Dylan Page

Question for Leo or other smart people

15 posts in this topic

So, Leo has mentioned many times that we should work towards the betterment of others because fundamentally they are actually us (amongst many more reasons). Given this, there seems to be a huge problem that comes up. Say we want to improve the lives of others, one way of doing this would be (and this is specific because it needs to be) to eradicate all parasitic creatures that harm humans. By eradicating something that we would assume can feel, and assuming that the parasite is actually me, am I not in a situation where I’m benefiting and hurting myself at the same time? If so, what should I do? 

Meditate. 

Entire actuality comes from Infinite Love/From Absolute Source. 

Since your behaivor and thinking comes from it, it will get purified and you Will know exactly what you need to do. ?️?

52 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

am I not in a situation where I’m benefiting and hurting myself at the same time?

Yes, that is the nature of survival. Your survival must happen at the cost of others survival.

But there is a question of degree of selfishness.

If so, what should I do? 

That's the trick with life, you cannot create a mechanical formula for what to do. You must use consciousness and wisdom to solve the puzzles.

It would be foolish to try to eradicate all of anything. Life is far more subtle than that.

Killing lots of stuff is usually not a very conscious solution.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My question is why do some people win the birth lottery and are able to raise their conciousness while others aren't?

So there arw degrees of conciousness? Its not just all one infinite that is as it is? You are allready enlightened? Everybody is?

But I know what you mean... its like that because it just is, and it just is because its infinite so it has to have all of those posibilities and all of those different births lotteries and not just one, while (paradox) at the same time it is exactly one and the same birth lottery 4 everyone and its just one (infinite) conciousness

16 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

My question is why do some people win the birth lottery and are able to raise their conciousness while others aren't?

That's radical question. Maybe you should star gently. 

Knockin’ on a door to a trans-human realm. . . 

6 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

You incarnate as all people. So in the end, you win and lose everything. You are reality experienced from every angle. One of those angles is your current angle. You can't have all possible angles without your particular angle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You incarnate as all people. So in the end, you win and lose everything. You are reality experienced from every angle. One of those angles is your current angle. You can't have all possible angles without your particular angle.

How do you even know some people are winning the birth lottery? It's all your imagination. Those different angles you're talking about may not even exist. You may not experience every angle, because the angle you think exists doesn't actually exist. All of those angles assume that duality is real. What if it's not?

If you think one day you're going to reincarnate into Trump, you're already assuming that imaginary story in your head exists. Maybe you won't reincarnate as trumm, because trump doesn't exist. You only think trump exists because you believe in duality. Heck youve never met Trump before. Maybr trump's real life is totally different to that story of trump's life in yoyr head. If it even exists at all.

Maybe there is no such thing as experiencing starvation in Africa, because it's a story in your head. 

These angles you're talking about, you aren't even sure they exist. So you don't know if you will reincarnate into them. The angles you actually reincarnate into may be angles you didn't even know exist, like machine elves.

How do you know you will experience yourself as all people? What if people don't exist?(which if you look carefully they dont; or more humbly they may exist differently to what you think)

Edited by electroBeam

Until you transcend even that perspective that you incarnate as every single division with unique perspective and see for yourself that there is nothing but you and that you are all alone. But there is even more. You are not even a Consciousness. Lol. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that is the nature of survival. Your survival must happen at the cost of others survival.

But there is a question of degree of selfishness.

That's the trick with life, you cannot create a mechanical formula for what to do. You must use consciousness and wisdom to solve the puzzles.

It would be foolish to try to eradicate all of anything. Life is far more subtle than that.

Killing lots of stuff is usually not a very conscious solution.

"Killing lots of stuff is usually not a very conscious solution."

why in the absolute ?

progress / regress

matter of view

Edited by Aeris

All actions are double-edged swords. There’ll be a positive and negative aspect to anything done. The game being played is to try and maximize the positive with as little negativity as possible.

We’re almost like mathematicians trying to find the area of maximization. Searching for this balance is the trick.