Geromekevin

Leo is Wrong About Trump - Accountability Predictions

281 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv  mainstream genetics are highly politicized; we literally have so-called experts saying race doesn't even exist lol. Look what happened to Watson, who discovered the double helix for stating his scientific evidence lol. It was dismissed as racist yet never refuted. He lost everything. Please do not be naïve and think that scientists won't avoid certain topics to save keep their jobs and go push certain ideas to get funding.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

Is this a false statement? no. Its not only not false, its demonstrably true. Again, this is a hard pill to swallow, but its not false. 

The rebuttals? 

"It is sad to see a scientist of such achievement making such baseless, unscientific and extremely offensive comments. I am sure the scientific community will roundly reject what appear to be Dr Watson's personal prejudices.

"These comments serve as a reminder of the attitudes which can still exists at the highest professional levels."

LOL. Zero. Just appeals to emotion. Not on of these critics have shown any facts proving otherwise. That is why even science is compromised by political correctness. Had any other scientist agreed with Watson, even with evidence, they would be destroyed. 

I don't want to enter the big debate and makes my point ultra clear. ( I m french, it's not exactly the same, but the politic treat the same subjects )

to build a house, we needed foundation ( egoic foundation ), if everyone can enter in your house, your house becomes not yours, your values dissolve and the values of the big number become the truth in your house.

It's a paradox but if we become tolerant, the whole world will turn intolerant.

We need to destroy everything that threathen high consciousness society.

Because we will ALL drawn if we do charity because green perspective.

yellow society would be killing to save more.

that's only the orange elit who see easy monney by using slave they import directly in the country.

that is immigration right now.

being fair would mean no immigrant at all.

Makes the boat stable before opening the door to everyone.

means if you accept low consciousness in your house, you become the house of low consciousness and everyone start to drawn including you and your beautiful values of peace & love. Red & Blue doesn't give a fuck.

to create peace we have to be ultra violent first.

that's not my view, that's what I observed of current reality. And maybe believing we can go up that way without blood, that his delusion.

we need to be super mega egoic and without mercy, to keep our ego stable and THEN we can try to help others.

from a world centric view, sure others are ours problems.

Destroying ennemies is how nature created america, the country who created leo & actualized.org.

I m not saying it's good or bad, or whatever, I just analyse.

We clearly need if we can; provide help to others country to expand themself !

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris  that's why I said no point adding more people to this sinking ship. it would be better that everyone stay where they are until we fix our nations internally to the point we have enough extra love to give to those who need it.

Trust me, I have compassion for refugees, asylum seekers and people fleeing war. If we didn't have this goddamn military industrial complex blowing up the world, there wouldn't be a refugee crisis. So we, Americans, have a massive parasitical enemy within our own borders we have to take care of before we help anyone else. That's just one of the many things. Big pharma. Big banks and big media are others. Why would we be so evil to allow others to come here and join our misery? To then become wage slaves to feed this system? People do it because they are afraid to be called a fucking name like xenophone or whatever nonsense.

Like you said, no one would give all their resources to strangers. Not one of these open-border idiots would allow said aliens to live in their homes with their children for free. Not one of these celebrities said they were going to flee to Sudan if Trump won. In fact, none of them fled anywhere, because they are full of shit, like most people on all sides.

26 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@Serotoninluv  mainstream genetics are highly politicized; we literally have so-called experts saying race doesn't even exist lol. Look what happened to Watson, who discovered the double helix for stating his scientific evidence lol. It was dismissed as racist yet never refuted. He lost everything. Please do not be naïve and think that scientists won't avoid certain topics to save keep their jobs and go push certain ideas to get funding.

This is a distraction. I’m a geneticist and teach genetics at a University level. I’ve spent a large portion of my life studying and researching genetics and have taught classes on bioethics. I would not consider myself naive in this area. 

A better way to say it is that the information we have of mechanistic genetics does not support your conclusions (yet I’m not saying the opposite is true).

Your comment mocking the statement “race doesn't exist” is reflective of a narrow interpretation filter you have. Similar to your statements, this statement is also has partial underlying truth, yet has been misleading into a misleading statement. You cannot see the underlying truthful aspects of the statement due to your own i interpretation filter if assumptions that further distorts the interpretation. This is exactly what you did with your interpretations. The statement “race does not exist” is equally distorted and misleading as your own statements on genetics and IQ. Yet you are unable to see this due to a lack of understanding if mechanistic genetics and the nuances of establishing criteria to construct a multi-factorial phenotype and developing/interpreting statistics. 

Your assumptions and attachments to pre-conceived beliefs prevent me from getting through to you. 

And appealing to authority is a weak position. I don’t need to appeal to an authority in genetics - because I’ve spent thousands of hours studying, researching and teaching it.  A key is to mastery is to identify and drop assumptions - and open one’s mind.

