winterknight

A person does not get enlightened; enlightenment simply is the truth

60 posts in this topic

@Aakash A person cannot be enlightened.

Read the title of the post.

Just kidding! We need some enlightenment humor here :D:D:x

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t a simple reply be just to say no that’s not what I meant, instead of no it’s not what I meant and the reason is because your seeing through this particular belief system that I know is the case even though I’ve never met you. I mean I could just say the reason your doing this is because you have a belief system that your wise because you’ve gained a ton of spiritual knowledge in your years that’s led you to lots of truth and awakenings and has dissolved a lot of your ego and you now believe that how you see and feel about someone’s text is 100% correct because you see things how they are. It’s just my beliefs and I really don’t know you so I’ll just keep it to myself.  I’m pointing to your assumption of me on why I had asked you about your vid. It seemed that you saw something within the video that confirmed a suspicion or observation you had about the general forum on how people are lost and then you referenced your true false wisdom. Which I then asked about. 

Your words explicitly said it so no assumption was needed.

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

No I’m just asking what you felt was false since that’s what I thought you were implying in your first comment

I'll reiterate, the truth/false dualism is deeply ingrained in the mind so few are aware of it's influence.

I didn't say, suggest, imply or otherwise anything about the truth or falseness of anything in the video. Just that I can understand why so many are lost and self suffering because of teaching dualism.... mostly from people purporting that they are teaching 'non-duality', ironically.

For the record i saw nothing wrong with Soul's post.  If took me a minute to decipher it but i was able to grasp what his point was.  He was not pushing anything on anyone.  The truth is that 99.9% of the population today is lost.  That's just reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If that is the case then do you know through what it is so? Because we know that those false stories exist, and they exist through let's say natural observation and the mindset most people have, but what favors one to reach this truth that you claim, if it is so real and defined as the rock so must also his ways and effects into other things. What's the path, if you have none but personal or subjective path to reach this truth than don't bother sharing, always assuming that you even have reached this truth.

Well Look what the cat dragged in...:$

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

You know what I love about enlightened people, is that when they get into arguments with another enlightened person. They can analyse a single sentence and write minimum two paragraphs then next response will be 10 paragraphs to the two paragraphs. 

Then the most amazing thing is both parties still follow what is being said. But it always ends at “I don’t not have a belief system” as they have both have experienced enlightenment so the argument never reaches a conclusion lol. 

#loveit

But I do have beliefs and I was hesitant to go into this with soul since it looks like an argument from the outside or that I’m deeply invested in this (which if I were I’d probably keep at the point especially if it was a student/person looking to grow and change and they were blatantly being a zen devil or destructive in some form.  Souls not my student and I don’t know if he’s into growing and changing (I’d guess he is but I don’t know him enough).  I honestly wanted to see his responses in relation to ideas and notions I was putting forth, which has left me with perception that soul can’t see he’s making assumptions in my intentions to a question I asked, he simply seems to see it as a obvious fact in his eyes.  you can learn a lot sometimes if you look deeply into conversations attitudes and reasoning and sometimes you can make the wrong conclusions.  Even now you could instead of making a joke of the situation (even though I do find a truth and funny side to what your saying) you could find some interesting subtleties in the conversation then a over generalization of what was taking place 

But your right there are a lot of arguments on here measuring dick size and who’s more right or wrong.  

Edited by Mu_

57 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Your words explicitly said it so no assumption was needed.

I'll reiterate, the truth/false dualism is deeply ingrained in the mind so few are aware of it's influence.

I didn't say, suggest, imply or otherwise anything about the truth or falseness of anything in the video. Just that I can understand why so many are lost and self suffering because of teaching dualism.... mostly from people purporting that they are teaching 'non-duality', ironically.

Very well it was fun chatting. 

Edited by Mu_

50 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

For the record i saw nothing wrong with Soul's post.  If took me a minute to decipher it but i was able to grasp what his point was.  He was not pushing anything on anyone.  The truth is that 99.9% of the population today is lost.  That's just reality.

What he said was deep and great and I’m still letting it in. It was the assumption that was made on his part that the reason I asked my question was because I was lost in the dualism he was speaking about and when I said that he kept saying it was true. That is pushing his beliefs instead of going oh maybe I was incorrect, you were just curios. 

Anyways this was a lot of fun no need to continue this play. 

@Mu_ Its all good.  We must All be careful not to let Ego consume us.  Myself included.  It is Ego that will destroy us in the end.  We must be self aware of that and embrace love for all.

So much Love. And that includes you Cold.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

And that being said, ONLY Love will awaken us.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ego is friend let it do what it needs to do then learn from it :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mu_ Its all good.  We must All be careful not to let Ego consume us.  Myself included.  It is Ego that will destroy us in the end.  We must be self aware of that and embrace love for all.

So much Love. And that includes you Cold.

I hear ya, no suffering or lashing out going here, honestly just seeing people’s thoughts but if I learn it does more harm then good I’ll for surely stop. 

Watch the mind and see how it will frame nearly everything in a dualism such as truth/false, right/wrong and good/bad. It's a subconscious behavior of the mind and it will influence us if we are unaware of this happening.

10 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Watch the mind and see how it will frame nearly everything in a dualism such as truth/false, right/wrong and good/bad. It's a subconscious behavior of the mind and it will influence us if we are unaware of this happening.

SOUL IS ABOVE STAGE TEAL.  At least the stage above Stage Teal.  The stage after Teal embodies humor and makes a kind of playful mockery of all and none of the pretenses of all language.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor SD Stages only exist in the dualistic mind of the ego.  Don't get lost in them.  They're nice when playing in duality.  But be conscious you are playing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Joseph Maynor SD Stages only exist in the dualistic mind of the ego.  Don't get lost in them.  They're nice when playing in duality.  But be conscious you are playing.

I'm not mistaking the map for the territory, don't worry.  We use these maps to develop ourselves not to believe in them like facts about reality.