tatsumaru

Are all gurus a scam?

86 posts in this topic

The more conscious you are, the better you can discern who is “fake” and who is “real”. Maybe you can even discover that there’s no difference between a fake and a real guru. 

@AlldayLoop Bingo, but thats only possible when you go past them. As it should be, otherwise there's still confusion as to what the truth is. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Fortunate Son said:

There are no dogmas, supernatural and "miracles" in Sadhguru teachings. That's why his teachings are the best for westerners to understand the basics of spirituality and enlightenment. Watch these videos and see for yourself:

Sadhguru at Harvard Medical School:

There are many fake gurus and teachers but when you find the right one - nothing else matters.

I've listened to all Sadhguru videos multiple times. There is plenty of supernatural. In fact most of the cases I list in my opening post are taken out of Sadhguru's videos. He makes these claims - you change your genetics, you can heal yourself, you can manifest a goddess, you can read a book just by touching etc.

@tatsumaru sadhguru in my books, is in fact the most god-like person in existence. That's because he knows he isn't absolute infinity but we all are. It's as simple as that. 

except myself, my knowledge even surpasses his lol. 

Edited by Aakash

There are two types of Guru.

1 External

2 Internal

The external Gurus show you the ropes which are vital to this path.

You can always try what they have to offer and then consult your internal Guru if it's the right thing or not. You ll definitely know because you ll have experiences.

The key is taking action. Try Inner engineering if you are interested in Sadhguru and know for yourself. Am sure it ll be worthwhile to spend your time in this space.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Mikael89 This is devilry, sadhguru talks about life, he doesn't talk about spiritual teachings and awareness, its the very fact that you can understand him that makes him an enlightened master.

@tatsumaru All of these are 100% possible, it's just your level of consciousness (and hence your connection to Infinite Imagination) is too weak to realise them. Raise your consciousness and you will understand the truth of these things.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

just unmodern 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Really wondered what Leo thinks now of Prophet Mohammed. 

At your current level of Consciousness Will you wage wars against other tribes? 

Would really like to see how Saint beheads other people and slaughter them without mercy. 

Will you fight for power and influence? 

Hystorical context sure but Jesus, Buddha, Mahavira etc also lived at places where war was common. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Any way you slice it they’re all saying exactly the same thing,  from different perspectives on the very same path. 

Sadhguru’s inner engineering is Ester Hick’s law of attraction. 

Follow Leo’s teachings and you’ll realize you’re Abraham Hicks. 

Follow Abe’s teachings and you’ll end up living a life like Leo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

At your current level of Consciousness Will you wage wars against other tribes?

You do not appreciate the historical context of 600 AD Arabia.

Mohammad was not just a spiritual leader, he was also a political leader.

And of course I don't think Mohammad was the most enlightened guy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Any way you slice it they’re all saying exactly the same thing,  from different perspectives on the very same path. 

Sadhguru’s inner engineering is Ester Hick’s law of attraction. 

Follow Leo’s teachings and you’ll realize you’re Abraham Hicks. 

Follow Abe’s teachings and you’ll end up living a life like Leo. 

But do each leave certain things unsaid on purpose or is that truly how they see it? People who chose not to teach leave everything unsaid, it feels so wrong and yet so right. It doesn't really matter, does it? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Eternal Singularity with everything all possible infinities in it /of it. 

I want my certificate. Pronto! 

Love is the answer @mandyjw.

So what you Love is what you get. 

Hmm I love hippie girls that cook well. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Does infinite create finite? 

Yes; how?

No; 

Yes, the act of creation itself creates the illusion of a creator and creation, duality, finite is inherent in separate.

Maybe teachers exist as bridges that only appeal to certain people and only take them so far. The teacher/student duality, and the speaker/listener duality is assumed. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Sadhguru is not a scam.

It takes an advanced human being to understand an advanced human being.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru is not a scam.

It takes an advanced human being to understand an advanced human being.

I agree with you, but just an interesting fact, I’ve heard Sadhguru supporting the death penalty of criminals. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Do you know how useless it is to be on death row for society. Their lives would be best served elsewhere, rather than having ignorant people demonize them and use them as an example of falsified justice to uphold the absolutely relative social moralities.  

Thats literally how psychopaths get portrayed. “Ohh if we let these guys out of jail, we don’t know what they might do to us” 

us vs them mentality, us same normal humans vs them creepy went-to-jail, no longer pure humans 

do you know the greatest siddhi, photographic memory. Guess who tends to normally have them and abnormal IQ. Psychopaths. ? 

do you know how much visualisation it takes to commit a psychopathic murder. The number of fail/safety mechanisms you have to create. LOL, the would be experts systems thinkers for society. 

Edited by Aakash