@Serotoninluv  I'm not making assumptions. Have you never encountered these people that say race is ONLY skin color? Yet we can tell your race by your saliva, hair, bone structure etc. Certain races are more prone to certain diseases. All kinds of physical differences among us and yet there still exists people who say this "race is a social construct or doesn't exist." It certainly does, call it whatever you want, populations or ethnic groups, there is clear data showing genetic variation among human beings. To deny that is to deny evolution itself; as if we are somehow exempt from evolution. 

Whatever you are saying you're not getting through to me all you say is I don't understand something without explaining that which I don't apparently understand. 

What statements that I have made that are demonstrably false?

@Angelo John Gage  @Aeris

Both of you are way too caught up in the race-baiting and mass hysteria currently going on. If you want to self-actualise and raise your consciousness, you need to cut that shit out of your lives ASAP. Get smart about the content you consume, and be very skeptical of any and all news information being presented to you (protip: you ARE being lied to, yes even by the organisations you deem "trustworthy.")

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparation of Jack  I'm not race baiting at all. I'm saying people ignore human biodiversity totally without realizing it has a HUGE impact on everything since we are biological creatures as well as mental creatures.

@Serotoninluv  I'd like to see someone explain away all these examples as misunderstanding or misuse of science. Again, I'm referring to so-called experts who litearlly say we there are no difference between human beings; some even going to say there are ZERO differences between men and women (just genitals) totally dismissing hormones, brain development, muscle mass, etc lol. 

We live in a PC world my friend, science is not immune.

Albino Races.jpg

Female Skulls.jpg

Finger Differences.png

Genetic Distances.jpg

GeneticsOfRace.jpg

Hair.jpg

SNPs.jpg

@Angelo John Gage You are still far, far too caught up in stage blue/purple ethno-nationalism to see just how badly you're deceiving yourself. If you're unwilling to shed your preconceived stage blue notions about race and culture, you will be stuck in this stage until the day you die. Of course, there is nothing wrong with that on an absolute level, it's really just a question of whether you want any sort of metaphysical clarity or not.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

10 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@Angelo John Gage  @Aeris

Both of you are way too caught up in the race-baiting and mass hysteria currently going on. If you want to self-actualise and raise your consciousness, you need to cut that shit out of your lives ASAP. Get smart about the content you consume, and be very skeptical of any and all news information being presented to you (protip: you ARE being lied to, yes even by the organisations you deem "trustworthy.")

Lol I don't care about race, if there was an absolute value of smartness,  I would just suppress everyone of the earth that is dangerous to my own peace and liberty, so almost everyone that is not me.

this statement is deeply written in all human mind, that's the survival line.

be skeptical of your own consciousness, you assume you're more self actualized than me, maybe, maybe not.

@Apparation of Jack  You're wrong about me. Just because I am stating TRUTHS which stage blue has, doesn't mean I am stage blue. No stage has all the answers, nor are they perfect. This is the problem with people in this forum running around using such labels. I find it childish and silly that people are even arguing who is what and who is stuck or not lol. How can you label me a stage lol? Do you believe I do not hold any other 'ideas' from other stages? 

My META-political ideology is this: 

due to all my experiences from left to even ultra right, I have transcended the BS paradigm and the only appropriate label for me is "anti-supremacist" which I coined. What this means is this: I believe groups of human beings have the right to self determination and live however they wish, so long as they do no harm to others, meaning, I don't give a shit if a group wants to be a Nazi group or communist group or whatever group, so long as they keep to themselves and do no harm to others. The second they do harm to others, they break the social contract of peace and can be destroyed for violating the peace.

I believe all groups can choose to either be totally homogenous or mix together as they wish. None of these groups have to answer to another group; there are no authorities outside of their group. No group should rule over another group. Such a idea would create ORGANIC (key word) homogenous or mixed nation-states, city states, or whatever, that could work together like our body works together as a whole. 

I think our current system is utterly stupid. To force people who are not going to compromise to live among each other (think liberal and conservatives) is utterly stupid. Why not have a liberal state and a conservative state? Why not have a black state, a white state, a mixed state? Why must it be only diversity must prevail? True diversity would include total homogenous states. but we are so conditioned to reject anything homogenous as 'intolerant' or 'bigoted,' while these very people are bigoted and intolerant of such things existing lol.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Angelo John Gage

26 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@Serotoninluv  I'm not making assumptions. 

You are making assumptions and are unaware of it. If you studied this area extensively with an open mind, you would become aware of your assumptions , could learn and gain a clearer and deeper understanding.

From a genetics perspective, the statement “race does not exist” has as much partial truth as the statements you are making. Yet you cannot see this due to assumptions of what race is and the relationship between genetics and race. 

