shahryar

over-covering spritual concepts is ruining actualized.org

33 posts in this topic

As for the purpose of this post I prefer to address my dear teacher Leo directly 

dear Leo.I’ve been a long-time follower of your work, I tried to be one of your best students, I’ve watched all your videos, I’ve read most of your blog posts,I’ve read some of the books that you recommended and I can’t express my gratitude adequately

that was 3 years ago that I committed myself to watch every episode that you release and I’ve been doing that till recently .it’s becoming harder and harder to watch them not merely because of the length of the videos although that could be more efficient too and not because I am not in advanced levels (which is the case actually when it comes to embodiment not the concepts) but the problem is that you’ve already covered these concepts more than enough and even brought up countless conclusions from them which was nice, but believe it or not after watching your series on enlightenment, infinity, spirituality and quantum mechanics Gödel incompleteness theorem, strange loop and non-duality we have already found the same conclusions as what you are shooting recently in our minds, so it’s not necessary to shoot 3 hours of “I am you, you are me, you are god, god is infinite, everything is infinite” although its important (apologize for my rudeness) , if you want to do more spirituality videos at least work on the embodiment of spirituality such as more guided meditations rather than more conclusions from already covered concepts. if you have new content that which you haven’t covered yet I appreciate to watch it for hundreds of hours

thank you for your time and amazing work
from Iran with love

Yeah well, that's just, like, you know, your opinion, man

Have you watched his latest videos, including the ones on his blog? Hardly a rehash of older stuff. I think they are getting deeper and more interesting. But to each their own

@Esoteric agreed

@shahryar he also just stated on the forum he is changing gears to politics.  But yes the videos you mentioned were extremely powerful but they actually didn't cover the aspect of the realization that everything is not only divided but also One and also a projection of your own Mind from God's perspective in form.  Reality is infinitely dimensional.   Oneness was covered but not the latter part of my statement.  That was in his very recent stuff in which he talked about changing his teachings. (Or evolving them)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

When truly you have it, you don't need it.  What we're currently obsessed about is what we don't yet have.  If I had Industriousness, I wouldn't be yammering about that topic in my journal like I currently am.  If you have it, you're not talking about it.  You're currently talking about and interested in what you want that you don't yet have.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Actualized.org is clearly a brainwashing project. What do you expect?

Funny how Leo repeats the same conclusions all the time, and then tell us to not believe it. I mean how tf is that possible? If you listen to ISIS's teachings enough times, they will start to make sense to you.

Anyway, I accept this kind of brainwashing because I find Leo's teachings better than others. Better be brainwashed by love and compassion than hatred and selfishness.

22 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

If you listen to ISIS's teachings enough times, they will start to make sense to you.

Yeah, especially if you're retarded

"the truth cannot be communicated" 

...proceeds to make hours upon hours of videos trying to communicate it :D hehe just a joke. But honestly, I felt the dualism series was dissapointing. The ones on survival were good, the one on authority was great. 

But yeah, honestly Im waiting for things to freshen up too, there are so many interesting topics that are completely untouched for now. 

14 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Yeah, especially if you're retarded

Don't speak without experience. Go listen to ISIS for 5 years and then say that again.

@Truth Addict Someone who starts getting involved with ISIS wants to get tricked. To be part of something greater. Call to adventure.

If you take on everything Leo says with blind faith then that's your problem.

12 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@Truth Addict Someone who starts getting involved with ISIS wants to get tricked. To be part of something greater. Call to adventure.

That's not the point we were discussing.

However, I could say the same thing about any spiritual organisation.

Someone who starts getting involved with spirituality wants to get tricked (since all they can provide is maps, and maps are not the truth). To be part of something greater (isn't that what we all want?). Call to adventure (depends on your personality, desires, upbringing, and many other factors).

@Truth Addict 

If you take on everything Leo says with blind faith then that's your problem.

I don't do that. That's just how it works. A lot of the things that Leo says are drilled into our subconscious without us even noticing. No one is immune to that. I can feel it very clearly, even though I'm very skeptical and I question everyone and everything.

