Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

How to tap into infinite intelligence?

31 posts in this topic

How to tap into infinite intelligence?

Being a human implies having limited intelligence.

So, A stop being a human. Or B having a higher consciousness experience.

Infinite Intelligence is not what you imagine it to be. It's not some green columns of matrix numbers, it's not becoming a super computer, it's not some science fiction that you dream about.

It's not any of that.

It's the magic of what you are.

You. Yes, you.

So, be what you are, and realise that magic!

Edited by Truth Addict

You already are tapping into it. How much it can be harnessed within an intellectual context is limited to how conscious you are. 

4 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Infinite Intelligence is not what you imagine it to be. It's not some green columns of matrix numbers, it's not becoming a super computer, it's not some science fiction that you dream about.

for me, it's sounds like more science-fiction xD

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@hamedsf

That comes from thinking about it.

The magic is all around us, waiting for us to tap into it.

I have become so disconnected from it these days because I started thinking again. Connection requires silence, isolation, and long hours of meditation.

3 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

You already are tapping into it. How much it can be harnessed within an intellectual context is limited to how conscious you are. 

Right! And also I'm also God and I'm already perfect and have always been. I'll now begin laying on my sofa and drinking beer all day long. What else to do?

Edited by rnd

23 minutes ago, rnd said:

Right! And also I'm also God and I'm already perfect and have always been. I'll now begin laying on my sofa and drinking beer all day long. What else to do?

Whatever you want. It's not as straight forward as that to achieve it but the only thing differentiating you from drinking beer all day and trying to be president is desire. 

39 minutes ago, rnd said:

I'll now begin laying on my sofa and drinking beer all day long.

Do it, and see how it will make you feel about yourself. If that is truly what you desire.

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Do it, and see how it will make you feel about yourself. If that is truly what you desire.

When/if it starts hurting his liver and by extension survival then it'll matter ?

8 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

When/if it starts hurting his liver and by extension survival then it'll matter ?

Exactly.

Then he would have to consider that some damages are irreversible, and start to take responsibility for his health and stop drinking beer.

Suffering is at a deeper level than addiction and ego games.

Edited by Truth Addict

@rnd  By drinking beer, you are hurting yourself and you are using it as an escape. There are many distractions in our lives that keep us from self-realizing.

Its a tricky thing to tap into it. I remember the evening when I became conscious of it, damn man what a mind fuck that was. Cant explain it with words. But when you do tap into it, you will see everything being created by some kind of mind, it is imagining your suroundings and yourself, and the amount of intelligence needed to imagine all of this into being is just JAW DROPING. You realise the magnitude of the intelligence and thats just wow, I remember just saying omg omg omg... you wont understand it by reading about it or thinking, you need to have a mystical experience into infinite intelligence.

Mahadev

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@hamedsf

That comes from thinking about it.

The magic is all around us, waiting for us to tap into it.

I have become so disconnected from it these days because I started thinking again. Connection requires silence, isolation, and long hours of meditation.

I know, but even that type of thinking of mine is quite positive, because I love to see my life full of science-fiction adventures!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

get yourself into a flow state

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

18 hours ago, rnd said:

You're perfect, but you can do better.

7 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

You're perfect, but you can do better.

Who decides  what is better ?

What if drinking beer all day is best to them? 

You have all the control

There are a lot of things you do to hold yourself back.

There are also a lot of things that you can do to increase intelligence, mastery, and other aspects of personal development.

The highest realization is that you as God are imagining yourself.  Therefore it matters not unless you decide to make it matter.  I have a love of my small self so i want to survive.   That's OK.  You as God loves duality.  Otherwise you wouldn't play anything out it would just already be - which is fine too.

Nothing needs to happen - it just happens because you will it.  Its nirvana regardless.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.