Preetom

Mapping Out Leo's Psychedelic Insights Within Vedantic Perspective

163 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jkris said:

@Preetom @Anna1 ???

If you really wanna know more about the Self, start doing self inquiry.

I studied Ramana and nisargadatta texts and notes on self inquiry for years, yes it was helpful but when I actually tasted being, i was like "omg! Why didnt they say it like that?" 

Then I went back and saw that they did say it as best as it could be said lol. The actuality of Being clarifies everything. 

This is all you gotta 'do': become uninterested and cease paying attention to any thought, feelings, anything other than yourself, and only be interested in your own self(the 1st person singular feeling I). Stay there, have the satsang with the Self and you dont need any knowledge from anyone!

"Is this enlightenment?"- thats another thought

"Omg i feel so good"- thats another thought

"But what about that thing that sage talked about"- thats another thought

"I dont feel the peace, its boring"- thats another thought

"Okay, but what to do now?" - thats another thought

"Cool but let me spin a cosmology now about everything else"- thats another thought

So on and so forth.

You get the idea. Leave all these alien things and only attend to yourself. You know what is you and what is alien to you.

@Aakash take care

???

@akash

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

51 minutes ago, Preetom said:

This is all you gotta 'do': become uninterested and cease paying attention to any thought, feelings, anything other than yourself, and only be interested in your own self(the 1st person singular feeling I). Stay there, have the satsang with the Self and you dont need any knowledge from anyone!

Ashtavakra Gita says something similar : "My son,you may recite or listen to countless scriptures, but you will not be established within until you can forget everything."

Good post.

Enough of this spiritual masturbation.

Go do something productive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.