What you live with becomes what you are.

Edited by Truth Addict

14 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

A lot of the things that Leo says are drilled into our subconscious without us even noticing. No one is immune to that. I can feel it very clearly, even though I'm very skeptical and I question everyone and everything.

Yes, I agree. It runs deep. But the leap from that to teachings that has no problem raping women and killing "infidels" is pretty huge. If that starts making sense then you (not you personally) are just a blind puppet. Some people want to give up their mind to shit like that. So it is a very broad statement to say it will start making sense. People are very different.

Edited by Esoteric

@shahryar Discover your path. Be free of attachments. You don't need to force yourself to watch every video from Leo. Take what serves you. I think you already know what you need to embody.

unborn Truth

i agree with OP, more embodiment and practical material would be nice, although the latest episode on Authority was quite nice

Edit: Todays episode on politics is blowing my mind, awesome Leo

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Truth Addict

8 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Actualized.org is clearly a brainwashing project. What do you expect?

It will definitely appear that way unless one has had direct experiences for themselves with this stuff.  But i don't think I'm stating anything you don't already know or at least intuit.   So from the POV of someone who hasn't it's warranted.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Yes, I agree. It runs deep. But the leap from that to teachings that has no problem raping women and killing "infidels" is pretty huge. If that starts making sense then you (not you personally) are just a blind puppet. Some people want to give up their mind to shit like that. So it is a very broad statement to say it will start making sense. People are very different.

What about direct experience? What if raping women and killing infidels is truly the way to God? Where is your (not you personally) open-mindedness? Why do you judge that as retarded? Only because that's what your culture has taught you, not because it's the truth.

No matter who you are, you are prone to being brainwashed if you listen enough times to anything in the world. Don't underestimate the power of the subconscious mind. You're right now speaking from a very different paradigm than ISIS's. If you're going to be fair, then you should live among them and consider their paradigm with complete open-mindedness that they might deliver you to the truth. Otherwise, you're just dismissing them and rejecting their teachings out of hand. The moral superiority is imaginary, you created it. Under your current paradigms, everything you support seems right to you. Under ISIS's paradigms, everything they support seems right to them. So, who is right?

You think right now that you are on the right path towards Truth, but how do you know? You think that the way to Truth must be moral, but how do you know? You think I'm crazy for even suggesting that possibility, but how do you know? Maybe ISIS is the one true way to Truth. Maybe your closed-mindedness is keeping you from it. How do you know?

Really, how do you know (anything)? (hint: you don't).

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Truth Addict

It will definitely appear that way unless one has had direct experiences for themselves with this stuff. But i don't think I'm stating anything you don't already know or at least intuit. So from the POV of someone who hasn't it's warranted.

I know all that already.

It does not appear that way. It is that way. That's the point, and you've missed it. I'm not saying that anything is wrong with that, I'm just creating awareness of it.

Edited by Truth Addict

11 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@shahryar Discover your path. Be free of attachments. You don't need to force yourself to watch every video from Leo. Take what serves you. I think you already know what you need to embody.

This is good advice.  Very, very good advice.  It reminds me of a line I read in a book that said something like if you're capable of being distracted, you're not working hard enough.  People who know what they're doing and are doing it are not getting offended by others.  To be offended is to be distracted from taking the action that you know you should be taking in your own life.  It's a kind of buck-passing mechanism of the Lower-Self.  You stop looking at yourself and start looking at others.  Something must be wrong with something other than me!  Yeah!  No, it's not me that's unfocused.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Embodiment is nearly all practice. Watching videos can help orient a person, yet it’s the practice and direct experience that leads to embodiment. 

@Truth Addict The retarded part was more of a joke. Obviously there are very intelligent people in ISIS.

As for me not wanting to spend 5 years with ISIS to see if they deliver the truth, that is not about a lack of open-mindedness or following a moral compass. I got better stuff to focus on with the time I have. I intuitively feel that raping women and killing non-believers will not bring me growth or self-understanding.