Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themovement

Jeremy meeks

22 posts in this topic

look at this bullshit yet another good looking bad guy getting everything he wants because of his genetics 

Nature is materialistic and superficial. But wait we have to blame to this system that allows the weak to survive. If natural selection was real everybody would have the best genetics.

Should have posted this on the relationships forum

Also yes you are right, you could do experiments to confirm this, women will treat men with bad personalities good because they have good looks/genetics, you could use a picture of a goodlooking guy you know IRL who gets female validation, while you don't, then act like a more socially awkward version of yourself on tinder and you will get all positive responses from girls

4 hours ago, tenta said:

Should have posted this on the relationships forum

Also yes you are right, you could do experiments to confirm this, women will treat men with bad personalities good because they have good looks/genetics, you could use a picture of a goodlooking guy you know IRL who gets female validation, while you don't, then act like a more socially awkward version of yourself on tinder and you will get all positive responses from girls

@tenta So many different sub forums here. Yes its bullshit and unfair, yes I can imagine, and Leo bangs on about trying to be a better person with spirituality, seems like an even faster route to Incel land. 

39 minutes ago, themovement said:

@tenta So many different sub forums here. Yes its bullshit and unfair, yes I can imagine, and Leo bangs on about trying to be a better person with spirituality, seems like an even faster route to Incel land. 

You have no idea what you're talking about. Spiritual work will never satisfy the ego. It's quite the opposite! The undisciplined mind will find all sorts of reasons to protect itself and attach to any amount of beliefs.

Honestly, I feel quite sad for you if you think that what happens to that guy is unfair. As if it were desirable! Pfff

The path of spiritual purification is though. It won't give you pussy, fame, money or power. It's the path to become a virtuous human being.

If you're not willing to forget who you think you are, this is the best moment to run.

unborn Truth

6 hours ago, ajasatya said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Spiritual work will never satisfy the ego. It's quite the opposite! The undisciplined mind will find all sorts of reasons to protect itself and attach to any amount of beliefs.

Honestly, I feel quite sad for you if you think that what happens to that guy is unfair. As if it were desirable! Pfff

The path of spiritual purification is though. It won't give you pussy, fame, money or power. It's the path to become a virtuous human being.

If you're not willing to forget who you think you are, this is the best moment to run.

@ajasatya I'm confused, on one hand you have all these people saying black pill/ red pill is the real truth, then you have Leo saying spirituality is the real truth. All I can see is that guys like him get everything they want, spiritual stuff seems like a copping mechanism to this. 

@Jonac Easy for you to say, others on here also agree with me regarding hypergamy, if you genetics are bad, your screwed.

@themovement You incel/red-whatever-pill guys are just on the lowest point of a materialistic paradigm. So left-brained that your stuck in a pseudo-biological trap. Co-dependend to a toxic consumer society that tells you what happiness is: possessing, fucking, winning and buying. Even if you guys would be 'genetically superior' it wouldn't change anything. Even the winners of society suffer from severe emptiness which comes with the meaninglessness of its values. But go on, live your life based on the concept of hypergamy so you don't have to take responsibility for yourself (poor victim). Base your life on research of tinder statistics instead of expierience. It might be necessary to live this way in order to expierience its groundlessness.

44 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

@themovement You incel/red-whatever-pill guys are just on the lowest point of a materialistic paradigm. So left-brained that your stuck in a pseudo-biological trap. Co-dependend to a toxic consumer society that tells you what happiness is: possessing, fucking, winning and buying. Even if you guys would be 'genetically superior' it wouldn't change anything. Even the winners of society suffer from severe emptiness which comes with the meaninglessness of its values. But go on, live your life based on the concept of hypergamy so you don't have to take responsibility for yourself (poor victim). Base your life on research of tinder statistics instead of expierience. It might be necessary to live this way in order to expierience its groundlessness.

@OdysseusI don't know what your trying to say here but you can't deny the studies on tinder and also on marriage, both match up to hypergamy theory. This other life you mention, prove it works better. Spirituality is just a man made idea to escape the brutal truths of life with uneven gene pool, SMV ect. Love dose not exist sorry to burst your blue piled bubble.

@Etherial Cat read into hypergamy theory 

@themovement I didn't deny anything.  And I don't have to proof you anything. If you want to live this way, do it. I just want to point out to you that your biological determinism is just one relative perspective you constantly choose to live.

Edited by Odysseus

17 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

@themovement I didn't deny anything.  And I don't have to proof you anything. If you want to live this way, do it. I just want to point out to you that your biological determinism is just one relative perspective you constantly choose to live.

