Betterself

Is Bernie Sander’s medicare for all plan really the most conscious?

81 posts in this topic

This is insane. 

They literally steal your money by law since the "service" is obligatory.

The US drug prices compared to Canada are 5 times higher. Shady shady stuff.

Imo there should be no money involved in domains of health, justice, and education but that is a pipedream since this is where devils thrive.

Few months ago I spent about 7 hours in an ER. Had  CT scan, a few tubes in a few holes and an IV. Granted, I was a sick cookie, but still I walked out of there without needing to be admitted to the hospital and the bill... $9,000! My share was $1,000 and that was with relatively good insurance. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Point is there is no benefit to having private insurance provided that full healthcare was provided for free.

The reason for a hybrid would be to work the stage orange folks into it slowly.

Getting stage orange to give it up is like getting them to give up guns.

Society isn't there yet.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Healthcare is the least benefit to America economy. You would not be able to keep up the “American dream” without the fear of expensive healthcare. You guys really underestimate how the rest of the world views America. 

There are people in India that are told to travel to the land of the rich to settle down and make money. 

It’s obvious that you guys aren’t aware of it consciously. But America is the land of the free, the ranches, the cattle’s, the food, this has just transformed to business in the modern day metaphor. 

Its based on material wealth. This is why China will overtake you. The American dream is embedded too into your culture that your trying to protect. The health care is the least of your priority. 

Do you know why China will overtake you, they’re spiritually more advanced than yourself because of their culture. Once their authoritarian phase is over. There’s no stopping them. The ying yang will destroy America theoretically. 

America is scared, ain’t got no time for health care improvements. 

If you guys want to know the hard truth of business. Business prospers in densely populated countries. China is nowhere hit its peaked and America has. China are already ahead of turquoise stage principals. So it’s inevitable the American dream will try to fight back. 

THATS DENSELY POPULATED POOR COUNTRIES. gold minds on gold mines of money to make. Because you influence the culture itself. That’s exactly what happened in America 

Edited by Aakash

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Romans went soft too and that's when Rome fell to the stronger, hungrier "Northern Barbarians".

War would only happen in defense not offense.  But this thread is about insurance.

A military is required but to be used sparingly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Joseph Maynor that’s literally it, the effects of your American dream which allowed you to prosper Ohh so many years ago. Look how deeply it’s ingrained into you, without you knowing. 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No but it all comes down to you taking responsibility for yourself and not relying on anybody for shit.

What you said is 100% true in your given environment. “That’s just how it is” and I’m saying yeah that’s why “it’s just how it is” 

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There's a deeper problem here: getting people to realize that the first duty in life is to not be poor.

Well its obviously harder for some than it is for you.  Life aint fair bro.

@SerpaeTetra this is a said with spite. You should look into your own self before putting that spite on people on a forum. I would understand if you knew a person for a while and had maybe a personal inbox conversation. But you basically accused him for no reason. 

Im just pointing out a fact, nothing more 

Edited by Aakash

35 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Do you know why China will overtake you, they’re spiritually more advanced than yourself because of their culture. Once their authoritarian phase is over. There’s no stopping them. The ying yang will destroy America theoretically. 

China is not more spiritually advanced. China is stage Blue, just starting to move into Orange. They have massive growing pains ahead of them. China is becoming extremely materialistic and will face all the same problems America has been facing for the last 50 years. They have serious systemic corruption which will take them 50+ years to cleanse out.

China will not be Green for another 50 years at least. They haven't even figured out how to let their people vote. America is far more developed and conscious than China. The Chinese are still ethnically cleansing certain provinces in western China.

Not to mention China's atrocious censorship. China has a lot to learn about how to run a democracy. Much of what they do is devilry.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

18 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I take your point, but it all comes down to you taking 100% responsibility for yourself and not relying on anybody for sh*t.  Get off the government's tit and stop pretending like government is everybody's mama.  The purpose of government is to enforce the laws and provide a framework for you to build your own systems to live your life the way you choose to within the laws.  The main purpose of government is to protect and enforce the Rule of Law, which means everyone is held to the same laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law

You are missing it because you are stuck in Orange.  Personally i don't need the government for anything.  But there are some that cannot help themselves.   You are blind to that and if you aren't then you do not realize you are all Beings yet.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@CreamCat Right now the US government is specifically not allowed to negotiate down prices on medicine. It's absurd.

As far as I know, US federal government sets the minimum price of private health care to a high point. That's why medicare is so expensive. That's why insurance companies can rip off people with poor insurances that cost a lot but cover little. US government works for and subsidizes insurance companies instead of people.

If US government stopped setting the minimum price, medicare can become a lot better than it is now.

Edited by CreamCat

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SerpaeTetra this is a said with spite. You should look into your own self before putting that spite on people on a forum. I would understand if you knew a person for a while and had maybe a personal inbox conversation. But you basically accused him for no reason. 

Im just pointing out a fact, nothing more 

8 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

I'm just pointing out his judgements on other people.  I have plenty of my own earned money and work for myself, so not out of spite.  Maybe a bit bitter about him judging others.  

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Inliytened1  I'm way beyond Orange.  But nice attempt to Knowledge Signal and/or Virtue Signal me.

I don't have to.  You may be beyond Orange in certain aspects but if you are all about you than you have shades of it.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SerpaeTetra that’s great to hear ! ? don’t we all love to judge people. Myself included, like Judging you for judging him. It’s a never-ending circle ?. 

Its like I said, American dream is ingrained deeply into you guys. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

@Inliytened1  You wanna race up the spiral and also integrate down the spiral.

Yes but you are forgetting those that cannot help themselves.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@SerpaeTetra That’s a limiting-belief.  You can have as much money as you want to have in life.

12 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

You are right, but getting to know that is barely possibly for many.  So if they need to rely on the government, you shouldn't judge them.

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Give a man a fish and you help him for a day.  Teach a man to fish and you help him for a lifetime.

You're stuck in the limiting-belief that people cannot help themselves.  Your Mind has you by the huevos.

Some people are clinically retarded to the point where they cannot help themselves or maintain a part time job. Some people are too sick to help themselves. Good luck with teaching responsibility to clinically retarded people.

Fortunately, we have tools to build great lives for ourselves. I just have been too lazy to do just that.

Edited by CreamCat

@Joseph Maynor Have you heard of Mr.Money Mustache? He's an intense green/orange hybrid, retired at age 30 by being super smart and a total cheapskate. He's really interesting. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

China is not more spiritually advanced. China is stage Blue, just starting to move into Orange. They have massive growing pains ahead of them. China is becoming extremely materialistic and will face all the same problems America has been facing for the last 50 years. They have serious systemic corruption which will take them 50+ years to cleanse out.

China will not be Green for another 50 years at least. They haven't even figured out how to let their people vote. America is far more developed and conscious than China. The Chinese are still ethnically cleansing certain provinces in western China.

Not to mention China's atrocious censorship. China has a lot to learn about how to run a democracy. Much of what they do is devilry.

Yeah but China's economy is growing at a fast rate which on the current pace will surpass our own.  I wouldn't be so quick to say they aren't more spiritually advanced either.  We have too much selfishness in our country.   They could easily end up being the more advanced nation in the future.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.