Shaun

How can I find peace?

44 posts in this topic

@Nahm I am stepping up my meditation as I used to do 20minutes a day for the last few years. I do half an hour to an hour a day now and it definitwly has improved my mindfulness and ability to stay present.

I already recognise my self as awareness and it is just awareness of suffering mostly. I know that awareness is eternal and indestructible. Fine for it but not for me. 

I need a life purpose too, maybe the mushroom can give some guidance. 

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun 

I don't think that's quite the same as you being conscious that you are awareness itself yet.  

Also try not to get lost in trying to think about being other perspectives because that's just conceptualizing and is not actual.

The truth is that reality so relative that from one perspective your perspective right now is the only one since you are God.  You just haven't had a mystical experience yet.

So just be your perspective and be present.  It's great that you are ramping up your meditation practices.

It will definitely help raise your consciousness levels.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

My persective is the only one, so you are confirming that the other people I see do not actually have a perspective? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

41 minutes ago, Shaun said:

My persective is the only one, so you are confirming that the other people I see do not actually have a perspective? 

Shaun let me invite you to somewhat different line of inquiry in case of you haven't considered it yet.

Just notice how you framed the above statement. Through all the discussions, one conclusion may be that there is no other people or their perspective than your own. Another conclusion maybe that there are other people and their views are valid as well. A third may be to take some sort of half assed relativism where one can take a position of not knowing or impossibility of ever knowing the Truth.

But notice one thing here. Who is it that doubles down on any such position? You see, it doesn't matter how many discussion or evidence is going on or not. It always boils down to something in you, the 'thing' that nests into a position as the conclusion.

This is the same deal with any discussion, including free will vs determinism debate. Do you see that whether you subscribe to free will or determinism, it is always something in YOU that is taking that position.

I call this the ultimate 'gatekeeper'. We can indulge in any amount of discussion, debate, doubt or whatever chasing our tails from time immemorial while the gatekeeper remains safe, sound, unchecked and en-couched in the positions it has nested into

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''