themovement

Elliot Hulse on how to release DMT naturally

18 posts in this topic

Both men in the first video got divorced, I like the way Elliot exposes Disney in the second video

I can agree with some of the things he says but Elliot Hulse seems to work himself into a frenzy of cynicism and anger just so he can feed off that energy. Too much unnecessary machismo and negative emotion when looked at closely. For me, anyway,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

26 minutes ago, themovement said:

Both men in the first video got divorced

I believe you're mistaken sir; Elliot married his highschool girlfriend and has been with her since. He's never had a divorce.

11 minutes ago, The Blind Sage said:

I believe you're mistaken sir; Elliot married his highschool girlfriend and has been with her since. He's never had a divorce.

True but he is pro MGTOW and red pill

Elliot is a great guy and has a lot of wisdom even though he’s not quite as developed in a lot of areas as others regarding personal development, he is a respectable fella practicing radical open mindedness. I think his back ground and personality type just makes it tough 

40 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Elliot is a great guy and has a lot of wisdom even though he’s not quite as developed in a lot of areas as others regarding personal development, he is a respectable fella practicing radical open mindedness. I think his back ground and personality type just makes it tough 

Absolutely, I do think he is quite evolved here is a great interview with him regarding the gender wars and starting a new patriarchy 

I feel Elliot Hulse is putting a distorted emphasis on Patriarchy in regards to Eastern Christian Orthodoxy.

From a larger frame of reference, Identification with Patriarchy is a promotion of violence.

The following is about Claudio Naranjo from Wikipedia-

"For in this book, which has a foreword by Jean Houston, Naranjo explores what he sees as the root cause of the destruction of human civilization (as evidenced in the 2000s (decade) as war, violence, oppression of women, child abuse, environmental endangerment, etc.)—patriarchy—and brings both the problem and the solution home to an intra-psychic level. Patriarchy, he says, has taken root over millennia in the workings of our own conditioned minds."

The above is a small extraction from below excerpt. ??

Since the late 1980s, Naranjo has divided each year between his activities abroad and his writing at home in Berkeley. Among his many publications, he has revised an early book on Gestalt therapy and published two new ones. He has published three books on the Enneagram of Personality, as well as The End of Patriarchy, which is his interpretation of social problems as the expression of a devaluation of the nurturance and human instinct and their solution in the harmonious development of our "three brained" potential. He has also published a book on meditation, The Way of Silence and the Talking Cure, and Songs of Enlightenment on the interpretation of the great books of the West as expressions of "the inner journey" and variations on the "tale of the hero".

Since the late 1990s he has attended many education conferences and sought to influence the transformation of the educational system in various countries. It is his conviction that “nothing is more hopeful in terms of social evolution than the collective furthering of individual wisdom, compassion and freedom”.[6] His book Changing Education to Change the Worldpublished in Spanish in 2004, was meant to stimulate the efforts of teachers among SAT graduates who are beginning to be involved in a SAT-in- Education project, that offers the staff of schools and the students in schools of education a "supplementary curriculum" of self-knowledge, relationship-repair and spiritual culture.

In 2006 the Foundation Claudio Naranjo was founded to implement his proposals regarding the transformation of traditional education into an education that does not neglect the human development that he believes our social evolution depends on.

His most recent book (2010), Healing Civilization: Bringing Personal Transformation into the Societal Realm through Education and the Integration of the Intra-Psychic Family, is both a continuation of and a turning point in Naranjo's lifelong work. For in this book, which has a foreword by Jean Houston, Naranjo explores what he sees as the root cause of the destruction of human civilization (as evidenced in the 2000s (decade) as war, violence, oppression of women, child abuse, environmental endangerment, etc.)—patriarchy—and brings both the problem and the solution home to an intra-psychic level. Patriarchy, he says, has taken root over millennia in the workings of our own conditioned minds.[citation needed] He also offers a remedy, which derives from the work of Tótila Albert regarding the "triune" being of our nature: the "Inner Father" (corresponding to the head), the "Inner Mother" (corresponding to the heart), and the "Inner Child" (corresponding to the instincts). As people learn to integrate these three "brains", Naranjo believes, they may bring about a functional, even divine, family within. And this, he believes, in addition to transforming education oriented to personal and collective evolution, could bring about the healing of civilization.[citation needed] In the Watkins' Mind Body Spirit Magazine he was listed as one of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People of 2012.[7]

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

2 hours ago, themovement said:

What axectly does this video have to do with meditation or consciousness or enlightenment or spirituality or psychedelics or lucid dreaming or alternative healing or paranormal or new age?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

2 minutes ago, FredFred said:

What axectly does this video have to do with meditation or consciousness or enlightenment or spirituality or psychedelics or lucid dreaming or alternative healing or paranormal or new age?

Cant help!

Just Elliot hulse fanboy things :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@themovement Sorry i don't typically watch much of elliot hulse anymore, but he was what drew me into personal development some 5-7 years ago. He's still clinging to belief systems to stay grounded, so be aware that just because i say he's a good guy with a lot of book smarts, doesn't mean his opinions or anyone else's for that matter, should be taken as the bible. He's simply exploring new territory for himself, looking into things he once overlooked but still unable to break through his own identity. IMO of course

29 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@themovement Sorry i don't typically watch much of elliot hulse anymore, but he was what drew me into personal development some 5-7 years ago. He's still clinging to belief systems to stay grounded, so be aware that just because i say he's a good guy with a lot of book smarts, doesn't mean his opinions or anyone else's for that matter, should be taken as the bible. He's simply exploring new territory for himself, looking into things he once overlooked but still unable to break through his own identity. IMO of course

Yeah agree with you on that one. 

He is also the guy who got me into personal development 6 years ago but I drifted off into spirituality after a while. Elliot is a really cool dude and could be helpful for a lot of people who need stage orange self-help but I would love to see him evolve further in the future 

Edited by Chi_

1 hour ago, FredFred said:

Spirituality is about finding truth similar to red pill and MGTOW revealing the truth about marriage.

57 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

No problem he has gone down the MGTOW mens rights movement quite abit. Same here him and RSD Tyler go me into doing more alpha stuff, but Ive evolved seeing that pick up is a lie. Elliot is teaming up with Anthony Johnson from the 21 convention quite a bit creating a movement called the gender wars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpBL_NKujA

Edited by themovement

43 minutes ago, themovement said:

Spirituality is about finding truth similar to red pill and MGTOW revealing the truth about marriage

The truth of marriage is in the people not the marriage itself.

Spirituality is much deeper than that. red pill and mgtow may have some half-truths but they are incredibly one-sided. A lot of people seem to use it as a coping mechanism for their own trauma. We are just tipping the seesaw back and forth until we transcend and reconcile both sides.

playing with your oxigen intake (breathing techinques) dont make you release DMT. You have to be aware and prepare the experience with the proper conditions of sperm preservation, sattva diet, long meditative experience, knowledge of energy channeling... only then the "miracle" can happen.

His videos about depression are horrible. Some of the commenters think so too. I remember this when I saw them more than two years ago.

Edited by CuteCornDog