Shaun

How can I find peace?

44 posts in this topic

Once you fully realise and experience that you were god all along, or attain nirvana, Leo says that eventually you will get bored with it and live out all possible experiences again from the beginning.

Would this boredom imply that there's still ego of some sort left or someone to be bored?

How do you all find peace in knowing that you will all eventually experience great pain suffering from an unconscious perspective? Concentration camps, torture etc.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Notice the relationship between engaging in mental thought stories and the feelings experienced in the body.

What is happening right Now? Here and Now - not off in la-la land of imaginative thought stories of reincarnation, nirvana and what could happen in future lives of pain and suffering.

Humans seek to return home to Here and Now. It cannot be found in any other place or time. Only Here and Now.

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Notice the relationship between engaging in mental thought stories and the feelings experienced in the body.

What is happening right Now? Here and Now - not off in la-la land of imaginative thought stories of reincarnation, nirvana and what could happen in future lives of pain and suffering.

I can answer for him

*Taking the voice of Eckhart Tolle*

"It's not so bad"

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Do you choose whether or not to wake up in the morning? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

39 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Once you fully realise and experience that you were god all along, or attain nirvana, Leo says that eventually you will get bored with it and live out all possible experiences again from the beginning.

Would this boredom imply that there's still ego of some sort left or someone to be bored?

How do you all find peace in knowing that you will all eventually experience great pain suffering from an unconscious perspective? Concentration camps, torture etc.

Even if that is true, why would you worry about it now.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Do you choose whether or not to wake up in the morning? 

No. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

3 minutes ago, KP_Spirituality27 said:

you need to notice you are already immersed in blissful peace

Well, yes until the shit hits the fan. 

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

No. 

I don't think we get to choose. I think choice is only an experience/illusion of this life. That's just my guess. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I was also watching his video he made after the retreat and he says that there is no matter and there are no eyes that he is seeing through yet he goes on to say how the universe in an infinite design and every butterfly is exerting gravitational force on every other. He contradicts himself in nearly every sentence but I suppose that's the nature of this work.

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

Is this just an example of monkey mind? Why would something be true just because Leo has said it?

Whatever Leo says about what happens after death is baloney.

6 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

Whatever Leo says about what happens after death is baloney.

I hope so. 

7 hours ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

What shit?

I'm pleased that you have never had shit happen in your life. 

10 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm pleased that you have never had shit happen in your life. 

My meaning was misunderstood? I wasn't criticising you I was interested in what kinds of issues/problems you were talking about.  Everyone has their own problems and thresholds for things turning into shit. ?

45 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

My meaning was misunderstood? I wasn't criticising you I was interested in what kinds of issues/problems you were talking about.  Everyone has their own problems and thresholds for things turning into shit. ?

Oh, sorry about that. I'm used to replies on here from people who pretend that they have never suffered. It is just pretty bad anxiety and depression a lot of the time because I don't know what the heck reality is anymore. 

All sorted.  Have you received an answer to your questions, if not I'll try to help with whatever is left. ,

2 hours ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

All sorted.  Have you received an answer to your questions, if not I'll try to help with whatever is left. ,

I am terrified of endless reincarnation and how I will have to suffer through all sorts of horrors in future lifetimes. Leo one minute says that every atom and object is a perfect design and a universe in itself and then in another video says that none of it exists and it is all an illusion.