Shaun

Asking the mushroom about life purpose

15 posts in this topic

Is it possible to use mushrooms to find ones life purpose, or at least help do to so? If so, how much should you take and how do you ask the question? Speak it out loud during the trip or mentally ask? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

You can ask it on your mind. I think it might give you some insight like what is holding you back from your life purpose. Life purpose is a very broad thing to talk about. I dont belive it will tell you things like you got to be a baker because you are good at baking, that would be ridiculous.

I would ask the Mushrooms something like, "Where can I position this being so that it will be able to fully express its love?". Now you are almost certainly not going to get an concrete answer to that, but the mushos will probably shed light on things you need to work on to get closer to an answer. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@Shaun Yes, of course.

1-2g is good for that.

Just set a genuine intention to know. Frame your question and ask it in your mind a bunch of times before the trip. Then let the mushrooms show you. They may at first show you other stuff before they finally show you want you ultimately want. Sometimes to get what you ultimately want you must go through a few detours and work out some kinks in yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Would any of you guys say an ideal psychedelic for questions along this line? What substance tends to work best for you with asking and answering deep personal questions like this? 

@kieranperez mushrooms are perfect for asking questions. You can try dmt and ask the elves but they dont apear everytime.

@kieranperez I think it depends on the person. I’ve heard so many people resonate with different psychedelics. Personally, I would say my practices prior to the trip, my mindset heading into the trip and the dosage are more important than the substance. Except. . . in terms of insights, I don’t resonate well with strong visuals. CEVs are amazing and I love them, yet they are more entertaining than insightful to me. For big picture integral, creative thinking - a moderate dose of LSD. For introspection, warmth, love and empathy - mushrooms. For trans-human awakening - 5-meo. . . Yet that’s just my mind-body. 

Once I asked mushroom to show me what is good..

My hand jerked me off

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Would any of you guys say an ideal psychedelic for questions along this line? What substance tends to work best for you with asking and answering deep personal questions like this? 

Without a doubt, iboga.  *

* (health screening required.)

Edited by Haumea2018

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

LSD

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Leo Gura Thank you, I had 2.5 wet grams last night and either I am extremely sensitive to them or they are very potent. I did some meditation during the peak and it made it much easier to focus my attention on awareness. The mind was totally silent, too. Had some fractal visuals too but nothing much as it was a microdose. I felt too that consciousness is everywhere and nowhere. Will try a larger dose in future. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

On 24/05/2019 at 2:22 PM, Shaun said:

Is it possible to use mushrooms to find ones life purpose, or at least help do to so? If so, how much should you take and how do you ask the question? Speak it out loud during the trip or mentally ask? 

I did 1.5g and questions where answered effortlessly. I was genuinely genuinely deeply curious for the answers for many month's prior. 

On 5/25/2019 at 3:37 AM, kieranperez said:

From my experience, to get guidance and answers to such questions, Ayahuasca works better than mushrooms. 

If your only option is mushrooms, try the McKenaii variety in a dark room alone. The experience on them has similarities to Ayahuasca. 

Trip safely, consciously and responsibly.

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

From my experience, to get guidance and answers to such questions, Ayahuasca works better than mushrooms. 

If your only option is mushrooms, try the McKenaii variety in a dark room alone. The experience on them has similarities to Ayahuasca. 

Trip safely, consciously and responsibly.

All I can get is cubensis B+ but I'm sure I will manage. I won't take a large amount until I can handle anything the smaller amounts throw at me.

Psilocybe semilanceata or liberty caps grow in the area I live but it's not the season yet and they can be very difficult to find.

Edited by Shaun

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

All I can get is cubensis B+ but I'm sure I will manage. I won't take a large amount until I can handle anything the smaller amounts throw at me.

Psilocybe semilanceata or liberty caps grow in the area I live but it's not the season yet and they can be very difficult to find.

hey me too, please pm me if you do, all data about cubensis B intricate me for my futur set & setting.

aside I believe mush are consciousness dependant a lot more than "types of mushroom"