OctagonOctopus

Would you be ok with this being your last day?

18 posts in this topic

If I had not died, I would not know my love for life, existence, everything, its so fucking beautiful, I love all of it. Can you see it? 9_9

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Existence is everywhere and everything, always now, if one has uncovered one's love for existence one will always be with love, as long as one stays at now. 

It's coming sooner or later o.O,might as well get comfy with it.

Speaking of which. Enjoy.:D

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

Nooo, I wanna live, dont nuke us Kim Jong

Dont look at me! Look inside!

14 hours ago, OctagonOctopus said:

If I had not died, I would not know my love for life, existence, everything, its so fucking beautiful, I love all of it. Can you see it? 9_9

That's what true Self-love is all about - you love it all because this all is You :)

It's a good question actually. It's almost like i'm more afraid of the process of dying than death itself. I like the idea of a instant death more than a gradual one, where one slowly decays and suffers until the point of finality. But then again, who says that a process of "dying" doesn't continue after the physical body has stopped functioning.

I lived very sincerely and intensly for the past 6 years. I'd like to imagine that if I die, I can go in peace knowing that for 6 years straight I did what I could. I don't really have much fear of the thought of me being dead tomorrow, or my physical body at least, but I do fear any process of suffering associated with dying.

But without the actual experience this is just pure speculation.

I am using a new account named "Nightwise". In in fact intend to stop using this account from now on and use that account instead. So I am not planning on using these two account interchangeably or intermittently. Only "Nightwise" from now on. I am doing so merely because I like the username much more. For some reason, that feels to be important to me. 

I'm dying every second. I sometimes wish I could take it all back; that perfume, that innocence, that simplicity. And yet, here I am, reborn every second.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Skanzi

Fear of suffering is definitely a difficult one to transcend. Right before death all depends on if one goes kicking and screaming or walks straight in. 

@LastThursday

Mmm, every moment deconstructed, every moment constructed. 

I would love nothing more than for reality just to stop completely and for experience to end forever. I'm god anyway so maybe I can figure out a way to destroy myself.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

I would love nothing more than for reality just to stop completely and for experience to end forever. I'm god anyway so maybe I can figure out a way to destroy myself.

Or, you could find a way to make it a paradise, a place where you can find peace and enjoy life ;)

26 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Or, you could find a way to make it a paradise, a place where you can find peace and enjoy life ;)

That's also an option but it seems impossible at the moment given the way reality functions. How I'd love to create a world like what Bob Ross imagined, a world where there would be no people fighting and all would be good.

I don't want a world where I can just love children being killed like what Leo goes on about. Then again, if those being killed are an illusion, they aren't suffering anyway so might as well just watch it like a movie and not give a shit.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Im sacrificing my youth to reach financial freedom in this sick society and end wage slavery or finish the rat-race. Then and only then ill start enjoying really this life. If I die now Id be super angry. Id try to come back as an spirit, spectre or something and torment some politicians.

@Shaun

If you study biology, you will see how reality functions. Things are always moving towards a better creation.

Remember that from millions of sperms, only one was strong enough to face the obstacles on its way and come to life.

Hard times make stronger people/better reality.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@Shaun

If you study biology, you will see how reality functions. Things are always moving towards a better creation.

Remember that from millions of sperms, only one was strong enough to face the obstacles on its way and come to life.

Hard times make stronger people/better reality.

I can imagine reality being just one identity, everything condesed in one particular unique being