Cody_Atzori

What stage is Elliot Hulse at?

82 posts in this topic

Stage greenish? Apparently he's a trump supporter now so I don't know.

12 minutes ago, Cody_Atzori said:

Apparently he's a trump supporter now so I don't know.

Good God!

Toxic masculinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Even stage Orange/Green people can vote for trump if they have stage blue shadow issues.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Good God!

Toxic masculinity.

?

Kpu0VDl.jpg

I think Elliot is the Iron.

And Leo the brown pill, lol

Hulse is Stage Orange with some Green influence. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

In terms of stages I would say orange is most dominant, some green and a tiny bit of blue.

In terms in terms of cognitive development, I would say he's mostly rational with some pre-rational elements and is developing very slowly to post-rationality. I think that this progression and juxtaposition from rational to post-rationality is one factor in explaining the cognitive dissonance he's displaying lately in his videos.

In terms of personality type I'm not sure because I only watched his videos in the past. He did mention he has a bit of a narcissistic self so I assume his narcissism and neurosis is higher than average. His bias and strong identification with his body suggests that he's mainly an extrovert than introvert. He has displayed open-mindedness towards ideas in his field of interest and is open to combine new exercise ideas as well as he's able to talk about both masculine and feminine ideas despite being close minded with feminine values and biased towards masculinity. I wouldn't say he's radically open-minded. Due to his narcissism I think his conscientiousness is higher than his lack of being disorganized. I think he's more agreeable than disagreeable. I would say his personality is mainly masculine.

In terms of moral development he has strong values in family, hard work and traditional views of men. I don't think he's moral development has progressed much towards community because of his shadows. So far from what I know he's willing to be in in the role of father figure, leader and mentor of other men in a community of males than females because this narrative is supportive of his central identity as a narcissistic male.

I would rate his wheel of life in the following, 1 being lowest 10 highest:

Career development: 7. Finance development: 4. Familial relationship:5, intimate relationships:3( because, if I'm not mistaken, his wife was his first girlfriend, so because of his major lack of dating other women I ran him low.). Fun and leisure: 6(because I factor his career into being fun for him and I assume has family activities.) Home environment:7. Health:7 fitness:9.

The possible shadows parts, from most to least dominance, are: femininity, vulnerability (because I factor in his multiple injuries to his body and his egoic backlash against them), following a leader, being submissive, hyper intellectual (because of body bias) and , of course, himself as an entity.

Please be aware that these are just my rough educated guess about Elliott Hulse's overall development so take this with a groan of salt.

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Even stage Orange/Green people can vote for trump if they have stage blue shadow issues.

I doubt it for someone centered in green. That’s like saying a green going on a yoga retreat may choose an alcoholic yoga instructor that chain smokes and has a restraining order for domestic violence . . . if the green has lower stage shadow issues. . . Unlikely.

@Serotoninluv I’ve seen people in meditation and enlightenment retreats saying that they voted for trump because “they were scared.” What else could it be?

Of course those people were never racist, and they didn’t vote for trump because of his racism, but despite it. And they apologised later as well.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

26 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Serotoninluv I’ve seen people in meditation and enlightenment retreats saying that they voted for trump because “they were scared.” What else could it be?

I wouldn’t consider them centered in green. 

A fearful person centered in green would find security in a candidate at a higher conscious level than trump. 

And how many Green American trump supporters have you met at meditation retreats in England? . . . That’s like spotting a polar bear in the Grand Canyon of Arizona. Seems odd.

Most people who do hatha yoga in the West are Orange transitioning to Green. But they still have a lot of work to do before they become solid Green.

And their politics could easily be one stage lower simply out of political ignorance.

@Serotoninluv In the U.S. not in England. It was on video. I wasn’t present.

52 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Serotoninluv In the U.S. not in England. It was on video. I wasn’t present.

Gotcha. My hunch is that they were upper Orange transitioning to Green. In American politics, those that are solid green are the progressive left wing of the democratic party. They are fueling the opposition to trump. Examples include Sam Seder, The Young Turks and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

To be fair, most people in the US disapprove of Trump and he did not even win the popular vote.

He is the most unpopular President of all time. Don't forget that. His base is no more than 40%.

Trump is below the center of gravity of most Americans. Which is why he should lose in a landslide unless the Democrats manage to do something really stupid.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Most people who do hatha yoga in the West are Orange transitioning to Green. But they still have a lot of work to do before they become solid Green.

I think that would be an interesting social study. If hatha yoga centers provide a supportive orange to green transition environment. Ime, mainstream yoga classes associated with academic campuses, gyms and workplaces tend to be more orange-centered. More oriented toward health, fitness and personal image. The instructors may mention stuff about balance, harmony, flow and being in the moment, yet it’s pretty light. And many practitioners conspicuously tote around their yoga mat as they mention they did Power Yoga this morning and will do Pilates tomorrow. The smaller, private, intimate yoga classes and retreats seem to attract more green-centered practitioners. 

@Serotoninluv There's both types. It depends on where and how it's done.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And their politics could easily be one stage lower simply out of political ignorance.

I bet that they are not solid Orange, either. Their Orange is likely to be barely satisfactory. Their Blue is pathetic. Anyone who has solid foundation from Beige to Blue(e.g., olympians) may not be tempted to vote for trump out of fear. They won't become solid Green because they are not solid Orange, either.

There is a huge difference between some ostensibly Orange guy with flimsy foundation and Elon Musk who has pretty good foundation. I bet Elon Musk wouldn't vote out of fear.

When I think of it as weak vs strong, it makes more sense.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Musk was foolish enough to think he could reason with and advise Trump on climate change, but he got over that illusion pretty quick in early 2017.

Here he talks about Trump being a good example for men to aspire to! Wtf Elliott, you serious!