Natasha

Did You Know? - Interesting Food Facts and Trivia

114 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

interesting guys. havent heard of prana but ill have to see where i can get some, sounds fun! @Natasha@abrakamowse

Prana is an eastern tradition term for 'breathing air'.

You can trip on it right now if you want ;)

- Black Olives are just coloured brown ones, there are no black olives.

- The black stripes on the bread of a lot of junkfood takeaways such as toasts, pizza etc. comes from a more or less toxic powder that corrode the surface to make the stripes, the bread has never been close to a toaster or an owen.

- Citric acid are in 98% of cases synthetic made and derived from mould (!) and not lemons as it used to.

Edited by Hsinav

@Hsinav Good to know.

I love olives, guess will have to stick only with the green and brown kind now.

@Natasha Yes,  riped olives (often dark brown) though is often called black olives and that's fine but the real black ones are fake.

Ain't nothin' organic about the air unless maybe you live on a mountaintop. And even then, I'd be doubtful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ain't nothin' organic about the air unless maybe you live on a mountaintop. And even then, I'd be doubtful.

the air quality in a pristine environment is something people dont appreciate enough, you can literally see it.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Gonna start a business that sells organic lead, mercury, and gluten free air in biodegradable boxes. 

Who wants to buy? ;) 

12 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Gonna start a business that sells organic lead, mercury, and gluten free air in biodegradable boxes. 

Who wants to buy? ;) 

Sounds interesting B|

What type of business/customer would you market your product to?

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

Sounds interesting B|

What type of business/customer would you market your product to?

It was a joke lol

30 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

It was a joke lol

Haha ok :P

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

Who wants to buy? ;) 

I considered this as well, you can put all sorts of stuff in a box, but air?! Wonder if this is what made you think of it as well ?

Edited by DrewNows

There's a guy who sells garbage from different cities, Lol

http://nycgarbage.com/

That one is from NY but he sells from LA too hahaha...

http://nycgarbage.com/losangeles

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@bejapuskas  hahaha... I don't know if they are selling a lot of those boxes, who knows? Maybe it's a good business idea.

The main thing is to give the garbage a back story, like... this piece of paper was found in the corner of 42 st and 7 avenue and bla bla bla...

Then you have a story with the product BOOOOM! People want to buy it hahahaha...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse  Omg that's so genius. I know some youtubers who sell „cursed“ stuff, like dolls and doctor's equipment. They usually buy it and then damage it and make it dirty and then they sell it with some made up story. Mostly children buy it probably.

7 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@abrakamowse  Omg that's so genius. I know some youtubers who sell „cursed“ stuff, like dolls and doctor's equipment. They usually buy it and then damage it and make it dirty and then they sell it with some made up story. Mostly children buy it probably.

That's really messed up that anyone would want to buy this kind of stuff. Even if it's just children with their birthday money xD

@Natasha  The same people who sell that are known for faking being in Chernobyl, throwing a firecracker into a bus etc... They are well known idiots in Czech Republic xD Oh and they are also „treasure hunters“, which means that they are sailing on Vltava with a magnet and picking up old stuff and sometimes money and then they sell their „professional equipment“ xD 

Edited by bejapuskas

8 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Natasha  The same people who sell that are known for faking being in Chernobyl, throwing a firecracker into a bus etc... They are well known idiots in Czech Republic xD Oh and they are also „treasure hunters“, which means that they are sailing on Vltava with a magnet and picking up old stuff and sometimes money and then they sell their „professional equipment“ xD 

Lol This kind of con happens everywhere just with different things. People will never run out of crazy-ass ideas like this to profit from the gullible folk. That's just human nature :S

7 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@kieranperez  I wonder how many of these boxes would you have to use every day in order to survive on them... Maybe it could actually be a good business.

Like I said, I was joking lol

Not going to sell air ?

We're all addicted to food, we shouldn't of ever ate that damn apple.

It cost our immortality.

B R E A T H E