Sadalsuud

When my body dies...

45 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun If the Buddha and Jesus appeared in front of you and told you to meditate twice a day, I imagine you’d still talk your way out of it. 

It's even funnier if you imagine that it already happened.

@Shaun Atoms collide, stars explode, new galaxies are born, black holes are formed, people die, people are born, a wound is open, a new scar takes form, a river disappears, volcanoes explode, suns turn into dwarfs... It's an infinite dance. What are you up to?

unborn Truth

@Sadalsuud You, your son, the letter are all distinctions happening within one infinite field.

@Sadalsuud Dear just another perspective differing the perspective of oneness.

By defenition you are conciousness you are the subject not the objects that is perceived through the senses.

The form and formless are not one.

What ever appears in God(conciousness) is not god.

You are not the body(father) nor you are your sons body nor the letter.You are conciousness.

See everything as they are from minds perspective..See your son as son letter as letter.

Dont say the my body and the miuntain you see or the letter are one.Thats not realisation thats madness.- Prashanth Acharya.

The function of the intellect is to distinguish between the body and other things.If your mind doesnt see any difference between you and other you will go mad.-Sadhguru

close your eyes and can you say everything as one my body and the wall are same - No not you are not.Does it feel like you and the wall are one - not exactly.

By defenition you are the subjcet - You are just conciousness.Conciousness is just aware of itself and not any other object other than itself.- Rupert Spiras Words - beyond oneness.

@Shaun The good thing is ... you can save money on the life insurance ???, I am always thinking that I should cancel one. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

All these death, afterlife, reincarnation questions, theories and confusion arise from one deep rooted fundamental assumption ''This body along with it's current personality and memories is I''.

With this false assumption, when a person listens to half baked nonduality fantastical theories and understands even half of that, all these weird confusions start to take place. The immortality, supremacy, absolute and nondual nature of the Self gets conceptually superimposed on 'I' this body-mind. After all, there is only one I.

The idea of a solid, firm entity/soul with hardwired features travelling from life to life is ludicrous. If any person looks in his/her own life, they can't help but notice how one's own personality, knowledge graph and preferences changes so radically over just 4-5 years timeline if one contemplates about metaphysical stuff long enough. So even in this one life, we play multiple roles and wear multiple masks, only the current one grabs us by the throat and we forget about the rest of it mostly, thanks to our shortsightedness and forgetfulness. Only people living unquestioned mundane life over decades see themselves as same person for 50 years.

And another very common and naive tendency is conflating the absolute with imaginary relative. This too stemming from the same assumption, I am the body-mind. It all goes like this:

If Absolute Consciousness is all there is, then why....

If I am God, then why...

If there is no real time and space, then why...

If I am the immortal Self, then why...

so on and so forth..

Basically whats going on is,  a nonduality theory is heard or even a glimpse is had, but immediately the ego-mind arises as I and then tries hard to fit that absolute knowledge into how it can now serve 'ME' as this body-mind entity. Putting the Absolute on conditional sentences like ''if, when, why, how etc''. 

Dude just stop. Stop deluding yourself. As long as there is even the slightest idea of body-mind-location-causality-birth-death-memory-bondage-liberation, One is NOT God. There is no God along with those ideas. And after all those ideas vanish as non-existent, there is no point in proclaiming oneself as God.

That which needs to proclaim itself as God with a bigass mic, is not the God. 

And that which is really God, doesn't need to proclaim it or make a big deal out of it.

The real, wise, ancient traditions of nonduality understood this problem very well and thus they left no chance behind for any individual person, place, time or condition to co-opt and proclaim the supreme authority over Truth. That's why they stressed so much on complete negation, whatever one can think/believe/concoct, however grand or however 'real' it feels, is not the Truth.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Another sneaky question that arises why Reality is exactly this way and not any other way? Like why we aren't golden unicorns flying in outer space xD

Maybe God fabricated Reality precisely this way so that no individual can ever proclaim solitary supremacy over Truth as God.

And thus God is the complete annihilation of all individuality. After that, there is individuality left to make any claim for oneself. That's the only way to truly know/be God. ;) 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

21 minutes ago, Preetom said:

All these death, afterlife, reincarnation questions, theories and confusion arise from one deep rooted fundamental assumption ''This body along with it's current personality and memories is I''.

With this false assumption, when a person listens to half baked nonduality fantastical theories and understands even half of that, all these weird confusions start to take place. The immortality, supremacy, absolute and nondual nature of the Self gets conceptually superimposed on 'I' this body-mind. After all, there is only one I.

