winterknight

The game the devil plays with you - getting you to pay attention to a thought

26 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

I like you >:)

And I like you :x

definitely excited to check this one out ^_^ 

@winterknight ?

I can and I will stay, much love, this is my favorite thus far ?

Edited by DrewNows

although i thought it was a really great video 

and 100% accurate about enlightenment 

you did mention that the lures are of great travels, i grant you that. That is exactly what consciousness is. 

40-50% right about what the devil is 

3-4% right about de-enlighenment/ stage coral - because you gave an attempt to understand the devil 

Still i really enjoyed watching it and your lovingness to share your truth with such passion. :) the smiles were great! i'm probably going to watch it again, due to the charisma! it was very soothing and almost sangeet like in feels. 

Edit: its like i say to all of you, you have no taken responsibility for being god. YOU are god, god is not controlling you! 

YOU create your reality, if you think that silence is controlling you, it will control you. 

we have unlimited free will and yet we don't. But the only way to break it down is to align yourself with god using your free will 

Edited by Aakash

15 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

And I like you :x

Damn bro that made me smile :$

It's Love.

also no matter how hard you try, you can not get away from realising that reality is perfect as it is. 

This includes all the temptations to go places elsewhere within enlightenment. 

Still your silence is valid, and i see the benefits of it via not suffering 

However, the temptation to be god and utilise its power is different to the standard temptation to have pleasurable desires that will fade. Unlike devil desires, god desires will not fade because they are your true nature. 

Also i may add, with you being the final non-dual person on the forum for me to have a war with. The issue is, you are too far gone, to come back and that's simply the case. No matter, what i show you about the nature of god... you will reject it absolutely. 

So thanks in a way, this was a quick one 

I've done my job about telling every non-dual being that there is something as de-enlightenment. Its up to them to pursue, i won't have further say in the matter

@Aakash stop..breathe..love.  yes you are right.  No one is disputing that both duality and non-duality are perfect.   Just don't be cocky about it or no one is going to wanna talk to you.  With that said we are a family here and we love you!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

Also i may add, with you being the final non-dual person on the forum for me to have a war(?) with. The issue is, you are too far gone, to come back and that's simply the case. No matter, what i show you about the nature of god... you will reject it absolutely. 

So thanks in a way, this was a quick one 

I've done my job about telling every non-dual being that there is something as de-enlightenment. Its up to them to pursue, i won't have further say in the matter

How do you know you're not stuck up your own ass and deluded?

Explain "de-enlightenment."

Why war?

It's Love.

@RendHeaven its coming full circle that duality is non-duality and is identical to enlightenment or formlessness.

Thats what he calls it.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash Seriously dude, Leo already told you you need to get some time away from the forum and chill. I agree. You have first call. Can you chill out for a while? We'll see how it goes.

@winterknight

I think it's also important to raise your frequency/vibration (cfr. my post on A Simple Way to Raise Your Frequency and Vibration)

"When you enter a higher frequency domain, instantly you have access to more inspiring thoughts, to more exciting ideas, more exciting visualisations, more exciting suggestions as to what action to take right now. 

From that space, you are freed up. You are more self-realised. Suddenly, you can allow everything to just be an appearance of Awareness within the Higher Self, within the Bigger Self, within the Bigger Consciousness - just coming and going, coming and going. Now it doesn't affect you as much. You feel freer again, and feeling freer is another paradigm, another frequency domain. 

You start feeling inspired. Now you have the state of enlightenment, of true allowance, of true peacefulness with these emotional states. You have allowed yourself to not identify with them, and instead you have seen them als Love-Light expressions of God, of Source, of All That There Is. And you have the capacity to let them go. You allow yourself to expand."
//source 

@Mikael89 What is the problem? 

i'm telling wintersolider that he's wrong. Why does that mean i need a help?? 

@Inliytened1 :/ so your telling me, people won't think i'm a very loving person . if i'm not noble and humble :( 

Wahhh i thought we all agreed already as a community, that love was unconditional :( 

by my standards of calculations crude love is exactly the same love as love. Even crude unconditional love lol 

Edited by Aakash

@cetus56 Fine alright i'm done anyway. I was doing it all today for the precise reason that i'm going to leave for a while. 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@RendHeaven its coming full circle that duality is non-duality and is identical to enlightenment or formlessness.

Thats what he calls it.

Well yeah no shit lmao.

Most enlightened people understand this.

Winterknight of all people is the most likely to understand this.

I don't understand why there must be a "war" for this.

It's Love.

@cetus56 i'll just state this in words so we're all on the same page. I won't post for a month. But ill still read what's going on for fun. 

godspeed to everyone, :) 

"Sorry for the disruption. "

interesting i see my impact now on the larger community. I too am also sorry winter knight . Now that i think about it , especially on thread posts, and sticking to topic's itself. Still it makes sense, the forum has to reach re-equilibrium again. Alright yeah your right. I'll leave for two months instead. 

Edited by Aakash