XYZ

What background music do you put on when watching videos?

12 posts in this topic

Curious what kind of ambient sounds you like running in the background when you watch Leo vids? Lately I've been listening to "positive energy frequency" tracks like this.

I prefer to be fully present when watching his videos. Any music (to me) will just be distracting to some degree

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Agreed with others.  I do sometimes enjoy music while meditating as it seems to awaken Love or heart chakra.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, XYZ said:

Beautiful imagination.

I prefer one task at a time.

Multi-tasking destroys focus in both the short and long terms.

And to cover this from another angle, getting absorbed in the activity, whatever it is, is way more enjoyable.

So, in short: concentration is more productive and more entertaining.

You can't carry two watermelons with one hand.

I don't even use music while meditating, because I consider that being calm is better than music, let alone while watching video hahaha

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Anything naturally tuned to 432 hz will not distract you from your daily tasks and possibly enhance learning/information processing.

To understand this whole 432 Hz thing, we need to first learn about the Schumann Resonance, which will ultimately explain this number’s importance. German physicist Winfried Otto Schumann documented the Schumann Resonance in 1952. He understood that global electromagnetic resonances exist within the cavity between the Earth’s surface and the inner edge of the ionosphere and are excited and activated by lightning.

He determined that the frequency of these electromagnetic waves are very low, ranging anywhere from 7.83 Hz to 8 Hz. This frequency is essentially the Earth’s heartbeat; the frequency the Earth beats at.

Now, 432 Hz resonates with the frequency of 8 Hz and here’s how On the musical scale where A has a frequency of 440 Hz, the note C is at about 261.656 Hz. On the other hand, if we take 8 Hz as our starting point and work upwards by five octaves (i.e. by the seven notes in the scale five times), we reach a frequency of 256 Hz in whose scale the note A has a frequency of 432 Hz.

This frequency, which is at the top end of the Theta range and at the start of the Alpha range, makes us feel very relaxed but conscious and open to intuitive learning.

I also like to play frequencies on low when listening to videos that are not surrounded and provided with natural frequencies, it allows one to absorb information more efficiently. Namaste <3

B R E A T H E

Recently been using this track for background music. Feels like it helps focus presence and the volume seems just about right where I can have both this and Leo vids on full youtube volume. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6_VhQ-sogs

no music while studing. I think watching Leo´s videos is pretty much study.

I usually don't bother to turn some background music on. But the rare times when I do, it really helps to concentrate on the subject and to not get bored and distracted, for long periods of time. I usually play something  like Skyrim soundtrack.  Most of the pieces from there are calm and long but still epic. And when I play it it makes me feel like Leo is some wise master of a fantasy land and I'm a hero who  came to him to learn ancient knowledge that will help me on my journey. Totally makes my mind more engaged.   

Edited by tom rAy