The idea of a solid, firm entity/soul with hardwired features travelling from life to life is ludicrous. If any person looks in his/her own life, they can't help but notice how one's own personality, knowledge graph and preferences changes so radically over just 4-5 years timeline if one contemplates about metaphysical stuff long enough. So even in this one life, we play multiple roles and wear multiple masks, only the current one grabs us by the throat and we forget about the rest of it mostly, thanks to our shortsightedness and forgetfulness. Only people living unquestioned mundane life over decades see themselves as same person for 50 years.

And another very common and naive tendency is conflating the absolute with imaginary relative. This too stemming from the same assumption, I am the body-mind. It all goes like this:

If Absolute Consciousness is all there is, then why....

If I am God, then why...

If there is no real time and space, then why...

If I am the immortal Self, then why...

so on and so forth..

Basically whats going on is,  a nonduality theory is heard or even a glimpse is had, but immediately the ego-mind arises as I and then tries hard to fit that absolute knowledge into how it can now serve 'ME' as this body-mind entity. Putting the Absolute on conditional sentences like ''if, when, why, how etc''. 

Dude just stop. Stop deluding yourself. As long as there is even the slightest idea of body-mind-location-causality-birth-death-memory-bondage-liberation, One is NOT God. There is no God along with those ideas. And after all those ideas vanish as non-existent, there is no point in proclaiming oneself as God.

That which needs to proclaim itself as God with a bigass mic, is not the God. 

And that which is really God, doesn't need to proclaim it or make a big deal out of it.

The real, wise, ancient traditions of nonduality understood this problem very well and thus they left no chance behind for any individual person, place, time or condition to co-opt and proclaim the supreme authority over Truth. That's why they stressed so much on complete negation, whatever one can think/believe/concoct, however grand or however 'real' it feels, is not the Truth.

Good, Bhalo Bashi boy ?

20 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

Good, Bhalo Bashi boy ?

Lol when did Good boy start typing in Bengali? xD

Omniscience much? ;) 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Lol when did Good boy start typing in Bengali? xD

Omniscience much? ;) 

Good boy spreads love in all languages. ♥️

14 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Preetom Amio tomake bhalo bashi???

????

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is also an improper way of looking at it.

Wish instead to love it all exactly as it is.

Stop hating your own self. Anything in the universe which you hate is you hating yourself. The solution is to love yourself instead.

Sure, I could maybe love it if it isn't happening to me, but when I am the one getting beheaded, loving that is impossible. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

10 hours ago, Shin said:

I don't see any suffering anywhere.

There is a screen in my hand, 4 walls, and I feel my head and one side of my body touching the bed.

Where is the suffering ?

Are you sure you're not telling yourself story in your mind ?

Well all I need to do then to help the world is to not observe it then? That's nonsense because while you are there with your screen, I am here suffering. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

24 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Sure, I could maybe love it if it isn't happening to me, but when I am the one getting beheaded, loving that is impossible. 

21 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Well all I need to do then to help the world is to not observe it then? That's nonsense because while you are there with your screen, I am here suffering. 

Lol good luck Leo convincing people about your twisted, conflated nonduality theories.

The ego as body mind basically wants nonduality served at its own level, for its own benefit, in its own language.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun If the Buddha and Jesus appeared in front of you and told you to meditate twice a day, I imagine you’d still talk your way out of it. 

Warning @Shaundo not manifest those guys. Jesus Will hug you, He indeed was wierd hippie. Boring endless talks about Love and God.

Buddha, him I liked, dettached dude. Wise talks in riddles.Him I Will take on beer. Jesus Just wants to hug trees hard to explain his behaivor to my friends. 

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

You are suffering because you are imagining the suffering.

Stop feeding this by going to facebook/twitter, watching news/tv/shows, and stop believing your thoughts that tells you you're supposed to be sad or not good enough, or that x person or company is evil and is destroying the world.

It may be true or not, it doesn't matter, the suffering that comes out of it is purely self created, otherwise it would just be a neutral information.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

That's incorrect as I'm meditating more now than I used to.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

You are suffering because you are imagining the suffering.

Stop feeding this by going to facebook/twitter, watching news/tv/shows, and stop believing your thoughts that tells you you're supposed to be sad or not good enough, or that x person or company is evil and is destroying the world.

It may be true or not, it doesn't matter, the suffering that comes out of it is purely self created, otherwise it would just be a neutral information.

I totally see your point. When I'm sitting in the house meditating or going about my business, the suffering and problems of the world do not exist at all in my direct experience apart from me imagining it.

To say that there is or isn't suffering outside my direct experience is just assumption.

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That's incorrect as I'm meditating more now than I used to

I’m happy being wrong here. Keep it up! ??♥️♥️♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shaun Ok so you're spontaneously creating suffering out of "nowhere"? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Try to go meta during meditation. Watch the mental patterns that lead you to suffering. From my POV, one should be able to sit and do nothing without hurting oneself.

unborn Truth