@Odysseus well even @Leo Gura has mentioned he dose not believe in marriage before

@themovement We talk past one another. I won't debate about marriage. But let me ask you: What does hypergamy mean for your life? What is the conclusion you draw out of this concept for your life?

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'm already familiar with it.

The hypergamy theory is science used to confirm materialistic biases. As a woman, what attracts me in a man cannot be adequately quantified or measured by the paradigm where most Incels operate. If you are stuck in the materialistic perception of the world, you probably can't see what I am referring to, but basically there is more than form to life and the unquantifiable formless matters terribly.

Without being too esoteric, I can tell you that I value above all intimacy and complicity for a relationship. Where is it taken in account in your theory ?

What some of you might consider a top of the food chain Chad appears to me as terribly deficient in certain domains and would be terribly downgraded in my perceived "hierarchy". Per exemple, Jeremy Meeks is certainly hot (no one's gonna deny that, right :P), but his history track and recent actions screams that he's highly unconscious- and thus totally unsuitable for me. And the millions coming next to him since he got a billionaire heiress pregnant still won't make me give it a second thought! So one can deduce that someone's physique and/or wealth isn't in my case valued as much as that theory pretends it should and that's because non-materialistic stuff also comes into the equation of human relationships. But that doesn't compute with most Incels.xD

Leo has great video on how science depends on context. Have a look at it. You'll probably find it fascinating.

If you upgrade your inner software and thus your ability to take higher perspective, you'll see much more clearly the flaws of this paradigm.

That's going to liberate you from this painful way of approaching life.

Why is then so many people are believing black pill ect, why dose it have popularity? I will admit that it is not exposed to mainstream society so it you don't get opposing opinions on the videos and forums of red and black pill and incel.

Is your username related to making incels a movement? 

@themovement Hi man! Surely nobody denies that good looks is one of the characteristics that will make you attractive to women and that it's largely based on genetics (but also the way you keep yourself etc.). But it's not definitely the only one important factor (like @Etherial Cat said, but that is quite obvious in my opinion).

Marriage to me is a certain symbolic (maybe you could even say magickal) ritualized consensus with rather important social and legal consequences, which you can attend at your own free will (I assume you live in a society which encourages free marriages). Or a big formal party - it depends! :)

It seems to me like you are stuck between some kind of a specific movement and spiritual work system and you cannot choose which one to follow because you feel the only real "truth" is either the former or the latter. Well what about following spirituality and keeping yourself fit, and working on your personal development while working on your career and balancing your life properly? I don't think you need to think "it is all genetics and unfair - screw spirituality and personal work" or "spiritual work is the only thing out there important, does not matter if I am unkept and physically week I will attract women anyway by the sheer power of my developed counsciousness ". :)

I have not researched much about incels or "pills" movements, but I strongly assume that the basics of their group dynamics is frustration caused by unsuccesful relations with women combined with repressed desires for such relations. And a lot of rationalization.

12 hours ago, themovement said:

@ajasatya I'm confused, on one hand you have all these people saying black pill/ red pill is the real truth, then you have Leo saying spirituality is the real truth. All I can see is that guys like him get everything they want, spiritual stuff seems like a copping mechanism to this. 

He gets everything he wants and is still unhappy.

Why do you think he's in jail in the first place ?
Because he thought he would be happy doing whatever illegal activity he did.

If you're really happy, you don't do stupid things like that to get in jail.

If you're already happy, you don't need anything more than what you already have,
Therefore, stealing, lying, abusing or being violent isn't even considered,
Because all of those are just signs that you're neurotic and think you will be happy by doing "X" or "Y".

This man is not happy, you can say that just by looking at the picture ...

Being successfull/getting everything you want DOESN'T EQUAL HAPPINESS.

Happiness is when you're content in the present moment with what you have, which means with or without the things you want, it's unconditional.
You don't even any thoughts saying that you're happy, it's 100% experiential.

You can still go for the things you really enjoy having in your life (not the things everybody tells you you should have)
But you don't need them in your life to be happy, it's just a bonus.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 hours ago, themovement said:

Why is then so many people are believing black pill ect, why dose it have popularity? I will admit that it is not exposed to mainstream society so it you don't get opposing opinions on the videos and forums of red and black pill and incel.

Most people live in lower levels of consciousness. Learn to think by yourself. Don't be a believer. Be a challenger.

unborn Truth

On 7/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, ajasatya said:

A virtuous human being can have sex, fame, money, and power. A virtuous human being would use fame, money, and power for the greater good. Spirituality doesn't necessarily exclude material success.

Edited by CreamCat