Freakrik

Can you guys explain Hell realms

75 posts in this topic

@Freakrik read The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. I just read parts of it, but I think it explains all those realms that you are so interested.

You can download it in holybooks webpage. Here you have a link to it

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse Anything Interesting? I heard the Tibetan book of the dead was referenced by Jung, having a link to the Mandala. 

--------------------------
On the Seventh Day, the Knowledge-Holding Deities, from the holy paradise realms, come to receive on. Simultaneously, the pathway to the brute world, produced by the obscuring passion, stupidity, also cometh to receive one. The setting-face-to-face at that time is, calling the deceased by name, thus:

O nobly-born, listen undistractedly. On the Seventh Day the vari-coloured radiance of the purified propensities will come to shine. Simultaneously, the Knowledge-Holding Deities, from the holy paradise realms, will come to receive one.

From the centre of the Circle [or Mandala], enhaloed in radiance of rainbow light, the supreme Knowledge-Holding [Deity], the Lotus Lord of Dance, the Supreme Knowledge-Holder Who Ripens Karmic Fruits, radiant with all the five colours, embraced by the [Divine] Mother, the Red Dākinī, [he]
holding a crescent knife and a skull [filled] with blood, dancing and making the mudrā of fascination, [with his right hand held] aloft, will come to shine.

-------------------------
Sounds like Satan.... Red Dragon.

-------------------
Therefore, to the abbots [or discipline-holders], to the doctors, and to those mystics who have failed in their vows, and to all the common people, this Thödol is indispensable. But those who have meditated upon the Great Perfection and the Great Symbol will recognize the Clear Light at the moment of death; and, obtaining the Dharma-Kāya, all of them will be such as not to need the reading of this Thödol. By recognizing the Clear Light at the moment of death, they also will recognize the visions of the Peaceful and the Wrathful during the Chönyid Bardo, and obtain the Sambhoga-Kāya; or, recognizing during the Sidpa Bardo, obtain the Nirmāna-Kāya; and, taking birth on the higher planes, will, in the next rebirth, meet with this Doctrine, and then enjoy the continuity of karma.

Therefore, this Thödol is the doctrine by which Buddhahood may be attained without meditation; the doctrine liberating by the hearing [of it] alone; the doctrine which leadeth brings of great evil karma on the Secret Path; the doctrine which produceth differentiation instantaneously [between those who are initiated into it and those who are not]: being the profound doctrine which Conferreth Perfect Enlightenment instantaneously. Those sentient beings who have been reached by it cannot go to the unhappy states.
This [doctrine] and the Tahdol [doctrine], when joined together being like unto a mandala of gold inset with turquoise, combine them.
Thus, the indispensable nature of the Thödol being shown, there now cometh the setting-face-to-face with the dawning of the Wrathful [Deities] in the Bardo.

--------------------
So the person fucked up in someway, but got reincarnated.

------------

After the 7th Day.  Not so happy. :( Does God Ever rest? There ain't no rest for the wicked.

28 days later.

@RichardY  I found some parts that are really interesting about how to BE, how to no react, they explain also about the no-self and non action.

But I was surprised to see that they had also this ideas about Hell that I thought that it was only a Christian or Islamic thing.

It is interesting to know all different POV, and if one reads it with Open Mindedness I think it can be of a lot of help.

I really have to read it in order, I just read some chapters and in random order.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse Why you read this stuff. What it is is Just food for ego. Your mind Will use that to further more enlarge and sustain itself. Last thing you really want. 

Can you see it as addiction and distraction? 

Meditation is the Way. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Why you read this stuff. What it is is Just food for ego. Your mind Will use that to further more enlarge and sustain itself. Last thing you really want. 

Mind isn’t inherently bad. All things have pros and cons. There do exist paths that rely on the Mind as well. 

The only thing that exists is Mind and Identity(not to be confused with Egoic labels).

Study of quality spiritual texts is not merely a distraction. It's part of the path.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Study of quality spiritual texts is not merely a distraction. It's part of the path.

@Leo Gura Maybe you've mentioned them before, but which ones would you recommend the most? I do have your book list, but don't remember seeing any scriptures there...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah Leo but he is close, he is at the point when he does not need that. 

10 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am meditating everyday half hour and I am the whole day being aware as much as I can. But I also read from time to time.

I know it's for the ego, the ego wants to create comics and needs ideas too.

:P

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah Leo but he is close, he is at the point when he does not need that. 

I am not reading anything right now, only a book about Kriya Yoga about Yoga exercises for focus and doing meditation, asanas, etc. Thanks Zero!!!

10 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@abrakamowse Why you read this stuff. What it is is Just food for ego. Your mind Will use that to further more enlarge and sustain itself. Last thing you really want. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 7/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, Gili Trawangan said:

@Leo Gura Maybe you've mentioned them before, but which ones would you recommend the most? I do have your book list, but don't remember seeing any scriptures there...

@Leo Gura I second that as and addition to your list :D.

Btw.  @Gili Trawangan have a look at Tom Das and his list of books, it is a reasonable start. (mind his skewness :D