Sempiternity

Let's try and make Enlightenment easy...

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ColdFacts said:

I bet you wouldn't be so sure in that reality if you had not taken this stuff, because if you had actually earned sober that strong confidence then you have every right to express it but, in reality you are expressing only your vulnerability to that substance and whatever information feel on that crater afterwards. Whatever you have right now is equal to you previous drugs which might be impressive at some level but human, plus this taking this substance, that's it that is your worth, you have stagnated it with this. 

The cosmic joke can be so comical. ?

You are literally creating an illusory character called “serotoninluv” in your mind and are totally unaware of this dynamic.

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

You are literally creating an illusory character called “serotoninluv” in your mind and are totally unaware of this dynamic. 

Your response and view on that mentality is purely emotional, you can't find one glimpse of logic whatsoever, only that substance, and no one can follow you without taking it either ever!! So whatever you think you have if you want to share as you might have probably concluded you need to make others take it otherwise you are alone no one will understand it the way you do. Leo, you, and all the others have lost against the "devil" and he is using your skills to make others fall into the same trap and you don't realize it. Emotions are rolling your minds back and forth as they wish all because they gain freedom from logic and commonsense and whatever skill you had once you killed them all with that substance, this this is your hell sadly.

3 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Your response and view on that mentality is purely emotional, you can't find one glimpse of logic whatsoever, only that substance, and no one can follow you without taking it either ever!! So whatever you think you have if you want to share as you might have probably concluded you need to make others take it otherwise you are alone no one will understand it the way you do. Leo, you, and all the others have lost against the "devil" and he is using your skills to make others fall into the same trap and you don't realize it. Emotions are rolling your minds back and forth as they wish all because they gain freedom from logic and commonsense and whatever skill you had once you killed them all with that substance, this this is your hell sadly.

When a mind is immersed within a thought story it is unaware of the dynamics of that thought story. 

When a mind is immersed within a thought story it is unaware of the dynamics of that thought story. 

Let me ask you and leo a question. Do you think you can buy enlightenment or anything remotely divine? You guys look down on the materialistic reality, yet you yourself use a material for enlightenment do you not??????? Why is a material so crucial for your enlightenment??????? Oh yeah right, it's the same for you since you guys use logic only when it suits you, i mean your brain is probably fried by now for all i know.

@Jed Vassallo In the future, I envision gentle 5-meo vaping integrated to vippassana and nonduality. For example, a morning sober meditation followed by a nondualty discussion, followed by a gentle 5-meo meditation session, followed by another nonduality discussion to help integration - followed by yoga etc.

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Jed Vassallo In the future, I envision gentle 5-meo vaping integrated to vippassana and nonduality. For example, a morning sober meditation followed by a nondualty discussion, followed by a gentle 5-meo meditation session, followed by another nonduality discussion to help integration - followed by yoga etc.

Sounds divine. So many possibilities for the future. Imagine a stage turquoise commune where all this was a daily practice. Uuug, heaven. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

2 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Let me ask you and leo a question. Do you think you can buy enlightenment or anything remotely divine? You guys look down on the materialistic reality, yet you yourself use a material for enlightenment do you not??????? Why is a material so crucial for your enlightenment??????? Oh yeah right, it's the same for you since you guys use logic only when it suits you, i mean your brain is probably fried by now for all i know.

To me, you appear to be deeply immersed, attached and identified to a contracted story within a personality dynamic. There is nothing I can do to help you expand out of that contraction without the mind being open, curious and willing. My sense is your mind wants to maintain control of your mental narrative. Anything I say will go through a filter built to protect that narrative. 

To me, you appear to be deeply immersed, attached and identified to a contracted story within a personality dynamic. There is nothing I can do to help you expand out of that contraction without the mind being open, curious and willing. My sense is your mind wants to maintain control of your mental narrative. Anything I say will go through a filter built to protect that narrative. 

But there is nothing you can say, what can you say? You think you can buy enlightenment, what else needs to be said, tell me? You're a joke to anyone who takes enlightenment even a bit serious. Keep on frying your brain, that's all the skill and knowledge you have, together with the majority here.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh jeez..

Yes that would be good if you want to make non-duality less popular and make society even more against non-duality.

….sigh.....

7 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

But there is nothing you can say, what can you say? You think you can buy enlightenment, what else needs to be said, tell me? You're a joke to anyone who takes enlightenment even a bit serious. Keep on frying your brain, that's all the skill and knowledge you have, together with the majority here.

I’ve already pointed out this filter and that it is creating an illusory character called “serotoninluv” that is delusional and has fried his brain. That will allow your mind to dismiss anything I say - because it will be interpreted as being “woo woo”, “delusional”, “emotional”, “distorted”, “a joke” and other terms you have used. 

To expand, one must deconstruct this filter and dynamic. It takes work. It isn’t easy and involves a lot of discomfort. Yet the rewards are worth it.

My sense is that your mind-body senses that there is something deeper here. 

