Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

Is consciousness more like focus or wisdom?

91 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:
6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

? Are you aware and conscious that you are God? Have you seen through the idea and mental construct of "I"? 

Edited by Conrad

@Conrad I am already you, you are already me, there are ‘not two’. As far as you and or me becoming God, there aren’t three either. Where you’re coming from is nonsense. Which I do not mean in the hijacked common offensive sense, but as a pointer to the apparent recreation of ego which you are looking to see & dissolve. I mean only that you are living without ‘alignment’ with sensation (non-sense / nonsensory). The ego is recreated so the sensations can continue to be misunderstood & suppressed, along with the source of the sensation. Without the mechanisms of protection, is without the ego.  

Notice how an inquiry within, is rejected and deflected outwardly, by “othering”. With a single “othering” (actually self referential) thought believed,  you’re reduced via identity to an apparent separate self. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Conrad I am already you, you are already me, there are ‘not two’. As far as you and or me becoming God, there aren’t three either. Where you’re coming from is nonsense. Which I do not mean in the hijacked common offensive sense, but as a pointer to the apparent recreation of ego which you are looking to see & dissolve. I mean only that you are living without ‘alignment’ with sensation (non-sense / nonsensory). The ego is recreated so the sensations can continue to be misunderstood & suppressed, along with the source of the sensation. Without the mechanisms of protection, is without the ego.  

Notice how an inquiry within, is rejected and deflected outwardly, by “othering”. With a single “othering” (actually self referential) thought believed,  you’re reduced via identity to an apparent separate self. 

44 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Indeed, there is not two and I and you are One as God. But you have a wrong understanding of the ego because it's actually a state of consciousness. When that state changes, God is realized. 

@Conrad If you’re seeing the ego is actually just a state of consciousness, then follow through, and see consciousness has no states.  The one who is saying, about consciousness, that it has states, believes it is one of these states. Call it whatever you like.  If that one were to ask consciousness why it is limited, why it is in states, the answer would be, I’m not. 

@Nahm yes I completely agree, you’ve really fucked me up name first the love and then the release from my human self. 

Ive stopped even identifying with my human story. I think I’m going to come home. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Conrad If you’re seeing the ego is actually just a state of consciousness, then follow through, and see consciousness has no states.  The one who is saying, about consciousness, that it has states, believes it is one of these states. Call it whatever you like.  If that one were to ask consciousness why it is limited, why it is in states, the answer would be, I’m not. 

Alright ? We can agree to disagree. 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

I think I’m going to come home

Heartwarming. Inspect the barriers you’ve put in place, and you are already home. 

@Nahm that's because reality/you are a strange loop - a paradox.  That doesn't mean you can't awaken to yourself.

You guys are both enlightened masters arguing about the same thing.  This type of thing is getting old at least to me.

We have seen a huge growth in consciousness on this forum as everyone's levels are much more advanced.

To the point where we are arguing about the same thing - Oneness - in different ways.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Your paradox is your illusion. There is no illusion. I agree with you about the forum members, but I don’t share your view of ‘arguing’ or it ‘getting old’. Perhaps such seeing of unwanted, is revealing of more of what is wanted? Maybe the disdain is useful. 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

We have seen a huge growth in conscious on this forum as everyone's levels are much more advanced.

We say and think that we are one, but we are actually one. It never ceases to amaze me. Thank God for unconsciousness, the illusion of discovery really is quite fun. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Very nice. 

Source of sensations. May I guess? 

❤️¿

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm that's because reality/you are a strange loop - a paradox.  That doesn't mean you can't awaken to yourself.

You guys are both enlightened masters arguing about the same thing.  This type of thing is getting old at least to me.

We have seen a huge growth in conscious on this forum as everyone's levels are much more advanced.

To the point where we are arguing about the same thing - Oneness - in different ways.  

There is Only One who is All. This One is God and that has not been understood in this forum, let alone made conscious of. 

That's why I get reactions when I say with Absolute Certainty that I am God. In fact, I'm simply proclaiming the obvious, the Truth, Actuality, Reality. I just know what I am and it's quite simple. Very very obvious and simple once you become conscious or aware of it. 

@Inliytened1 yeah enlightened to enter nirvana is to become the present moment, but paradoxically it neither exists nor does not exist and is neither real or not real. It is just nothing and everything. But neither of those either. 

This is what it means to become god. 

If you have discernment for what way things should be then you have not entered nirvana. 

Still having said this it’s virtually impossible to tell if someone has. He or she will only exist on beliefs about having reach said enlightenment or not. 

The best term for it is infact nothing. 

Edited by Aakash

@Nahm lol I told my family! ? I feel like a complete dunce right now because it’s not what we’re meant to do, still I feel sympathy. Nonethelesss, I’ll leave it all in the ones hands. I made some minor adjustments sending out messages etc, lol not sure what my minds been telling me ahah but I sent out a pretty delusional text! Still its all part of the plan. Hopefully it benefits dis human. 

@Aakash Those 'hands' are your own. 

@Leo Gura A video with suggestions and insights on how to go about relationships with friends & family while on the path would be really great. 

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Gura A video with suggestions and insights on how to go about relationships with friends & family while on the path would be really great. 

+1

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Dear God, yes. 

@Aakash I don't even live with my parents and it took me a couple months to figure out how to not freak them out. You have this amazing energy right now, fresh out of realization. You're a little bit ( a lot) drunk. Be careful, cautious, conservative and try to meditate. (I get it, I couldn't either but I wish I had or could have.) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw thanks mandy, what happened in the end, did they just ignore you and pass it off as a one off? 

Yeah your right, to be honest. I'm going to stop posting for a while soon. I'm finding i'm running out of questions to ask, and the major questions nobody can answer for you. 

i just feel like, i just want to share how amazing the world is with people! i don't get to do it often 

but thank you for the advice, its much appreciated

@Aakash I wasn't that explicit in telling them about the awakening, I kept pushing reality with them though and told them more until my dad expressed concern, which he never does. Mom thinks I'm a crazy pain in the ass anyway but I think she was concerned. My dad is pretty far along the path having studied gnostic Christianity and currently professing to be an atheist because he's so pissed off with the religion he was born into not knowing that it's himself. There were some pretty crazy moments that I could have handled much better and with much more sensitivity such as grinning ear to ear after my grandmother's burial and going up to the Baptist preacher, (also my uncle) telling him he was wrong and quoting gnostic scripture to him. xD  

Edited by mandyjw