You are seeing this as a binary issue. In that you are right or wrong and what you say must be true or false. Searching for information online to support your view will only re-enforce a mindset of opposition. Thus will prevent a mind from seeing nuances and developing a deeper understanding. 

I am not saying what you write is 100% false or the articles you are posting are 100% false. This would be a blue/orange mindset. I am saying that there is a narrow interpretation causing a distorted view. 

In terms of SD, I am trying to communicate to you at a Yellow level that includes binary thinking as well as various levels of observations (e.g. molecular, organismal and social) and partial truths of perspectives dependent on contextualuzation. A contracted mind will not be open or able to see nuances or integration between various modes of analysis m. 

@Aeris  agree. I care only about quality of person. do they wish to harm me and others? if not, great. welcome lol

@Serotoninluv I'm open to whatever you want to say to me and will not reject any factual truths that you say, but so far you haven't given me any factual specific truths for me to understand what you're saying. All you have said is that I don't' get it, yet didn't show me what I don't get. I am well aware race isn't just black and white (no pun intended) The races ARE social constructs (who is considered what) but race itself is a biological construct. For example, Irish were considered LESS than Black people; the WASPs didn't see them as human either. Italians (like me) weren't considered white until later. So someone may say, well Obama isn't fully black because he was mixed, or some will say, nah he is black. Even among blacks there is a division on what he is considered I've seen black people call him Oreo and claim he did nothing for them lol. There is racism even among black people. Shit look at the genocides in Africa 

Edited by Angelo John Gage

@Aeris The biggest danger to your own peace and liberty is your own ego. Be mindful of that. All the dangers of the world cannot touch you if you've broken down the illusions the devil has created to keep you trapped (and yes, I mean that literally, even falling bombs and insane murderers are no threat to you if your consciousness is high enough.)

@Angelo John Gage I'm done with this conversation. This is not a cop-out, it's just a recognition that there's no point in continuing a discussion with someone so blind to their own biases. Please don't think I'm trying to be rude to you, as another conscious human being I care about you and wish to see you grow and be well. But this is the truth of the matter and I have to say it.

@Apparation of Jack  its fine you can end the conversation but you do a disservice to me by not pointing out my so-called biases. I just told you I reject labels other than what I stated and I do not subscribe to this SD stage labeling. LIke itold @Serotoninluv I am open to any FACTS that would "update" my ignorance, yet I am provided nothing but vague statements like " you're blind to your biases" or " you don't get it." It seems to me both of you assuming who I am based on what I said, even when I said that what I'm saying doesn't represent ME, but I am stating facts. If I am INCORRECT about something, and it is demonstrably false, then you should be able to demonstrate how false it is.

So far I have yet to see this to be the case after years of having these debates with people. All I get is the same appeals to emotion or "you're ignorant."

You might think trump supporters will see how trump isn't as good of a president as they thought, but from what i'm seeing they don't see any of the stuff he's done as negatives or are making heavy excuses for them

Also if you look at it objectively, andrew yang isn't electable, bernie is more electable 

@Angelo John Gage Alright, I will try and point out what I see as your biases. Feel free to accept or reject them as you see fit. Anyway, here goes:

- You have been indoctrinated by white ethno-nationalist ideology. This doesn't make you evil or bad - it means you have an ideology that doesn't align with reality.
- You think white ethno-nationalist ideology is correct, because your ego directly benefits from it. If you were say, black or Chinese, you would not believe this ideology, since it would be a threat to your ego.
- Since being an ethno-nationalist is frowned upon by mainstream society, your ego has had to try and pretend to itself that it isn't one, by using fancy ideas like "anti-supremacist" as as a way to deflect its white supremacist feelings.
- You are still too caught up in the materialist paradigm. Physical science can only point to reality; it is never reality itself. Breaking this down could take a while, but it will have to be done if you wish to move up to Green, Yellow and Turquoise.

Again, feel free to accept or reject any of these words as you please, whether you do or not doesn't really matter to my ego. I am saying these things because I care about you and hope that they will get you to look at yourself more critically, not because I'm trying to hurt you or make you look bad.

14 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@Aeris The biggest danger to your own peace and liberty is your own ego. Be mindful of that. All the dangers of the world cannot touch you if you've broken down the illusions the devil has created to keep you trapped (and yes, I mean that literally, even falling bombs and insane murderers are no threat to you if your consciousness is high enough.)

@Angelo John Gage I'm done with this conversation. This is not a cop-out, it's just a recognition that there's no point in continuing a discussion with someone so blind to their own biases. Please don't think I'm trying to be rude to you, as another conscious human being I care about you and wish to see you grow and be well. But this is the truth of the matter and I have to say it.

ok my turn I totaly think this statement is true :

" Hitler was an angel of love who left too soon :'( " 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPEvvW3XUAAlfpv.jpg

do you agree ? @Apparation of Jack