I’ve already pointed out this filter and how it has created an illusory character called “serotoninluv” that is delusional and has fried his brain. That will allow your mind to dismiss anything I say - because it will be interpreted as being “woo woo”, “delusional”, “emotional”, “distorted”, “a joke” and other terms you have used. 

To expand, one must deconstruct this filter and dynamic. It takes work. 

My sense is that your mind-body senses that there is something deeper here. 

You are hiding behind the substance, you got this argument from your substance use, you never had this before the substance use, this very argument and the way you present it is 70% influenced by the substance. It's like taking steroids, you are pulling the weight but the drug is help, in the enlightenment case it is doing almost all the work for you. You can't argue against your argument, because you got it from enlightenment books but you lacked the confidence as it should be, now for that like a coward you went and used this substance now, it has both, yet none yours or of the reality. You're entirely stolen and fake identity, temporary and dependent, which is the opposite of anything enlightenment related.

It's quite simple. History is full of people telling those that have done it, how it can't be done. This is no different. If you haven't done it (seen Truth) then you have no idea what you're talking about and have no business telling those that have, that you know better. 

35 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Lol this one is not cosmic

He prob never learned anything' he looks more of a red-blue comic

Edited by Aeris

20 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

You are hiding behind the substance, you got this argument from your substance use, you never had this before the substance use, this very argument and the way you present it is 70% influenced by the substance. It's like taking steroids, you are pulling the weight but the drug is help, in the enlightenment case it is doing almost all the work for you. You can't argue against your argument, because you got it from enlightenment books but you lacked the confidence as it should be, now for that like a coward you went and used this substance now, it has both, yet none yours or of the reality. You're entirely stolen and fake identity, temporary and dependent, which is the opposite of anything enlightenment related.

I understand your perspective. Thank you for sharing it with me, it is helpful in a certain context and there is an aspect of truth within it.

If there is something I might be able to help with, please let me know. ♥️ ? 

2 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Lol this one is not cosmic

He prob never learned anything' he looks more of a red-blue comic

To wiled the argument which people casually throw here like nothing, is hard, actually almost inhuman. Logic would get in the way, feelings, memories,ect it is divine knowledge yet here we have those guys leo included that can casually live by this and use it. Imagine this knowledge like a hot burning sword, if you grab it it will burn you. Now you guys dumbed yourselves to numb the pain and then went ahead and kept the burning sword which is now burning your hand. Basically you put both the knowledge and the substance against you, you are wayyyyyyyy lost.

A couple clarifications for folks out there:

2 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

You just need to do is die

What  'die' means in this context is experience of no-self/ de-activation of the conceptual self. 

to get all the answers

Not in a sense that your IQ or even EQ will automatically go up and you'd become a walking encyclopedia, but that from the perspective of no-mind you won't have existential questions to be answered anymore.

And there is a clear and easy way to die: 5-MeO.

Clear and easy and still yet just one of the ways.

Edited by Natasha

10 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

To wiled the argument which people casually throw here like nothing, is hard, actually almost inhuman. Logic would get in the way, feelings, memories,ect it is divine knowledge yet here we have those guys leo included that can casually live by this and use it. Imagine this knowledge like a hot burning sword, if you grab it it will burn you. Now you guys dumbed yourselves to numb the pain and then went ahead and kept the burning sword which is now burning your hand. Basically you put both the knowledge and the substance against you, you are wayyyyyyyy lost.

They litteraly pushed me toward good tangible result in my way of processing work and thoughts.

I didn't loose my mind. I enhanced my way of using logic.

Maybe a misunderstanding Can you define me exactly what is this thing you call 'logic' ? We could then agree

8 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

When you ingest this plant you physically die. Dead, no pulse, no heartbeat. After being dead for 20-30 minutes, you pop up, perfectly fine. Zero side effects. You are crying and laughing at having experienced every answer to every question ever asked.

With no brain activity, nothing would imprint on memory so a person wouldn't be able to recall the experience.

@ColdFacts What would have to happen, what proof you need in order to show you that non-duality is true?

@Serotoninluv Same question but about the materialistic paradigm

I think in the future we will be able to scientifically find out whether or not non-duality is true. We need to be able to shout down all the brain activity except memory imprintment possibility, then we can ask a person what did she experienced and Ta-Da

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

7 hours ago, ColdFacts said:

But here is what you materialists and rationalists miss.

If you're in a dream, all you have access to is dream stuff.   But what if there is a particular piece of dream stuff, that if consumed, actually got you out of the dream?  Why wouldn't that be possible?

I myself awakened from this dream without any substance - but that doesn't mean there isn't a substance out there that can be a tool in waking up from the dream - this significantly overwhelms the ego in mere seconds rather than hours, weeks, and years of meditation if you are not spiritually gifted.

So wake up!  Wake up!  Hello out there Coldfacts!  You can really wake up from this dream!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I was reading this whole thread today at work, so does that mean I created the entire thread?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”