Juan Cruz Giusto

Psychedelics Cannot Produce Enlightenment

71 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 that's right.  It is pure potential in it's formless form.  But you are form.  You are the illusion.  So when we say consciousness is elevated we are talking about God seeing through his own illusion.  Seeing through the form and thus collapsing it leaving only pure potential.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89who cares about Truth? Truth  IS

And Truth does not care who knows and who doesn’t

thanks for sharing your experience, I did have a horrible one and only trip myself.  However I wouldn’t turn down the opportunity for another experience in the future, not at this time at least 

@Mikael89 it isn't temporary - even one non-dual state will change you.  I like you bro and i don't mean this with any disrespect but obviously you haven't had an awakening yet.  When you do you will be on the floor crying and shouting "its infinite..its infinite..its Infinite" over and over and over.  You will bliss out for days on end and your mind will open.

Discovering you are God is really something.  You shouldn't underestimate it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89 then your ego was just deluding you.

You'll know the difference between that and the Absolute when it happens because you will stop knowing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Natasha @Mikael89 @winterknight 

I am totally confused now.Please clarify.

"Self Realisation is not an experience.It is not a state of mind.It is not nothingness,emptiness,void,samadhi,oneness how ever subtle blissful the experience it may be"

Or increasing the conciousness can only bring profound experiences of the external objects not the Subject.As the subject is never an object of experience ?

Is "No self - vanishing of I feeling or self of seperatedness or some call here that as ego death" mandatory for Self Realisation or not ? Some say it is.Some say it is not.-pls clarify.

In short 5 meo can take one to temporary No self - Nothingness - void but that is not the Self ? - or that is the Self - pls clarify.

Psychadelics can help defenitely seeing about ones conditionings free from them - are fine.But can psychedelics bring Self realisation ?

Some say Self Realisation happens in a flash of second once realized thats all.No embodiment stabilizing etc.

Others say the i feeling or sense of seperatedness re appears etc.

If 5meo can bring self realisation whats the need to take multiple times ?

@Keyhole he'll know.  Because he won't be him anymore

@Jkris there are different Absolutes/realizations.

Mine happened in this order in different awakenings.

That you are pure awareness and not a human.  That reality is Absolutely infinite and Absolute Love and Intelligence.

The physical world / materialist paradigm will melt away before your eyes.

Complete understanding of reality.

That you are emptiness..nothingness and groundless (leads to dark night of the soul)

That everything is One.  That you are alone.  That all of this is in your Mind.  That you are God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

We've had all these discussions a thousand time before and it never goes anywhere useful.

I'm sick of wading through such threads.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Jkris PM me with your questions. I'll answer them in the morning.