The Don

What Would Happen If I Put Myself In The Present Moment All The Time?

131 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Nahm nahm it was a metaphor lol, just ask him! What do you have to lose! 

Ask of a seperate thread 

“is my non dual consciousness an ego, I am not aware of?” 

What do you have to lose ? 

This perspective often is created from experience which was identified with, and becomes a protecting facet of personality & skews world view. Thought triggered misunderstood sensation perpetuates the apparent ‘realness’ of the perspective. This expresses as a need to establish that a person is trustworthy and reliable, rather than assessing information and examining experience for one’s self. Such an identity  and belief can be deconstructed, understood, and the momentum Will shift to a lighter, more liberated trajectory. The suffering of this is perpetuated by projecting the entire experience onto an “ego”. A sort of “nothing I could do about it, it’s the ego”. There is no ego though, and the mix is not difficult to unmix. The task is simple. At what point, and exactly how the suffering reaches a critical mass, and willingness to investigate arises, not quite as simple. 

Also, anything anyone tells you - you are believing or not believing, and remain in the same position. Find out. Investigate. Only direct experience will do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Today I tried to stay in the present moment while I was working and it went okay. I can meditate pretty well even when I'm working (being on my job).

The interesting fact is that today I discovered my capability which is related to meditation; I can put myself in a meditative state almost instantly. When I realized that I'm able to do that, I almost had an orgasm; a metaphysical one. :)

It is great. It's much easier to stay in the present moment when you develop such an ability. Meditation becomes enjoyable.

Not to brag but I need to mention that I have over 16 months of experience when it comes to meditation. I meditate every single day for about 35 minutes straight - after I wake up.

So let's see what happens folks. I'm getting better and better which means I will let you know if I'm getting at the level of being present almost all the time.

At the moment, I still have social anxiety but with meditation I will get rid of it. I'm absolutely sure of that.

Me on the road less traveled.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This perspective often is created from experience which was identified with, and becomes a protecting facet of personality & skews world view. Thought triggered misunderstood sensation perpetuates the apparent ‘realness’ of the perspective. This expresses as a need to establish that a person is trustworthy and reliable, rather than assessing information and examining experience for one’s self. Such an identity  and belief can be deconstructed, understood, and the momentum Will shift to a lighter, more liberated trajectory. The suffering of this is perpetuated by projecting the entire experience onto an “ego”. A sort of “nothing I could do about it, it’s the ego”. There is no ego though, and the mix is not difficult to unmix. The task is simple. At what point, and exactly how the suffering reaches a critical mass, and willingness to investigate arises, not quite as simple. 

Also, anything anyone tells you - you are believing or not believing, and remain in the same position. Find out. Investigate. Only direct experience will do. 

? direct experience is D-BOMB

@The Don Sounds like you’re doing really great man, keep it up! You might consider meditation is a letting go, and what you’re referring to as the non-meditative state, is actually recreated. It is not the continuous thing it appears to be. Also, it sounds like the mind is quieted...? Perhaps some self inquiry would be in order...? Follow through with that Meta-gasm...? 

@Jack River ???

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

Indeed...the totality of EXPERIENCE which is made of MYSELF 

You can repeat that to them and they will never get it. Truth is radical. ?❤️

6 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River yes, the present moment does not exist. It was created by you. So you have a choice to be conscious of this or not. 

The purpose of life is not to become enlightened. It exists as a merely a possibility for those who seek truth or to end suffering. 

Enlightenment is a concept of engaging with tools created by your own imagination to reach the absolute. 

Whether you are conscious of it or not, you are still the absolute. Therefore anything you will is fine. 

Ramana is that you.  Well said.

@Jack River ???? yes because you haven’t taken full responsibility for being god. You are only aware of the human ego from which you state you have freed yourself. Universal ego is what entraps human ego. It is the very definition by which human ego is defined against. 

Not sure what your saying here, can you elaborate....interesting conversation you guys are having.

@Nahm lol again your talking about human ego, you haven’t grabbed the gravitas of what I’m implying. We are talking about universal transcended ego here. 

POST non duality. I do not speak from your paradigm. Nor any paradigm you know of , this is a CORAL paradigm. 

