Which song is your personal favourite ? 

'Dreams' by Cranberries

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 0:54 PM, Martin123 said:

@Natasha I mean Aurora's =D 

Haha of course... I Went Too Far

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

Haha of course... Went Too Far

That's a good one. There's a live version on youtube with great energy. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

30 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

That's a good one. There's a live version on youtube with great energy. 

I posted a vid of Aurora singing it live, it's on page 1 of this thread.

@Natasha Thanks for sharing, i personally love The Seed!

Powerful turquoise message :P

B R E A T H E