Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

Is consciousness more like focus or wisdom?

91 posts in this topic

@Nahm YESSSSS could you lead me to which video would be the most helpful at this point in time for full clarity! 

Edited by Aakash

I edited my post just in case you aren’t aware. 

@Aakash Can I help you realize why you’re afraid of yourself / your sensations (meditating) and realize / remove some blockages, so you can start on the path?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm you know what the issue is, it’s my parents thinking I’m god from my behavioural changes. 

But sure go ahead 

i want them to be unconscious and still think I’m Aakash, likewise with friends. 

Edited by Aakash

@Nahm and that’s justification 

You are correct in this matter. 

Suffering itself , willingness itself will bring more suffering to the associates and the cycle will continue. 

Edited by Aakash

@Nahm nahm now that I think of it, it stabilises on all levels and your decision- making process becomes way better. 

Realistically your asking 

do I love Aakash ? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

That would be the logical understanding, yes. I am talking about the willingness to make changes, to align, or, unify, with your well being, true self, and realizing your life dream. I meant, you don’t have to suffer to that extent. It could be the funnest & most rewarding, empowering adventure possible.  

It seems you will though. You haven’t reached the realization that your intellect, your cleverness, will always be a step ahead of your inner being, so to speak. You’d need to “fast from the world”. “The world” = your own conceptualizing, and simple pleasures. That is what, in my deduction, you have going. Entirely conceptual, no actuality realized. A deep desire to be seen as such, and no desire yet to be as such.

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Aakash Suffering has a way of bringing about willingness. It’s not intrinsic, but typical.

Willingness to die. Only with the death of the ego is there Absolute Truth. 

A man who has suffered so much that he has given up and ready to surrender everything and die will gain everything and most importantly himself. I am that man. 

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Willingness to die. Only with the death of the ego is there Absolute Truth. 

A man who has suffered so much that he has given up and ready to surrender everything and die will gain everything and most importantly himself. I am that man. 

This doesn’t make sense, even conceptually / logically. If you think an ego is something you have - point to it, describe it’s actual properties. Post a pic. ??

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This doesn’t make sense, even conceptually / logically. If you think an ego is something you have - point to it, describe it’s actual properties. Post a pic. ??

The existence of the ego is undeniable. It cannot be pointed to or described but one can become aware of it. It's what creates the sense of being an individual, seperate. It's a state of consciousness. 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It seems you will though. You haven’t reached the realization that your intellect, your cleverness, will always be a step ahead of your inner being, so to speak. You’d need to “fast from the world”. “The world” = your own conceptualizing, and simple pleasures. That is what, in my deduction, you have going. Entirely conceptual, no actuality realized. A deep desire to be seen as such, and no desire yet to be as such.

Yes it’s abit obvious on a human level that is what’s going on. I am well aware of that, which is exactly the reason why I symphatised with your answer. And claimed it to be true. 

This omniscent state is where I hit actuality slightly for the first time. To be honest the reason I asked about the infinity was to deduce If the process was active or passive. 

From my experience, it is this. 

Letting the present moment be. That is the completeness of it. 

Declaring the infinities are only methods of reaching this conclusion. Thereby all one needs to do really is be, nothing more. One does not need to learn how to be self. One simply is self. 

They do not need to meditate and declare distinctions. 

I.e I am infinite peace, I am infinite happiness, I am infinite intelligence. 

This would be a method. To be absorbed is to have no method or recollection of such activity going on (from the god heads perspective) it is all happening within the design. 

Self is beyond the design q

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

The existence of the ego is undeniable. It cannot be pointed to or described but one can become aware of it. It's what creates the sense of being an individual, seperate. It's a state of consciousness. 

Then all your claims of being God, are in fact from ‘your ego’. In fact, you are not individual or separate. An “ego”, a “God Concept”, is not worth losing friends over. Perhaps there is more for you to realize. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Then all your claims of being God, are in fact from ‘your ego’. In fact, you are not individual or separate. An “ego”, a “God Concept”, is not worth losing friends over. Perhaps there is more for you to realize. 

My claim of being God comes from direct conscious aware experience. I have gone beyond the ego state of consciousness, although not fully because it comes back here and now. 

There is indeed more to realize. And I shall die and realize the highest. I assure you. 

Saying that the ego or God is a concept shows how unaware you are. Both are real, both are states of consciousness aka God. 

On 7/5/2019 at 0:16 PM, rnd said:

In the context

Consciousness is not reducible contextually.  

of  "one can raise his level of consciousness by the factor of N*1000", is consciousness more like

“One” can raise “his” “level” of “consciousness”..... you kind of have three parts happenin there. Just seek that One, within. The One which is the consciousness, not the one which possesses it nor raises it. Know that One. 

a) focus -->  lasts a short time, one can raise it for N minutes or hours like a focus. After this it goes back down

That One is clarity. 

b) wisdom --> almost permanent, raised over long period of time, doesn't go away

That One is wisdom. 

c) both

?

Psychedelics imply that it's more like the #a

That One is the psychedelic. 

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

My claim of being God comes from direct conscious aware experience. I have gone beyond the ego state of consciousness, although not fully because it comes back here and now. 

That’s great. See how it “comes back”, see what “here & now” actually are.

There is indeed more to realize. And I shall die and realize the highest. I assure you. 

The belief of, idea of, the “one who dies”, is all that needs to be seen for what it is. (Isn’t)

Saying that the ego or God is a concept shows how unaware you are.

Awareness is not a property of a person, body, brain, finite mind, nor ego. 

Both are real, both are states of consciousness aka God. 

Find out what a “state of consciousness” actually is. Know. Inspect your own ideas & identity.