And this.....

@Mu_ to be honest I just made up the coral paradigm thing for lack of a better phrase for saying just “something that isn’t what you know” lol 

its simple, replay the whole event of the world from gods position through each paradigm and you will see the limitations of only viewing it from turquoise as absolute. 

You take god to be cheese when he is actually milk and yoghurt. 

@Nahm let’s put this in another way, let’s say that tier 3 is coral, you from a tier 2 structure are misunderstanding EXACTLY like a tier 2 person is not understood by a tier 1 person. 

LOL IF YOUR SO CONFIDENT. I’m going to get childish here. I DARE you to go ask the teacher (Leo) Who’s right. Infact I dare all of you. And if I’m wrong, you can dare me to do something

?. 

Sounds like you may be looking into some interesting things that maybe you can elaborate on, but thought I may share something which may contribute to this picture.  Tiers are something that are generally used to imply hierarchy in a real "reality".  And from the sound of your examples and arguments you believe in a hierarchy and persons that interpret something called enlightenment and "The Absolute" in different ways, but what if this just isn't happening to begin with, thats its actually the unfolding of Self/You.  Stage 1 blue enlightenment, stage 2 turquise enlightenment, and stage 3 coral enlightenment, are ALL equally God happenings unfolding creatively out of itself and may only discovered in the moment it happens to Itself (not a predetermination of creating something).

Another way of saying it is all enlightenment's and non-enlightenment's are equal and God happening, even though one "appears" or "sounds" to be more sophisticated, broad, deep, more encompassing and inclusive to what ever is "feeling and experience" it as so.  God and ALL of IT is happening at EVERY Point one could call a Point.  One in duality may say this grain of sand is just a sand, and start to look into it and see that its built out of smaller and small particles into infinity and in and as this infinity INFINITY itself is ALL there.  All POINTS are INFINITYS that include ALL the other POINTS of INFINITY.  One could say there are INFINITE POINTS or ONE POINT called ITSELF or GOD and these are creatively growing out of ITSELF perhaps unknow to itself and deliberate (much like one could say where do thoughts come from and why that thought, it just arose out of creative emptiness).  Contrary to the belief that GOD knows all and creates all, GOD may unfold as a mystery to itself just as much as there is deliberation. 

Edited by Mu_

15 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ to be honest I just made up the coral paradigm thing for lack of a better phrase for saying just “something that isn’t what you know” lol 

its simple, replay the whole event of the world from gods position through each paradigm and you will see the limitations of only viewing it from turquoise as absolute. 

You take god to be cheese when he is actually milk and yoghurt. 

Well in that sense yes, theres infinite to discover and learn and grow into OR not.  However to understand oneself as source is all together different, and is spoken about in a variety of ways throughout history.

@Aakash you are referring to Gods perspecive.  You can become directly conscious of it.  You are trying to label it as form because it is form.  It is God's formed perspective.

The Absolute in its purest form has no form.  It is pure Being.  But it bursts into form in order to be itself as it has nowhere to go.  The formless is what we typically refer to as the Absolute but it is actually both.  It is imagination as well as the absence of imagination.   By that i mean every possible thing one can imagine without actually imagining it.

The Absolute Infinity of Infinity.

Bam!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I tries this some time. Usually you mind explodes in monkey mind during sleep :D It's pretty hard to sustain munduflness all day long. 

I take back what I said, I’m probably bullshitting myself. 

3 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@Aakash you mentally masturbate way too much.

Ohhh but it feels soooo good, only it’s temporary, just like pain.

Perhaps we’re ready to accept permanence and no-thing less @Aakash

@Arhattobe LOL you might be right there ? I’ve just given up on it all together now. My own knowledge ends up destroying itself. Meaning I will never come up with a whole structural understanding of reality. Approximately speaking that is 

@DrewNows yes perhaps we are ? 

@Nahm shit now I’ll have to take that dare ? you can confer and lay it on me. 

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@DrewNows yes perhaps we are ? 

Hehe :) 

ahh yes and let’s forget what “permanence” means and imagine we are grounded in our own shit ??

it’s a tough pill to swallow but God’s gonna choke your ass ?