SoonHei

who experiences all the mystical states/FEAR beyond the "me"? please answer

18 posts in this topic

from what i know.. the fear is only something if there is someone there "to fear"

if there is no me/ego left... then there should be no fear

so why is there still fear during mystical / crazy experiences? or is it fear is felt afterwards when the ego returns ... and the REAL YOU which was used to the ordinary human life has no other option but to express what it saw thru the body/mind/ego ?

all fear/worry/terror dies when the ego dies... yet what remains can still experience terror in some way? or if there is terror/fear then this means the ego is still there.. during the mystical experience ? 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Ego seeks security, it can’t remain groundless. 

Bring it back, embrace it and watch it transform experience in a life that is YOURS to live

Edited by DrewNows

@SoonHei You have conflicting conceptual and experiential understanding which is causing confusion.

Do you need to hold on to the conceptual one?

edit: im sorry this is the "right" song, #bring it back

Edited by DrewNows

Your question presumes a lot of things that may be false to begin with. 

Is all fear terror and worry linked to the ego?

does fear only arise in relation to a someone? 

What is the ego even and where is it if it is actually there. 

Whats your main desire in wanting to know the answer to your questions?

are you looking for confirmation about how much you’ve let go of the ego or not?

@SoonHei

well guess what? Mystical experience don't have any shit to do with who you really are.

So if there can be fear in mundane experiences, then why can't be fear in mystical experiences?

The same reactive tendencies within us reacts, fears etc while the witness remains untouched and unaffected.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

These would not be full no-dual states.  In a full blown non-dual state there are no dualities.  You are the Absolute and you are showing yourself Absolutes.

These would be glimpses which still can be very profound but which the ego does not fully surrender.  You may later have a non-dual experience come out of a glimpse in which you become conscious of an Absolute.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@WelcometoReality hmmm yes. i think ur right. just lots of mental questions... and concepts.

just curiosity really. :|

@Mu_  Whats your main desire in wanting to know the answer to your questions?

nothing really about the path.. just curious... i like knowing the structure of reality/universe in a way... i think i grasp quite well what leo/many teachers talk about (of course i dont rule out i maybe deluded...  as direct experience reeally is the king) what i am talking about here is the saying that "it maybe a while before u understand what the guru was talking about vs what u thought he was talking about" and i have had my fair shares of these... nothing too crazy but still. direct expereinces melted my soul lol

it was like.. " I " was there.. but it was just a knowing that i am watching this body/mind what i call SOONHEI who has been watching these videos.. doing practicies/contemplation when high etc trying to figure out a way out of life ... but the message was always for "ME" not "SoonHEI"

anyhow. there's that

@Preetom hmmm thank you. that clears what i was sorta aiming for there i suppose :)

@Inliytened1 in my direct experiince.. or at least what i call "direct experience" i was peacfull .. but it wasnt a powerfull kundalini/bliss exprieince... but i was peacefull. a very clean crisp peace of mind

it was during a train ride home. it was very amazing to see all these empty bodied shells sitting on the top of the train (quite zone) and everyone looking down and busy in their phones... necks down... just amazing... no powerfull bliss.. but all was known... thoughts were seen... and actually thoughts were not even there... this is what allowed me to see/observe and know who the message has been for vs who i thought the message was for :)

it's amazing how it's so hard - actually impossible - to talk about this without sounding like the ego-using the ego

and well. i am very much the ego right now. but it's all good :)

Love Is The Answer

8 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@WelcometoReality hmmm yes. i think ur right. just lots of mental questions... and concepts.

just curiosity really. :|

Mm curiosity is good but don't you have the answer already? ;)

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Mm curiosity is good but don't you have the answer already?

lol yes... @WelcometoReality

i think the statements of others and trying to understand them is what causes the fogging up of the answer. but it's all goooooooooooooooooooooord bruhh

Love Is The Answer

@Charlotte a sensation/feeling to which we attach a meaning of imminent physical/existential/psychological danger?

also from J. Krishna's gem I get this - though not feeling it directly atm that:  fear is what I AM... it is not a ME who is having Fear... when Fear is present, I am that. I am being fear and being = knowing it. my knowing of fear is my being fear... and in this, the "my" dissolves. fear = my/me = being = knowing = ONE

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei You can conceptualized about mystical experiences, but it’s reinforcing the “you”. Consider being more acute with what you label a mystical experience. I’d also offer that a mystical experience is not actual, but a revelation there is only mystical experience. Which of course makes reality undefinable, specifically as a “mystical experience”, because, it’s “normal”, or rather, what is. The actual mind bending experience is “physical reality”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm hmmm. yes. this was quite radical of an idea to being with alltogether... and had small glimpses of this during some of my simple/basic weed trips... 

that i never really get "high"

i am always "high"

i am only "relatively high" compared to what I call "normal" 

there is only the "normal" / now :)

just like right now.. i am not awake vs when i sleep at night and that is a "dream" 

there is only being awake  (being aware)

or we may also say, there is only dreaming (being aware)

the common factor, thus, being aware

so there is only being aware of whatever is happening right NOW 

and that collapses a knower from the known = into unity as ONE knower-knwoing-being

also... with all this above. my currect experience is knowing this conceptually. i am very much a person who gets up each day after some whacky dreams into my day to day life and goes to work and so on

but i know this and remind myself thru out the day (rather - the stream of throughts come before me, reminding "me" about what is really going on)

am I enlightened and I don't know it? lolol

because as it is said, many times... IT IS SO SIMPLE

and yes. this is so simple! very simple! so simple! it already is...

ughhh... not sure what i am really asking or saying hahaha

the questions form and in asking/typing them.. i see the flaw in asking of the question

love it 

Love Is The Answer

The whole existance, and specially the body. But from an awakened perspective you don't have "a body". You are the body wich is interlinked with everything else.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed infinite frozen jello extending in all directions - the bodies are the bubbles inside the jello. 

as you said, the whole existance + body

i am not the body

I AM EVERYTHING (including the "body")

Love Is The Answer